Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+8
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Spencer Bledsoe
Natalie White
John Kenney
Corinne Kaplan
Burton Roberts
Danielle DiLorenzo
Jaime Dugan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Burton Roberts

Final Tribal Council - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 20:36:52

It's a shame we were a f2 alliance to begin but then it all changed. I'm trying to understand where I went wrong lmao. What did Benry do that switched your allegiance from me to him? Tthat's the part I really want to understand. Nat I get cause you were always tight with her, Spencer I get as he was really social and well liked on threads but I didn't see that from Benry. I viewed him basically as sneaky and sly throughout so I just wanna understand what he did that gained such loyalty from you and took it away from me. I really wanted to go toe to toe with you in the end but after the Tony thing, I figured that was out the window.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 20:44:05

Burton Roberts wrote:
For Natalie and Corinne: Rank the jurors in order of how much of a threat you think they were to win with a reason for each.

This is hard because there were so many power players in the game.

1. Benry - I don't even think it needs to stated why. He emerged from the bottom on his tribe and became one of the one's to beat.

2. Burton - As I mentioned earlier, you were very proactive in pre-merge and were able to create a strict plan that you had lined out from start to finish. You would have had a great case to present if the game would have remained strictly Heroes vs. Villains and you made it to the end.

3. Spencer - Everyone loves Spencer, it's no secret. The girls think he's a cutie and the guys want to be his buddy (well, most guys). A very social player who was also a significant member of our alliance. It was fortunate that he did not make it to F4/F5 as planned, because he would have been tough to beat.

4. John - By the time you had made it to F5, I wanted to make sure that you didn't make it to finals. Some may view you as inactive or as if you didn't do much, but you were friendly and never made anyways, as well as being the last Hero standing. Definitely a dangerous underdog.

5. Natalie - Also an underdog, you really showed a determination once you realized that plans were in motion to get you out. You made a huge idol play, and gave your very best at immunity challenges and managed to prolong your life in the game. If you would have made it to the end, who wouldn't want to vote for you with that determination?

6. Tony - I'm sorry I couldn't rank you higher, but we didn't get as much exposure to your game. You definitely have an attitude that could make you a strong leader in another game, but in my opinion, I think you should handle things with a little more stride and not be bothered by some of the littler things.

7. Jaime - I'm sorry girl, but we barely said more than two words to each other and you were the very first juror. I'm sure with your sweetness that you could have developed into a well-liked player and a big social threat, but unfortunately we'll have to wait for another game to see that side of you.

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 20:55:00

John Kenney wrote:
Corinne - Did anything that happened in the game change your gameplay?

I honestly can't think of many events that changed how I played the game, except for possibly Burton's blindside. I think if I wouldn't have seen how angry and hurt he was after I voted him out, I might have played an even more cutthroat game. Any potential thoughts on ever wanting to take out Benry before finals were gone because I wanted to show that I wasn't playing this game just to screw people over and hurt my allies. You even experienced first hand that I wanted to play a more honest game from there when I respectfully told you that I would not be voting against Benry in F5.

If you're asking about events in this game that may have upset any plans I had in terms of my strategy, then the obvious one would be Natalie playing her idol against Spencer. We were on track to go to F5 with our alliance and clearly that wasn't going to happen anymore. However, it didn't exactly shake anything up because we still held the majority with four of us intact. I hope this was a satisfying answer to your question!

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:07:53

Burton Roberts wrote:
It's a shame we were a f2 alliance to begin but then it all changed. I'm trying to understand where I went wrong lmao. What did Benry do that switched your allegiance from me to him? Tthat's the part I really want to understand. Nat I get cause you were always tight with her, Spencer I get as he was really social and well liked on threads but I didn't see that from Benry. I viewed him basically as sneaky and sly throughout so I just wanna understand what he did that gained such loyalty from you and took it away from me. I really wanted to go toe to toe with you in the end but after the Tony thing, I figured that was out the window.

