Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corinne's Answers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

Corinne's Answers Empty
PostSubject: Corinne's Answers   Corinne's Answers EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:13:20

Hey, bitches <3

- Your thoughts on the game so far. The hosting and the game play.

I'm loving the game so far! There have been some bumps in the road, such as last night, but overall I'm having a good time. Corinne is someone who is a whole lot of fun because she has a sassy side yet a strategic side. It's the best of both worlds. Interacting with the boys on the Heroes tribe is a lot of fun, and Natalie and Danielle are always there to look sluttier than me so no harm. The girls on the Heroes tribe are so boring and I've had like no communication with any of them. Note to self to get on that. On my own tribe, I love all the remaining Villains except Tony. You'll see why in my next confessional.

- Do you feel like the gift challenge screwed things up for you personally?

I'm a bit torn on that. On one hand, I could have not accept the gift and then no one would have went home last night. Which is just kind of like, pointless? At least we are one step deeper into the game now, even if we lost a member. I'm sure there are suspicions that I was one to accept a gift, but I feel confident with Burton and Natalie that it won't be a problem. I am however a bit worried about what gifts others might have received.

- Is there something you would like to see in the episodes for this game? Editing advice, something you want to see implemented in the editing process, etc?

I can't think of anything! To be honest, some of us probably have overdone the flirting. It's become more frequent than at first, so my only advice would be just not go overboard with it in the episodes because people might get bored. But you know, still keep some in there!

- Any other comments you would like to say to us (Sandra, NaOnka and Brett)?

Sandra: You stick, girl. You're a host in this game, not a contestant, ergo no reason you need to smell like moldy vagina. <3

NaOnka: Learn to write better letters, you bitch! <3 Kidding!

Brett: You're a cutie. What are these Heroes boys doing to me? I'm going to end up being a cougar by the end of this game.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Corinne's Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corinne's Answers   Corinne's Answers EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:16:57

OH IT'S ON NAO
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com

Corinne's Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Confessionals :: Corinne Kaplan-
Jump to: