Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Final Tribal Council

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Burton Roberts



Posts : 381
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:23:20

My mistake, it was Benry who said it was sloppy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corinne Kaplan

avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:24:37

Answers coming up, Burton. Fair warning it may be a long post. I would like to say I appreciate you understanding that it was a game move and not going for the jugular as I expected. Smile



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie Bolton

avatar

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:30:03

Burton Roberts wrote:
Natalie. Your strategy interests me in that I really have no idea what your strategy was lol. Can you give me a run down of your game play start to finish. It doesn't have to have much detail but I'd like to understand a bit more of what you actually did to make it to the finals. I'm really hoping you impress me and you did have a well thought out plan and simply didn't hook on to Corinne and let her do all the work. This is your chance to impress me because my vote will be between you and Corinne.

For Natalie and Corinne: Rank the jurors in order of how much of a threat you think they were to win with a reason for each.

Alright my game play was to simply keep myself in the game. Pre-merge was pretty simple because of our alliance. Me and Corinne discussed the keeping Danielle thing since both of us had side-alliances with her and Brandon was a loose cannon and you were down as well so that part was easy enough.

At merge, I didn't have much to do with the Final 10 vote but I was one of the main contributors to the alliance of myself, Spencer, Benry and Corinne forming. We then added Danielle in for a majority and voted Tony off because I didn't want Spencer & Benry to think we didn't trust them with a even hero to villain ratio. At Final 8, Natalie W had her moment in the spotlight with the Spencer blindside which I had no part in. But, the alliance of myself, Corinne, Benry and Danielle still had the majority so we voted you and Natalie W off with ease. At Final 5, I saw an opportunity to take out Benry, who I felt was the biggest jury threat, and saw John had PM'd me about it so me and Danielle discussed it and decided to go through with it. At Final 4, I didn't want John in the finals because I felt he might get votes for being an underdog and having friends on the jury.

Ranking the jurors is tough but I'll go through with it.

1. Benry: He had the best jury management I think and he would've won if he had made FTC imo
2. Spencer: He was a tough competitor and played a really good social game.
3. Burton: I think you were a formidable opponent in this game because you had a lot of good schemes and you were a huge part of our IC wins pre-merge
4. Tony: You were someone I was worried about because you were NOT happy with the Brandon vote and I was afraid you had an idol. I only put you here because you did make a few enemies in the game which would've been hard to overcome at FTC.
5. John: You were a little quiet so I don't know a lot about your game but I'm sure you had a good social game
6. Natalie W: I think her idol play was impressive but I don't know if her social game was the best and it holds her back.
7. Jaime: I didn't play enough of the game with her to know her game strengths and weaknesses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle DiLorenzo



Posts : 341
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:31:20

Ben Henry wrote:

Question for all of you:

Guess identities of all the people who played this game and explain why you think they are that person.

Morgan: JB

Yau Man: Mikey?

Cirie: Rob?

Boston Rob: Matty

Brandon: Mark?

Amanda: realitytvfreak2

Jaime: Alaina

Tony: Neil

Spencer: Arik or Henry

Burton: I still think Tom.

Natalie White: Cherry?

Benry:

John: Angel or thanasisk276

Natalie: John

Corrine: Russ or Jimmy


I am so bad at guessing people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie Bolton

avatar

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:32:17

Danielle DiLorenzo wrote:
Tony Vlachos wrote:
First off I want to congratulate you guys on making it to the Final 3! Now for me questions


Danielle, besides voting out Benry, were there any other moves you made in the game strategically?


Getting Burton out that was something I wanted since pre merge, people thinks that Natalie B and Corrine made my decisions but Natalie B was hardly there when we talk strategic. Corrine and I did most of the strategic.

LMFAO @ this. Me and Corinne saved your ass pre-merge and added you into the alliance that controlled the post-merge game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie Bolton

avatar

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:35:33

John Kenney wrote:
Natalie - Did you think you'd be in the finals had Corinne left F6? If so how and please explain.

Had Corinne left at F6, then I would've 100% made a F3 with Benry and Danielle. I probably, would've hit you and Natalie W up and claim that Benry/Danielle were a pair and try and put myself in a swing vote position. Whether this would've worked or not, no one will ever know but I wouldn't have given up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle DiLorenzo



Posts : 341
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:36:49

Burton Roberts wrote:
Alright so time to address you three. Firstly well done for making it to the finals. It all became rather predictable that you three would make it at a certain point lol but there you are, you did it and you deserve it.