Benry was much more social than he came across on the threads. Like I sort of mentioned, he private messaged me and the relationship was built from there. In that sense, he may have been sneaky and sly as his conversations were restricted to private. It's not that I can say you did any one thing wrong, but rather that we just wanted different things from this game. Your enthusiasm for the Villains tribe led me to believe that you never wanted to waver from it and would have preferred playing a more straightforward game with the alliance created on day one. I on the other hand wanted more from this game than just a one-sided pagonging. So while I can't call it a fault of yours, our partnership changed because I was looking to play more of a complex game that was different from anything I have played before whereas you seemed adamant about sticking to the plan (no Keith pun intended).

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:11:41

Jaime Dugan wrote:
Favorite moment in the game? And yes you can answer the spa session.

Hi, Jaime! It really is hard to narrow it down to a single moment. I can easily say this has been one of my favorite games. Heroes vs. Villains is one of my favorite seasons so to be able to play in a form of it was a great experience. I will agree with Natalie in saying that flirting with the boys was a lot of fun! But as for most memorable, I do have to give credit to Natalie White for her idol play against Spencer. He was a big power player at the time and it was absolutely shocking. Definitely something I think will be remembered by everyone in the game.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:32:26

Corinne Kaplan wrote:
Burton Roberts wrote:

Benry was much more social than he came across on the threads. Like I sort of mentioned, he private messaged me and the relationship was built from there. In that sense, he may have been sneaky and sly as his conversations were restricted to private. It's not that I can say you did any one thing wrong, but rather that we just wanted different things from this game. Your enthusiasm for the Villains tribe led me to believe that you never wanted to waver from it and would have preferred playing a more straightforward game with the alliance created on day one. I on the other hand wanted more from this game than just a one-sided pagonging. So while I can't call it a fault of yours, our partnership changed because I was looking to play more of a complex game that was different from anything I have played before whereas you seemed adamant about sticking to the plan (no Keith pun intendeded.)

LOL well, my plan wasn't to actually wipe out the heroes. I was giving it a lot of thought and I actually planned on turning on Tony after John had left at some point. It wasn't all cut and dry. I had become close to Nat W and I wanted to break you and Nat B up as well so really had things gone as I wanted, it would have been a mix of hero/villain eliminations. I knew if it was f2 you would go with her over me. I guess at the end ofthe day we are all sneaky, conniving and two faced lmao. To win these games you have to have a killer instinct. Really nice, well liked people don't tend to win many of these sorts of games. The majority of winners come from people who are established liars, who gain trust of others, keep them close then cut them adrift when the time is right. You hardly ever get a winner who didn't lie to anyone, didn't betray, kept loyal the entire time. Who the hell plays like that anyway? Razz

Thanks for your answers. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:36:33

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:39:42

Funny, I had the exact same expression every time we talked lol.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:41:55

Burton Roberts wrote:
LOL well, my plan wasn't to actually wipe out the heroes. I was giving it a lot of thought and I actually planned on turning on Tony after John had left at some point. It wasn't all cut and dry. I had become close to Nat W and I wanted to break you and Nat B up as well so really had things gone as I wanted, it would have been a mix of hero/villain eliminations. I knew if it was f2 you would go with her over me. I guess at the end ofthe day we are all sneaky, conniving and two faced lmao. To win these games you have to have a killer instinct. Really nice, well liked people don't tend to win many of these sorts of games. The majority of winners come from people who are established liars, who gain trust of others, keep them close then cut them adrift when the time is right. You hardly ever get a winner who didn't lie to anyone, didn't betray, kept loyal the entire time. Who the hell plays like that anyway?

We had more similar strategies than I initially thought then! I definitely agree with your thoughts on how you can't always play a perfectly nice and honest game if you want to come out on top, and sometimes hard decisions just have to be made. We especially should have know what we were getting into on a tribe of Villains. Wink Thank you for the questions and allowing us to bury the hatchet, Burton.

Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:42:37

A lot of people Burton.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:50:34

John Kenney wrote:
A lot of people Burton.

I don't think they're successful lol. Villains DO make better players, that's fact lol. For me at least you're not safe if you're just really well liked, loyal to your group, honest as the day is long, you're never truly safe playing that way. I think the onyl way you're safe is if the majority of people trust you and that's the key, trust. As long as the majority think you're on their side, even when a bunch of them you're only stringing along, you're golden. Then it's a case of convincing these people you lied to at the end you're still worth their vote to win. Nobody takes anybody who is universally loved to the finals any more. That is so season 1-5 lol you tell your lies, you explain yourself later and then you pray to God you get the votes. That's Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:56:16

hi y'all. Just checking in. I read this thread so far. I haven't thought of any questions yet, but I will post some later.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 21:56:47

Burton I liked you so much better in the game. You are so fucking annoying. Just stfu and read what's been stated in the thread. I don't get why you keep asking the same shit that's already been stated and going on and on and on.

Corrine please just use Spencer's name instead of mine so he will shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 22:00:50

I kind of agree on the Burton thing :X he was my best friend in the game, now he's a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 22:10:25

Hello hello ladies. Sexy Spencer is back in the house <3

I think all three of you played very different games. Corinne, I feel like you were the brains, Natalie was the "brawns" so to speak. You were good in challenges. Danielle was the beauty and the social one. You three represent a different aspect of this game and whichever one wins will represent which aspect of the game this jury values the most.

Quote :
Question for all 3:

Is my assessment of you wrong? For example, Corinne, do you feel you were more of a beauty (hay baby) or a brawn? Natalie and Danielle, same question for you two as well.

Quote :
Corinne:

Since I just called you the "brains" of this sexy threesome, my questions to you are, if I had made it to the Final 5 with you three and Benry, what would have happened at that point? I read somewhere that you, Danielle, and Benry had a final 3 deal, where would that leave me and Natalie B?

-Pretend in this hypothetical scenario, if I or Natalie B had won final immunity, who out of Dani, Benry or yourself you see getting eliminated at final 4?

Quote :
Natalie B:

Hey bae Wink I feel like out of the three finalists, I made the strongest bond with you. We know how Corinne feels about our fivesome already, but if it was up to you and you only, who would be in  the final 3 and why? If it's a different final 3 than the one we have here, I want you to explain why that final 3 is more ideal to you.

I cant wait to find out who you are because the way we flirted was like, the most random thing ever  Laughing

Quote :
Danielle:

Seems like people's perception of you and how you played this game is based on what you DIDNT do in this game. But I want to give you a chance to explain yourself to this jury. If you can go on a tribal-by-tribal basis, how important were you in the decision making process? You can start with the Jaime vote. And you were probably blindsided just like I was with my elimination, so you can skip that if you want.

-Also, I feel like I got to know Natalie B pretty well, and Corinne good enough. But I dont know much about Danielle. So tell us a bit more about Danielle. What kind of game she played? Did she have a great time playing?  What do you think of the way this game turned out?

Quote :
Another question for all three:

Pick three other players that you think deserved to be in the final 3 if all 3 of you were jurors instead. Give a reason why. You are not allowed to pick me though. Just wanted to make that clear so people dont think I am just looking to get my butt kissed. Though if any of you three offers.... Smile
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 22:14:29

Kinky.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 22:17:54

You know it John Wink

Quote :
Oh and I just thought of another question:

For all 3 of you, on a scale of 1-#blindside, how devastated were you at my elimination, and on that night, on a scale of 1-Imma cut that bitch, how much did you hate on Natalie W?

Honest answers please
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 22:53:54

Spencer Bledsoe wrote:
Corinne:

Since I just called you the "brains" of this sexy threesome, my questions to you are, if I had made it to the Final 5 with you three and Benry, what would have happened at that point? I read somewhere that you, Danielle, and Benry had a final 3 deal, where would that leave me and Natalie B?

