Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Council #5

Go down 
+3
Danielle DiLorenzo
Corinne Kaplan
Sandra Diaz-Twine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:42:28

What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 16:11:50

Why did I even get two votes? I know one of them is Brandon
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hantz

Brandon Hantz

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:18:09

I don't see how that was a hard vote when the vote was 3-2-1. :/ Clearly a blindside and you had to think about doing it. So it's kinda like plotting a murder down to the last T and then saying I'm sorry later when you get caught.

I'm leaving all my thoughts in this post and won't be PM'ing people individually. I respect the fact you guys have voted me out but that does not mean I'm leaving quietly. As in the show I can speak at tribal when I get voted out so that's what I'm doing.

Someone played me well and I know who it is, if this person can play the jury the same way, then you probably got this thing on lock. However...

I'm a villain, and I'm Brandon Hantz, and Brandon Hantz is crazy. So since she seems unaware I guess I should try to fill her in: Danielle, on day one there was an alliance formed on this tribe that consisted of Tony, Corinne, Burton, Natalie, and me. You, Rob, and Morgan were on the outs. So even though they kept you this time, I'm sure they are only keeping you as a number. Just something you should watch out about. That's why you have two votes against you because someone else stayed loyal to the 5.

I would say more but there is a certain person on this tribe that I respect and I don't want to ruin their game. BTW I didn't keep immunity and got an advantage in the immunity challenge and I would have used it tonight on us. :/

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:39:39

Yes, Brandon, there was an alliance earlier on in the game. However, if Danielle was as expendable as you would like to have her believe then she would have been voted out last night. That's all I would like to say about it.

Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:47:10

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hantz

Brandon Hantz

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:50:13

well Corinne do you have an official alliance with Danielle?
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:54:26

So who lied about passing last night?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hantz

Brandon Hantz

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 19:06:35

well I'll admit I did. I got a challenge advantage.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 19:08:26

I passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5   Tribal Council #5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2