Firstly Danielle. I think your perception of me is way off base. You said you didn't trust me from very early on. Can I ask why? I was very honest with you from the start, we communicated all the time and whilst the alliance were ready to ditch you third in line, I wanted to keep you because and get this, I trusted you lol. Your betrayal of me was completely unjustified. I was always honest with you, I even saved you from leaving when Brandon did but apparently even this wasn't enough..

John called your game play sloppy. It was sloppy at best. I think you rode the coat tails of the other two girls who essentially made the decisions. The only "move" you can take any credit for was the Benry blindside.

I don't respect your treatment of me. I was always honest with you, saved you from leaving pre merge and literally didn't lie to you the entire time lol. It's frustrating to see you make it to the finals in all honestly. I'd go as far as saying you were probably always going to make the finals because every game has a "goat" so to speak and I'm afraid you were the goatof this game. Sorry.



See you say you saved me but Corrine also said she and Natalie B also did but yet I had two votes against me. Also Brandon said he didn't want me out and wanted Tony but yet you told him to vote for me. I love how you say you didn't lie to me the entire game but yet you put "lol" at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle DiLorenzo



Posts : 341
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:39:39

Natalie Bolton wrote:
Danielle DiLorenzo wrote:
Tony Vlachos wrote:
First off I want to congratulate you guys on making it to the Final 3! Now for me questions


Danielle, besides voting out Benry, were there any other moves you made in the game strategically?


Getting Burton out that was something I wanted since pre merge, people thinks that Natalie B and Corrine made my decisions but Natalie B was hardly there when we talk strategic. Corrine and I did most of the strategic.

LMFAO @ this. Me and Corinne saved your ass pre-merge and added you into the alliance that controlled the post-merge game.


Well Benry added me to the alliance, I didn't really want to work with you guys because I told him that since Brandon left I never really trust you guys and talk to you guys that much. Benry and I started to talk a little bit after Yau Man left and I know Corrine and him also did because he told me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burton Roberts



Posts : 381
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:39:52

Lol Danielle wanted me out since before merge even though I was part of saving her ass over Brandon. Clueless. It just doesn't make any sense. I gave her no reason not to trust me and like I've said, she was completely wrong about me because I had her back 100% even though she annoyed the hell outta me lol.

My ideal pre merge f3 was with Corinne and Danielle. Post merge it became Nat W and Danielle as I was pissed at Corinne for excluding me in the Tony vote. I totally lost confidence in her as my main ally over that and had since become close to Nat W.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Kenney

avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:44:00

Thanks Natalie. I liked that answer Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burton Roberts



Posts : 381
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:46:05

Danielle you only have yourself to blame for not being a part of our original alliance on the villain team. That in itself highlights how poor your social game is. It's not hard to start a game and get in a majority but you were just there.

It's blind luck you found yourself in a majority post merge. People pulled you into that alliance. That's what gets to me. A player like you finds themself in a position of power yet I worked pretty hard on but faltered lol. My downfall came from not being a social wizard like Spencer who really pulled in the girls to form that new alliance by being well liked. I think they saw you as a number, leats I'm hoping they did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle DiLorenzo



Posts : 341
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:46:30

John Kenney wrote:
But if you talked to Natalie we could of right? But I'm not calling your game bad. You won immunities and you also had says in votes I guess?



I wouldn't have needed to talk to Natalie. I could have made it a tie since I would have been safe since I had immunity but didn't want too because why could I keep Natalie W, she was a threat to me and had votes in the jury and so did you.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle DiLorenzo



Posts : 341
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:48:38

Burton Roberts wrote:
Danielle you only have yourself to blame for not being a part of our original alliance on the villain team. That in itself highlights how poor your social game is. It's not hard to start a game and get in a majority but you were just there.

It's blind luck you found yourself in a majority post merge. People pulled you into that alliance. That's what gets to me. A player like you finds themself in a position of power yet I worked pretty hard on but faltered lol. My downfall came from not being a social wizard like Spencer who really pulled in the girls to form that new alliance by being well liked. I think they saw you as a number, leats I'm hoping they did.


You guys said you made the alliance on day 1, who makes an alliance on day 1? We hardly knew each other then. Actually you are now starting to remind me of Neil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie Bolton

avatar

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:53:25

Burton Roberts wrote:
Danielle you only have yourself to blame for not being a part of our original alliance on the villain team. That in itself highlights how poor your social game is. It's not hard to start a game and get in a majority but you were just there.

It's blind luck you found yourself in a majority post merge. People pulled you into that alliance. That's what gets to me. A player like you finds themself in a position of power yet I worked pretty hard on but faltered lol. My downfall came from not being a social wizard like Spencer who really pulled in the girls to form that new alliance by being well liked. I think they saw you as a number, leats I'm hoping they did.