-Pretend in this hypothetical scenario, if I or Natalie B had won final immunity, who out of Dani, Benry or yourself you see getting eliminated at final 4?

First of all, "sexy threesome", I love it. Thank you for the brains compliment, too! As for the first part of your question, unfortunately that would have left you and Natalie B. at 5th and 4th respectively. It's been mentioned on this thread a few times already that you were a big threat to win. You had social ties to a lot of us, you were a strong competitor, and were a big part of our alliance. Far too dangerous to take to the finals, so I would have either tried to persuade Benry and Danielle to vote you out, or Natalie B. and Danielle to vote you out. Of course it would have been a vote of respect and purely strategic. Natalie B. would have left after because of my deal with Benry and Danielle. It also would have been important to break you two up as I'm sure you wanted to go to the end together just as Benry and me did.

In the hypothetical scenario, the situation differs depending on who it is. If you won final immunity, I most likely would have collaborated with both Benry and Danielle to try and have them both vote against each other. I felt close enough with both of them that they would want to do that rather than vote against me. Then I would have voted against Danielle. Ideally, the worst case scenario would have been a tie between Benry and Danielle. Though of course you could have voted against me (and in most likelihood would have). It would depend on Benry and Danielle, but I feel confident they wouldn't have wanted to vote me.

If it was Natalie B. who final immunity then I would have approached it the same way with Benry and Danielle. Natalie B. I feel positive would not have voted me out, so at worst it once again ties between Benry and Danielle. I was fortunate enough to not be put in this situation due to Benry leaving at F5 and me not having to make that decision and potentially vote out one or the other. But overall, I feel I was in a good spot within the alliance and that at the very worst I would be a part of a tie. This was also another reason I would have liked for you to have been voted out before Natalie B., because I could count on her not voting me out at F4 while you might have had other ideas.

Spencer Bledsoe wrote:
Question for all 3:

Is my assessment of you wrong? For example, Corinne, do you feel you were more of a beauty (hay baby) or a brawn? Natalie and Danielle, same question for you two as well.

I feel my game was less one-dimensional than simply being classified as just "the brains". While I do agree that I probably played a more thoughtful and strategic game, I also think brawns and beauty could be applied to me as well. And I say that in the least conceited way possible, only trying to project that I also demonstrated challenge and social skills rather than just strategic. I do feel the brains title is appropriate because Benry and I were the ones to develop the Hero/Villain boot order that our alliance followed until F5.

As mentioned, I played a large part in the earlier challenges that kept the Villains tribe from being wiped out. I didn't perform as well in challenges after the merge, however this was beneficial to me as it led to Natalie White using her idol against you rather than me (due to her believing you to be more of a challenge threat). I demonstrated the beauty aspect by working my best to secure myself within my alliances, such as me/Burton/Natalie being together pre-merge within our alliance and then having close ties to Benry, Natalie, and Danielle within the post-merge alliance. So yes, while I do believe it's fair for me to be called "the brains", I believe that wasn't my only strength in this game.

Spencer Bledsoe wrote:
Oh and I just thought of another question:

For all 3 of you, on a scale of 1-#blindside, how devastated were you at my elimination, and on that night, on a scale of 1-Imma cut that bitch, how much did you hate on Natalie W?

Honest answers please.

My devastation leaned towards #blindside, absolutely. It was one of the biggest moves, and though we may not have been the closest in our alliance, you know I still loved flirting and talking with you. I lost an ally and a friend. Though you do only want honest answers, so I'll tell you without hesitation that on a purely strategic level it was nothing but beneficial to my game. I've mentioned above that you were someone I was concerned about dealing with later on in the game, so for Natalie White to idol you out (instead of me, nonetheless!) while still leaving me, Benry, Natalie, and Danielle in the majority, well, I wasn't sure if I should be pissed that I lost an ally or thank her for removing a strong player from the game. It also ensured that Natalie B. saw me as her closest ally from that point on. So while I was devastated and shocked, I guess you could say I saw the silver linings.

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 23:01:22

Fair enough. I was worried about us 5 making it to the top 5 together, but I thought it was going to be as simple as the three girls vs. the two guys once we got to that point. Guess I was wrong lol

Benry

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 23:04:55

Oh and you forgot the last question Corinne Smile

I dont know if something like that was asked already, I didnt see it.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 23:11:25

lol Spencer why did you say my name Laughing
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 23:14:59

Spencer Bledsoe wrote:
Another question for all three:

Pick three other players that you think deserved to be in the final 3 if all 3 of you were jurors instead. Give a reason why. You are not allowed to pick me though. Just wanted to make that clear so people dont think I am just looking to get my butt kissed. Though if any of you three offers....

Don't be silly, you're obviously getting picked. My choices would be Spencer, Burton, and Benry. Benry had a strong journey from the beginning, going from being the underdog pre-merge to a strategic power player post-merge. Burton was very level-headed early in the game and created a plan and a path that he wanted to follow, though he was also working on something underneath it all in order to secure his way to finals. You, Spencer, well do I have to say it again? Super social, strategic, and very competitive. You all played great games and it would be enjoyable seeing an all male F3 composed of the three of you.

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 23:18:24

Benry, that was one of those broken heart symbols < / 3 but i guess the forum blocks them lol

Thank you Corinne.

Final Tribal Council - Page 4 JpAzaK
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyFri 9 Jan - 1:37:36

Sorry y'all. I thought of some questions. I skimmed through the other stuff, but I didn't read everything thoroughly, so I apologize if I am re-asking anything.

Corrine: You're the one everyone expects to win, and you've already talked a lot. My only real question is why did you want Benry in the finals with you? Was it just loyalty, were you hoping for a competitive finals, or did you just think you would beat him hands down so it wasn't a worry? Also, since I did come very close to using my idol to get you out, feel free to show your gratitude that I voted Spencer instead.

Danielle: John and I approached you, and you explained why you didn't want to make the move with us, especially because it would only result in a tie. My first question is simply out of curiosity, had we proposed voting Benry instead of Corrine, would you have been more likely to consider going with us? My other question is you stated that you thought John and I would be threats with the jury, but did you think you would have a chance at beating Corrine?

Other Natalie: You made it further, but I'm prettier. Natalie tossup. I've seen Corrine talk a lot about the dynamics of the flirty five, I am just curious, from your perspective, had I left the round Spencer did (no idols, stick to the plan) what would have been your ideal bootlist from that point on, including your dream final three?
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 EmptyFri 9 Jan - 2:08:40

Natalie White wrote:
Corrine: You're the one everyone expects to win, and you've already talked a lot. My only real question is why did you want Benry in the finals with you? Was it just loyalty, were you hoping for a competitive finals, or did you just think you would beat him hands down so it wasn't a worry? Also, since I did come very close to using my idol to get you out, feel free to show your gratitude that I voted Spencer instead.

It was a combination of loyalty and having expectations of a competitive final tribal council. He and I played very similar games in my opinion, and because of this there was potential for a very interesting and satisfying ending to the game. We worked very well together and made our "official" finals deal at merge when our partnership was really beginning to take full effect. I absolutely wanted to see it through, especially after Burton left and it became important to prove that I was capable of playing an honest and loyal game, rather than just screwing people over left and right. I would never be naive enough to say that I could beat him hands down, but I believe we both had an equal or very close shot at the win.

As for your playing the idol, you definitely have my gratitude! That round was a round where you had absolute power because we underestimated you and let our guard down, and I do fully believe you could have removed anyone you wanted from this game. Whether John had voted with you, or whether Burton had voted with you, you seemed to have had two votes that were going to end someone's game. I had heard the night before that you and John would be voting me, so when I saw that you had played your idol I was positive I was gone. It was a move that demonstrated that you can never be one-hundred percent safe in this game and to always remain grounded and cautious.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next