Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This room is for

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Burton Roberts

This room is for - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:52:20

Just ignore Brandon on the tribal thread. No good can come of it. Shouldn't be allowed to post or see anything.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:56:16

Yeah. I publicly defended Danielle to hopefully boost her spirits but that is all I'll be saying.

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 20:39:31

Thank God. I know we said it might be good if we lose, but I like it this way. There's always the chance that next time we have a challenge it won't be merge again, so at least this way we still have Tony just incase. Plus, I talked to him a little and hopefully he calmed down and can see that getting Brandon out was good for his own game.

Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 20:41:18

Agreed. We needed to win to keep our options open.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:07:23

I talked to him as well and seemed calmer but fuck he is a complete dick for his reaction lol. At least we are safe for now. I wonder when the next challenge is.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:08:43

Unfortunately I don't think until next Sunday. Which absolutely sucks.

Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:09:20

That's a long break.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:20:17

I've asked for a room to me made for all 5 of our team. Gives us the best chance to get Tony back on side with us. He must surely realise he is better off sticking with us 4 than flipping and certainly coming 6th even if they got rid of the rest of us 4. There's no point in that. He has to believe he's safe with us and so does Danielle for that matter after the Brandon business.

It might even be a good idea for one of us to suggest a 3 with him and another so he feels like it's proper legit and he's not just 5th or 4th in line. I get the feeling our 3 might be becoming exposed a little, especially after 3 votes went on Brandon. I don't think it's hard to figure out it was us 3.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:22:06

Agreed. Our 3 sticks out now. Maybe you two and Tony? Since me and Tony just had a little spat in the challenge thread lol
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:22:27

I'm gonna approach him and say I need him and that I'm concerned about the girls going against us or something that makes him feel more secure having at least one ally. He has to feel like he's not on the bottom, as he did when we decided Brandon was the vote.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:23:14

Yeah that would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:24:06

Good thinking, Burton. If you need to snatch me up for a F3 with him just let me know and I'm in to help.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:27:43

What do you think he would feel more comfortable with. A F3 with me and Corinne or to grab Danielle as we suspect Corinne and Nat are close? I'll see how the discussion goes but he's just got to feel safe with us and as long as we can make that happen we have control over the 5.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:28:39

Him and Danielle may good, but then I kind of worry about you forgetting about little ol' me Sad

Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:29:15

Hmm either would work.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:30:25

Even better, you could just ask him who he would prefer to make a F3 with and let him choose. That would probably help with the trust.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Dec - 9:42:12

I think I should ask him what he thinks and let him choose. We should all be talking to him and making him feel safe. What a pain, it's like babysitting the insane.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 13:36:16

You two enjoy your Christmas? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:05:03

Well, that took forever. I did enjoy Christmas, Burton! And you?

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:30:58

Yeah thanks! Where's Nat at? Haven't seen her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:34:01

I know, right? At least the two of us had the courtesy to check in over break. Natalie, you mean bitch.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 23:05:03

Lmao do you have any concerns over Tony flipping?

Natalie show yourself, we miss you!
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 23:06:20

From what I hear, the vote on their side is actually going to be Tony. So I would say he sticks with us or he is gone.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 8:34:13

Yeah but how much truth can their be in that? Why would they tells us who they were voting? It's likely a bluff. I would expect it to be me since I almost won immunity. Surely they can't be that stupid as to tell us who they are voting. Who said that anyway? Lol
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 12:37:28

Sorry I've been MIA here lately <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3