This is all so true. And yes she was just a number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie Bolton

avatar

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:54:45

Danielle DiLorenzo wrote:
Natalie Bolton wrote:
Danielle DiLorenzo wrote:
Tony Vlachos wrote:
First off I want to congratulate you guys on making it to the Final 3! Now for me questions


Danielle, besides voting out Benry, were there any other moves you made in the game strategically?


Getting Burton out that was something I wanted since pre merge, people thinks that Natalie B and Corrine made my decisions but Natalie B was hardly there when we talk strategic. Corrine and I did most of the strategic.

LMFAO @ this. Me and Corinne saved your ass pre-merge and added you into the alliance that controlled the post-merge game.


Well Benry added me to the alliance, I didn't really want to work with you guys because I told him that since Brandon left I never really trust you guys and talk to you guys that much. Benry and I started to talk a little bit after Yau Man left and I know Corrine and him also did because he told me.

Okay..? You had a relationship with Benry, congrats! I had a relationship with Spencer and we kept in touch from Day 1 all the way to the merge. We all had friendships throughout this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben Henry

avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:57:27

Burton, I think you giving Spencer all the credit for the alliance is dumb. I'm pretty sure he will tell you it wasn't just his idea. I think Corrine, Natalie, & I all had a huge part in the creation of the alliance as Corrine and I were really close and him and Natalie were close and that's now it was created.

I felt we needed another number so I said John or Danielle, and just decided to go with Danielle. So I approached Danielle and added her to the alliance and then Corrine I believe got us a room with Danielle in.

You can't just give Spencer all the credit for the alliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielle DiLorenzo



Posts : 341
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 19:59:34

If I am just a number why the fuck am I answering questions? Congrats Corrine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Kenney

avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 20:06:43

That's rude saying she is just a number. She had say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben Henry

avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 20:07:19

That was a little harsh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burton Roberts



Posts : 381
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 20:09:31

I know you all had a part but I really hold Spencer responsible for it coming together because he was the one who was so playful with the villain girls on the threads for the most part. It was his friendship with them that brought it together, I feel. I can't help but wonder if the heroes were a bunch of non social warts how things would have ended up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Kenney

avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 20:10:43

Maybe Ben was friendly in PMs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corinne Kaplan

avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 20:11:08

He was, and I'm getting to that right now actually.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie Bolton

avatar

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 20:13:04

Yes it was a little harsh. I got a little carried away after she said that she was more strategic than me. Sorry Danielle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corinne Kaplan

avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 20:22:29


Burton Roberts wrote:
Corrine, no doubt you played a good game. My bitter head regarding you has all but gone. I understand somtimes you have to play people, I was just hurt that I was your early f2 and somehow I slipped down your pecking order to the point nothing you told me was truth any more and ending up in a blindside.

Why or how exactly did this come to be? Were you ever intending to go to finals with me and at what point did this change?

Like I told you in pm, I felt you handled my blindside poorly. There was no chance of me getting numbers and no idols left in play so really your best play would have been to distance yourself but instead you choose to send a lot of pms reassuring me Benry was going. Why did you do this?

Out of the three of you you certainly had the most impact pre merge in the challenges. Without you we wouldn't have gone to merge at 5-5 but more likely 6-4 or even 7-3 so kudos for your performances and dedication to the game.

Can you give me a quick run down of what your perfect final 7 outcome would have been?

Also, I'm curious about this alliance that formed at merge. Who was the driving force behind that 5? Rank the 5 of you in terms of "rank" lol most influential to least.

I'd like to start off by saying, whether you believe it or not, that voting you out was one of the hardest decisions I had to make in the game. You were indeed my earliest F2 and we spent a large portion of the pre-merge communicating and making decisions together. I will say that I tried my best to remain truthful with you after the merge while also making moves outside of your knowledge. These being Tony's vote out and your own. Other than that I was honest with you about the votes, such as telling you that they would be voting Tony and that I would be voting Jaime in the first merge TC, as well as telling you that the vote was going to be Natalie at F8 (though this obviously didn't pan out). There were times I was truthful with you and times that I could not be, but I want you to know that I wasn't constantly lying to you without reason.

