Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 5 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Episode 5 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 17:20:12

I was so happy to see that Rob got voted off, he deserved it. What I didn't appreciate was him trying to screw over all the Villains because he's bitter because he was voted out. What the fuck did he expect? If I signed up for a game and was absent for 3 rounds and semi-active the fourth, I'd just be happy I even made it past the first round, not greedy because all of a sudden he graced us with his prescence. God, that pisses me off. I just wanna be like "Fuck off you little prick" (to quote a legend)
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 17:27:15

The immunity challenge was really dissapointing. I think it was pretty obvious from the start that nice tribe would be able to pull off not being selfish but of fucking course my tribe can't. Everyone knew Tony wasn't going to make it and he wouldn't be added to our count. If we have 5 people available and we need at least 50%, that means we need 3 people. So, clearly we didn't get that. I know that I passed on the gift so only one other person could have. It's funny that I'm viewed by the other team as the most villainous because I pop off at them but clearly I'm not because I wasn't selfish when I easily could've been.

Corinne was honest with me about taking a gift. She said she got a letter from NaOnka not anything useful. Normally, I'd be suspicious of that but since she didn't have to tell me she took a gift in the first place, I'm more inclined to believe her. It sucks though, I wish she would've gotten something useful. Burton said in our little threesome chat that he didn't take a gift either and I think I can believe that. So that means Danielle and Brandon got gifts that I don't know of. It makes me a little nervous because they are on the outs of this tribe. I don't think Brandon knows that so we should be able to blindside him easily while Danielle is aware so I'm not quite sure what'll happen if we vote her and she has an idol.

Another interesting tidbit is that Corinne lied to Burton about the gift. I figured she would be honest about it because it was pretty clear at least one of our little threesome didn't pass but she lied to him. This actually comforts me because she told me the truth about it, so I think this means that she trusts me more than Burton and she'd fuck him over before she fucks me over.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 17:33:10

This vote is such a headache. There's so many people throwing out different names that I have no idea what to do. Here I'll just do an overview of what everyone wanted from tonight.

Burton & Corinne: The three of us agreed that Brandon was our weakest member. I mean it's a tight race because Brandon, Danielle and Tony have all had their useless moments but Brandon always seems to fuck something up when he's here so we all agreed to fuck over the alliance and keep Danielle in.
Brandon: He surprised me by saying he also wanted to betray the five person alliance, except he wants Tony out. I talked him into not targetting Tony and voting Danielle because I didn't want a fucked up vote.
Danielle: She was actually down to vote for Brandon last time I heard from her. I'm hoping she goes through with this.
Tony: I assume he wants Danielle out since he's super loyal to this five person thing.

The only that can't happen is Brandon/Danielle/Tony voting together. If that happens, we'll have a tie. As long as one doesn't vote with the other two, the three votes me, Burton and Corinne cast should be enough. But with Brandon/Danielle/Tony each wanting the other out in a hilarous triangle, I don't think they'll form a voting block.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1