Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+8
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Spencer Bledsoe
Natalie White
John Kenney
Corinne Kaplan
Burton Roberts
Danielle DiLorenzo
Jaime Dugan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie White

Natalie White

Final Tribal Council - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jan - 1:22:32

I think y'all know who the real star here is. The pretty Natalie Razz
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jan - 6:33:30

Lol sit down and shut up yourself. Why all this aggression? SO much aggression and abusive behaviour from you two retards. It's the only reacton you know. Such a fucking arsehole. You and Nat B should make babies and called them Phuck and Shet.

You got played too, dickhead lol doesn't bother me what you say. I think I'm more deserving of the win than 2 of the finalists who CUT IT HOW YOU LIKE, were dragged to the end by one person. THAT'S FACT so sit down yourself and shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jan - 6:34:26

Oh yeah and I purposely left you out of the 3 just to see you blow up like that lmao so predictable Laughing Come on Benny boy throw me another fit, I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jan - 7:54:54

Burton it still seems you think you are better than us game wise.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jan - 7:55:50

Johalie Whitney yay!!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jan - 9:05:11

I don't really, I'm just doing it to wind them up Laughing such feisty little hot heads lol
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jan - 16:57:37

You sucked at this game. I wasn't dragged to the end by ANYONE. Corinne didn't even want me in the finals, so OBVIOUSLY I wasn't dragged dimwit. You are so deluded if you think you played well.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jan - 17:23:38

You were dragged. What did you do? Come on convince us you're the winner Laughing you're not. You were openly bitchy on threads, Danielle was useless and you were both used. The two perfect goats were taken to the end. I don't confess to playing a great game but I think overall I did more than you. I'm not gonna sit and bitch with somebody like you though. Go talk to Spencer Laughing

See you at the reunion!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jan - 17:26:18

Originally Corinne may have wanted Benny with her but once that was out the window she settled for the next best thing. Anyway I don't wanna argue. You made the finals which is fair enough. However a person makes it shouldn't matter. Making the end is a win of sorts in itself.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 10:52:34

Final Tribal Council - Page 8 2014-08-10-TDWP2
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 10:53:01

Final Tribal Council - Page 8 Tumblr_m46t5x1u6g1qkqf8fo1_500
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 10:59:37

also my two cents even if no one asked for it: burton, if you wanted to make *big moves* why did you decide to go with Natalie W and vote me out, knowing that the best that could do was buy you two an extra round? I saw that you tried to get Benry to flip but he wouldnt do it. But I felt like you and Natalie had it against me instead of choosing to try to work something out with me. I  had a feeling that I was going to be an outsider once I got to the top 5.

Someone who is in the minority tries to find a way to make things work and tries every angle. I feel like you didnt do that. So, your game was at best ok.

My point is: you shouldnt have targeted me and you should have come to me instead of Benry if you wanted to make something happen Razz

All shoulda coulda woulda now. But still.

Corinne and Benry, dont hate me for what I just said, cuz based on what you two said in this FTC, I was right Razz (that I was going to be an outsider at Final 5)
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 17:09:45

Well it's all well and good to say that now but at the time it was different. You were viewed as the one who was right in there with the girls, not Benny. Also I felt I was in a good spot in keeping Nat W as I thought I was in good with the 3 girls plus Nat and also you know why I wanted you out lol so it wasn't any kind of loss to me to see you leave.

It's easy to look back in hindsight but at the time it was different circumstances than things you find out afterward. I had no idea about the 5 that came together at merge so as far as I knew I was in a good position when you left, albeit slightly nervous because of what happened to Tony.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 17:50:41

Spencer Bledsoe wrote:
(that I was going to be an outsider at Final 5)

But, know that I would've had your back throughout this entire game over ANYBODY.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 19:36:21

Well Burton, you know what they say about people who assume...

Natalie <333

Same here boo
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 20:04:12

I would never hate you, Spencer <3 We loved you, but like I kind of mentioned, I thought you were closer to Benry and Natalie in the same way that I was closer to Benry and Natalie. All of us at F4/F5 would have been awesome but also potentially dangerous! Razz

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 23:16:26

Assumed what? This is how it appeared. Nothing was assumed. At the time you were seen as closer to them girls than Benny was. That's how it seemed at the time. How often do people make a choice and then once it's done, at a later time they see the situation wasn't as it appeared at the time? All the time. It wasn't until jury that I got to see things weren't as they appeared. That has nothing to do with assuming anything. Perception would be a better word to use. The situation wasn't as I perceived it. Shit happens lol but it's always good to know were you went wrong.

Alos the fact you were a massive ass to me with the most annoying GIF signature in the world, it was a pleasure to be a part of you leaving, obviously Smile you could have at least picked a likeable player, not bloody Spencer lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jan - 23:20:50

What was wrong with my gif? Spencer is sexy as fuck dont hate <3

Corinne <3

Natalie <3

Benry <3

Danielle RIP <3

Perfect and sexiest alliance. <3
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jan - 9:15:01

Because he was an obnoxious little ass who came across as more entitled to be in the game than others, least through my eyes. Ironic some will say lmao I don't care, that's how I saw him and I did not like him. o be fair any GIF gets annoying if it's a signature and it plays over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...and over.

Lol at Danielle RIP Laughing can't believe she quit the final. Has anyone ever quit and disappeared who was in a final?
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jan - 11:25:29

Do u really hate me Spencer?
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jan - 11:49:16

When did I say i hate you lol
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jan - 12:47:58

I actually really liked Spencer's story in Cagayan! In the pre-season interviews, he was such a little shit and you just knew he would be someone easy to hate from his cockiness right from the start. Then the Brains tribe was knocked down a few notches when they went on their losing streak, and then it got even worse for him after the merge. He became someone to root for rather than to hate. But of course, to each his own. Very Happy

And by the way while we're talking about Cagayan, Kathy and Mel should totally plan their next mystery game to be Brains Vs. Brawn Vs. Beauty and we can all pick former Survivor players that fit into each category! I think that would be a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jan - 13:36:31

oh god yes especially now that bettis is not around anymore lol.

would a blood vs water season work on imdb. imagine that, us finding someone from real life to play with us Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jan - 13:48:18

I had a dream once that I played a game of chess with Spencer. I lost.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jan - 16:07:59

Corinne Kaplan wrote:
And by the way while we're talking about Cagayan, Kathy and Mel should totally plan their next mystery game to be Brains Vs. Brawn Vs. Beauty and we can all pick former Survivor players that fit into each category! I think that would be a lot of fun.

That would be good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next