Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Post-Merge) Confessional #10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

(Post-Merge) Confessional #10 Empty
PostSubject: (Post-Merge) Confessional #10   (Post-Merge) Confessional #10 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 17:17:49

Tony is gone. Can't say I'm sad, God no. He was a mess. You don't have a hissy fit whenever your friend gets voted out and run over to the Heroes side talking about how you're going to flip at merge. Did you? No, but you screwed up buddy. No big loss there. However, you don't know awkward until Burton asks the reason for voting out Tony. ...there isn't one! Not officially, I mean I can't exactly say that I did it because I'm aligned with a couple of Heroes. I just had to be sloppy about it and pretend like Natalie and Danielle were the ones who pushed for the idea. I don't think he bought it, but if things go according to plan his input will no longer even be relevant so my concern is low when it comes to Burton right now.

Back to top Go down

(Post-Merge) Confessional #10
Page 1 of 1