Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Jury!

Go down 
+5
John Kenney
Burton Roberts
Tony Vlachos
Jaime Dugan
Brett Clouser
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Burton Roberts

Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 16:52:17

my warning lol drunk* been drinking since I got voted out.

#depressed
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 17:43:26

Yea I definately won't be voting Benry. He treated me like shit the entire time I was in the game.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 17:45:19

Corinne didn't treat you any better. She bitched about you daily to me in pm calling you all sorts from dumbass to shithead. Couldn't wait to get rid of you. She's nasty. The only people I would like to see at the end would be the outcasts, the people who aren't going to make it lol John and Nat W.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 17:54:31

Yet she agreed to go to the end. There's another person I'm not voting for. I hope it's final 3 because my decision will be easy
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 18:04:14

I'm hoping they both turn on each other. Both are cowards and would never go to the end with a potential rival. There are so many followers left that they will both fight for their votes. Danielle is utterly useless and does what Corinne says, so is Nat B, just shady and UTR. John doesn't appear to do anything but listen to Benry who is a complete snake himself. Nat W has been up against it for so long so it's unlikely she can make the end unless she made an immunity run.

I think Corinne will come out on top. She has 2 people wrapped around her finger and that makes up half the peopel left with herself. If any of the other 3 go next, she's basically guaranteed a finals spot.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 7:03:19

Natalie White joining you later today!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 8:27:16

WOW!! WHAT A SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:00:54

Noooooooo!!!! Burton anyone else in our alliance hate me?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:04:02

Nobody had anything nice to say about you but I think that's understandable. You were just rude and nasty to people lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:07:28

I wasn't ride to anyone in our alliance so idk why they wouldn't like me
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:17:42

For being rude in general lol you were seen as mean spirited and a liability so they couldn't wait to blindside you and as we know now, there was an alliance of 5 so they could do it after merge any time they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:19:45

We had the numbers how was I a liability?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:27:40

Because you told the other side you would flip after we took Brandon out instead of Danielle
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:34:23

I was pissed! I never intended on doing it. I was trying to save my ass in case you guys came after me. The only person I ever told was Spencer
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:39:37

It's funny that I cost Spencer his game but really he cost mine first by being the social slut and the driving force behind that 5 forming, I believe. If not for him flirting with those girls I don't think that alliance would have happened. Benry wasn't social he just got drawn in and the 3 girls were always together. I really wish Corinne and Benry would turn on each other. I don't want to see both in the finals. I don't want to see either but we're going to and it sucks because I hate how they've played, especially Corinne.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 9:52:31

Yea everyone else needs to get their head out of their ass and pull off a blindside
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 11:20:50

I'm hoping for a blindside on either Corinne or Benry just to bitch them out when they get here for how they played lol. Benry had an opportunity to split the 3 girls up and I kind of hope he regrets it. He's so smug and almost rude in the way he spoke to me because he knew he had the majority the whole time we spoke. He had the chance to split them using me, Nat W and John at f7, the idea was pitched to him but he was having none of it and I truly think he should have made that move. To win the game you have to make moves and take control at some point but by not making that move he let Corinne maintain the power. It's gonna cost him and I for one will point it out in no uncertain terms lol!
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 12:24:12

Spencer, you are entitled to your own opinions, but I think I was hardly the least deserving. For one thing, John exists. Sorry John, adore you but you are by far the most clueless. I actually think he was surprised that I left this round, haha.

Burton and Spencer may have some weird personal dramas (that is not AT ALL obvious to me now what it is and why, but maybe I'm wrong) but getting rid of Spencer was a smart move, and even though it was what Burton wanted, it was ultimately my decision. Had I put my foot down and said someone else, he likely would have agreed to it since it was my idol, plus I didn't even really need Burton, since I had John voting Corrine and had I also done Corrine she would have left. But everyone worshipped Spencer, he was the biggest threat at challenges, and you all in here said you thought he would win. Clearly it was the right move.

It may have only bought me more time, but that's all you can do. Did you expect me to leave the game with an idol in my hand because I didn't think I would last much longer? Obviously not.

John and I approached Danielle last night to vote for Corrine, but she wouldn't budge. Benry was being his usual cocky but somewhat stupid self. He thinks he has everything figured out, and maybe he does. I think it all depends on whether he and Danielle have the combined brains to use John and get rid of Corrine tonight. If they do, props on them for achieving it, as well as waiting til I was out of the way so I didn't win more immunities and then they were stuck with me. But if they don't make that move tonight, then Danielle really is useless and Benry really is clueless.

Btw it's obvious the host doesn't watch Survivor...we're supposed to be able to see the TC threads, just not be able to post in them. They bring the jury in for the entire tribal council on the show.

For anyone wondering, I won immunity when Burton left, which is probably why he went before me, I really managed to piss those people off. Danielle won last night, but ugh I was so close, we tied and she sent before me.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 12:42:21

Lol don't be hard on Kathy, these forums aren't easy to work. Ffor the most part it's well done and better than IMDb when you can see and post anything you want. I think it's good we are kept away from the main game.

I'm actually really hoping for a Benry, John, Danielle move against Corinne but if it doesn't happen then Bbenry is going to take a tonne of flack for not making the ove against them 3 girls at f7 like we wanted. Danielle is USELESSS, utterly useless so I don't see it happening lmao she will just stick by her girls as she always has, being told what to do and lying unnecessarily. It's Cindy, it has to be. The only strength she has is in challenges. That's it but she's a completely hopeless social player in my opinion and gets by relying on others being strong and protecting her. Harsh words but that's how I feel. I kept her in the game early on when she was on the outs because I knew her social play was terrible and I thought she was closest to me since we spoke every day in PM and had a f2 deal. I really wanted her in the f2 until we became close.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 12:51:11

What about our Final 2?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:11:45

Oh that was fake to try to keep you from acting irrationally lol! You were a wild beast that was hard to control.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:17:31

Burton was clearly slutting it up with girls deals with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:32:27

Haha I thought my manlyness would make them feel safe and in return they would be devoted to me. Obviously not lmao
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:40:56

LOL @ Burton. I for one I am very impressed with Benry but only I would know that. Maybe Natalie W too but I dont know why shes calling him clueless. Unless i am wrong, wasn't Benry supposed to go next after Cirie if we lost another immunity challenge, back when we were tribes? lol. To see him manipulate the alliance of 5 to vote out one of their own (Amanda), and now make it to the Top 5, I think thats very impressive. Henry is playing a great strategic social game and I am rooting for him. Natalie B seemed like a very strong player pre merge too but I think she kind of toned it down after the merge and that sucks. If Benry doesnt make it to the finals, I would like to see Corinne there. Only problem with Corinne was her paranoia. Benry seems like a more level headed player.

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:41:59

Henry=Benry. Whoops well his name is Ben Henry so WHATEVER.

I am not mad that I got idoled out. I think thats awesome rofl good on you two ra ra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Tribe Area :: The Jury-
Jump to: