Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals...

Go down 
+2
Brett Clouser
Burton Roberts
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan - 9:21:04

Quote :
Just because you're gay doesn't mean you should force us to look at half naked Spencer gifs, it's REALLY annoying! Sorry Kathy, not in a great mood and that's just pissing me off. If you wanna look at half naked dudes, do it on your own time, don't fucking force the rest of us to look at those annoying god damn gifs. You fucking child.

lol k. Seems like you were the only one having issues with that, so yea. bye.

misogynistic, mentally unstable, and homophobic. surprised we were friends that long.

Confessionals... - Page 2 Tumblr_lsndfw39Qz1r4qwngo1_400
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan - 17:50:20

Spencer Bledsoe wrote:
Quote :
Just because you're gay doesn't mean you should force us to look at half naked Spencer gifs, it's REALLY annoying! Sorry Kathy, not in a great mood and that's just pissing me off. If you wanna look at half naked dudes, do it on your own time, don't fucking force the rest of us to look at those annoying god damn gifs. You fucking child.

lol k. Seems like you were the only one having issues with that, so yea. bye.

misogynistic, mentally unstable, and homophobic. surprised we were friends that long.

Confessionals... - Page 2 Tumblr_lsndfw39Qz1r4qwngo1_400

Sounds like someone is trying really hard to prove they're straight. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jan - 22:07:09

I kinda agree. I mean I wasn't a huge fan of the gifs simply because I DON'T FIND SPENCER ATTRACTIVE AND DON'T GET WHY Y'ALL WERE ACTING LIKE HE WAS A GREEK GOD but I mean it's pretty homophobic to get upset over someone posting a shirtless pic of someone. Also, would it be different if it was a girl doing it?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jan - 19:59:51

I think he would feel differently if it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2