Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 8 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Episode 8 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 8 Confessionals   Episode 8 Confessionals EmptyMon 29 Dec - 21:36:46

I ended up missing the voting deadline, thank GOD Natalie W missed it too. Tony got a vote against him nullified which led to a spastic 4-3-1-1 vote lmfao. Poor sweet Jaime, I really wanted her to stay longer. She was feisty and listened to me about pulling the trigger on that bitch Amanda. Oh well, wasn't meant to be.

Spencer won immunity which is fabulous because the villains (spearheaded by Tony, the loser who is so jealous that us girls flirt with Spencer instead of his crusty ass).

Me and Corinne are gonna have to make another decision this round. Do we stick with the villains one more round and take out John, so we can safely flip to the heroes and vote out Tony, while keeping a villains advantage? Or do we want to go ahead and take the plunge and boot Tony now. I'm a little worried that if we don't vote Tony this round, Spencer and Benry will think me and Corinne don't trust them with an even tribal lines situation. The moment they stop trusting us, is when me and Corinne's game starts to rapidly decline. So, I'm pretty set on taking Tony out this round. I just hope Spencer and Benry have John & Natalie on board. I think Danielle's on board too so it should be 7-2. I'll cross my fingers.
Back to top Go down

Episode 8 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1