I would say the game permanently changed for me once we reached merge. Later in the pre-merge, I realized how much of a part you had played in the successful alliance of myself, you, Natalie, Tony, and Danielle. You had done quite a bit of the groundwork for us coming together early in the game and I considered this to be dangerous as it could make a good argument in finals. Now I wouldn't say that you were solely responsible for our success as an alliance, as I put a lot of work into it as well, but you were quite influential. Though I was comfortable within our Villains alliance, I needed to make my own mark in this game rather than just being a part of a successful group.

Which brings me to how the game changed and when I officially became loyal to the Corinne/Benry/Natalie/Spencer/Danielle alliance. Once we got past the first vote of merge and the Villains had the majority, it would have been easy to simply pick off the Heroes one by one, but in truth, I didn't want to play that game. I've played that game before and in my opinion it lacks a certain thrill. No, I would rather play a dynamic game, in the definitive sense of constantly changing, that many would look at as exciting and that would give me a sense of accomplishment. Picking off people one by one all the way until F5 or even F3 would have been an easy route where I'm not sure I would have felt entirely proud of once it was over, whether I made it to the end or not.

As for how I handled your blindside, I can agree that it could have been done more appropriately. I know you trusted me and it could not have felt good when the vote was read. But I believe my actions that round were a combination of feeling guilt over voting you out and not being able to break it to you that you would be leaving. After the Tony vote, it was clear that you no longer felt I was your closest ally, as you stated even here on this thread, and that to move into F6 with you, Natalie, and John would open the window for you to tie the vote against me. So in short, it was a preemptive measure to ensure that I could move smoothly into final four with my planned alliance. It could have been handled better, and I accept that while also hoping that it won't affect your vote.

My perfect F7 outcome would have been Natalie < Burton < John < Natalie B. < F3. Once at merge, Benry and I came up with a plan that would satisfy both sides of our alliance (former Heroes and former Villains) where we would alternate between our former tribemates. Essentially, hero goes, villain goes, hero goes, villain goes, etc. It was a plan I was happy with because it would always keep the Villains in the majority or at least equal with the Heroes, so if Benry and Spencer would have ever strayed from our alliance and wanted to return to "Heroes vs. Villains" the very most they could do was force a tie.

As for who was most influential, I believe Benry put it well in his most recent post. It was absolutely a cohesive effort between all of us. Benry and I spoke often, Spencer and Natalie spoke often, and any combination of the four of us. As to who was the one to pitch the idea, I don't think there would be a clear answer. There was a lot of hinting around, like me saying "I hope when we get to merge it won't be just black and white, Heroes vs Villains" and such. It was a gradual and subtle development that no one person could take credit for. However, if I absolutely had to rank us I may put it:

1. Benry. He made the effort to reach out to me from the other tribe and tell me what was going on at times, as well as stating how he was on the bottom. In all honesty, it's hard to say whether the alliance would have been formed if Benry and me hadn't grown so close in pre-merge.

2. Corinne. Once again, Benry and me becoming so close is what I would view as the driving force of the alliance from my perspective. I talked with Spencer occasionally and so we were friendly, but not as much. I felt like I did a lot of suggesting that we all come together and play a complex game rather than just Heroes Vs Villains and a predictable game where one tribe wipes out the other until F5.

3. Natalie/Spencer. What I described with myself and Benry, I feel Natalie and Spencer had with each other and for that reason I can't rank one above the other. It's hard to see their involvement with each other because you know, I wasn't a part their private conversations. But I feel we all had an interwoven web of information going on, where if I said something to Natalie she would pass it on to Spencer, and if Spencer said something to Benry then he would inform me.

4. Danielle. I hate to rank her lowest because of the negative attention she is getting on the thread right now, but it is true that she was brought on as the fifth member of our alliance, and it is easy to confirm as myself/Benry/Natalie/Spencer had a private room for ourselves before we reached out and created a new one with Danielle. That is not to imply she had no say whatsoever or that she wasn't active within our alliance, but she was not necessarily part of the creation of the alliance.

And I believe that covers all your questions, Burton. I hope I was able to shed some light on the decisions I made in the game that may not have made as much sense to you from an outside perspective. I'm not hesitant to apologize to you about how our game together ended, as I know you weren't happy with it. Sometimes when competing you make a strictly game move and don't always realize that it may be accompanied by personal ramifications.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corinne Kaplan

avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Thu 8 Jan - 20:30:33

I'll rank the jurors next, Burton!



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   

Back to top Go down
 
Final Tribal Council
Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Final Fantasy XIII-2
» Bilbao Masters Final 2012
» The Final Theory of Chess Wiki (Updated)
» FiNaL BoOk BIN
» What's your expect the winner in Bilbao Final Masters 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Tribe Area :: Final Tribal Council-
Jump to: