Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This room is for

Go down 
+2
Spencer Bledsoe
Sandra Diaz-Twine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

This room is for - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 20:59:39

I've never slapped someone in a non-sexual way so you've got nothing to worry about Wink

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:46:33

This challenge is absurd.

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:47:47

It is. Hosting is tough, but it's his first time <3
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:49:25

So forgive me if I come across a little pissy, but are things not going to go as we had planned tonight? Burton is screaming at me about how we made a dumb move and we screwed up by voting with you guys, and now after you seemed surprised at the idea of a Hero going I can't help but feel like he might have been right.

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:50:42

What do you mean? i sincerely didnt know you guys were planning on alternating the votes between heros and villains.

are you...upset?
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:53:18

I dont care who goes tonight to be honest, I was just wondering why burton's name was not a suggestion, but once you made it clear why, I was like, oh ok, never mind then!
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:54:03

I may be. It's possible you were just confused, but still of course I'm concerned. I feel like we really went out on a limb voting out someone in our former tribe for this alliance and until I see the result of the next tribal council I can't be sure it the risk payed off or not. I hope you'll forgive the paranoia.

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:55:50

I'm voting Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:56:48

That's what I was hoping for. I'll be doing the same. Smile

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:57:25

And I will do the same. I can even post a screenshot if you need me to. I am with this group until the end
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 21:59:06

Sorry for the confusion I thought we posted that voting switch off thing here. Laughing

I don't mind making Burton paranoid in case he has an idol though and we can flush that.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 22:00:45

Yea it was probably posted here but I missed it among all the flirting posts lol
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 22:00:49

I believe you, I do! I can't be tough Corinne this entire game after all, eventually you just have to get it all out in the open and air the concerns you have. I feel better with the reaction I received, though!

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:13:18

Is Burton voting Natalie too?
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:14:50

I'm not sure. When I told him that that would be best for us, he said he refused to vote anyone other than Spencer. I told him he can do what he wants but the numbers aren't there for Spencer to go and voting for Natalie is the best thing to do.

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:24:15

He told me he chose the wrong alliance and is annoyed. Laughing I asked why is that?
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:26:55

Of course he says that. He's been having a fit all day because he was left out of the Tony vote. I'd ignore him if I were you, considering he thinks voting out Natalie W. is the wrong move and you and Spencer should go. Smh what is wrong with these guys on the Villains tribe?

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:27:57

He doesn't really have any power. We have majority. Laughing

Do you think he could potentially play an idol on Natalie?
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:30:57

I really don't think that he has an idol because he would have used it on Tony when we first merged in order to get the numbers. I'm just as concerned about Natalie having an idol, though! Did Spencer get his idol as a gift or for the flag making challenge?

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:33:16

Flag making challenge. He got the challenge advantage as a gift. I'm 99% sure neither hero left has an idol of Natalie and John. They both didn't take a power.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:36:59

Burton seemed adamant about not taking a gift, either. He was too focused on keeping the numbers up because he expected this to be an easy game where everything goes his way. As far as I know, it was me, Brandon, and whoever played that nullifier when Jaime left who took the gifts. If that's the case, I think that there are no idols in play right now, which is probably why we're having the reward challenge soon.

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:39:56

4 people had to take a gift from your side since yall went to tribal. As far as I know only Spencer and I took a gift. I'm glad Spencer did, because I didn't think he would at first lol. I wanted all 3 guys to take a gift but John didn't want to upset the girls.

I just got a damn letter from Brett. o_o
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:43:08

Well for us, it only had to be 3 people because Tony was gone that night. So 3/5 would have been more than 50%, which screwed us over in the end and why we went to tribal. It's possible that he has an idol but I really doubt it because he seems like the type who would want to use it to better the alliance and all that noble shit. Has he elaborated on why he picked the wrong alliance yet? Lmao

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:46:24

No he hasn't said. I'm starting to feel bad for Natalie because she's a sweet girl. I may throw her a vote for sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 23:47:39

Okay who are you going to vote for then?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next