Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

confessionals ep 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cirie Fields

Cirie Fields

confessionals ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: confessionals ep 3   confessionals ep 3 EmptyThu 18 Dec - 19:10:12

So Yau left which is so good and bad at the same time. For one, I'm still here, but I lost a potential ally. I've talked to Ben a lot more recently and I do trust him.. to an extent. I trust him the most so far because he's been straight up with me. Unlike Spencer who has thrown out my name.
Back to top Go down
Cirie Fields

Cirie Fields

confessionals ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confessionals ep 3   confessionals ep 3 EmptyThu 18 Dec - 21:52:55

I probably look really stupid in front of everyone. I know bb trivia not survivor. Omg.
Back to top Go down
Cirie Fields

Cirie Fields

confessionals ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confessionals ep 3   confessionals ep 3 EmptyThu 18 Dec - 21:58:07

God fricken damn it. They won. Well, it doesn't look too good for me at this point.
Back to top Go down
Cirie Fields

Cirie Fields

confessionals ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confessionals ep 3   confessionals ep 3 EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:01:51

I have an idea, but it may put a target on me, but what do I have left to loose?
Back to top Go down
Cirie Fields

Cirie Fields

confessionals ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confessionals ep 3   confessionals ep 3 EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:17:29

So Jaime told me that I'm getting the boot. WHY!?!?! What have I done that upset them so much!?!? Sorry I went out Christmas shopping with my family the first challenge.
Back to top Go down
Cirie Fields

Cirie Fields

confessionals ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confessionals ep 3   confessionals ep 3 EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:31:59

This plaan that I'm working on is to get Jaime and Sprencer to come to Ben and I and get out either Amanda or John because I don't trust them at all. I think Spencer may do it if Jaime does 100%

If this doesn't work then I'm getting the boot. But hey, if I don't try then I already lost.
Back to top Go down
Cirie Fields

Cirie Fields

confessionals ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confessionals ep 3   confessionals ep 3 EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:35:02

Here's how it is with Jaime so far:

Alright, thank you for considering this option!

Jaime Dugan

Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 22:31 Topic: Re: Hi!!

I'll go see what he has to say.

Cirie Fields

Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 22:27 Topic: Re: Hi!!

I have an idea that can keep both of us safe, Jaime. Since there sre only 7 left, all I need is 3 people. I think Ben will work with me because he feels that he's in jeoporady. And I've been talking with Spencer and he might be down with this. We would be in majority if we vote someone else off, like Amanda, john, etc. Because lets face it, they didn't do to well either tonight lol

Jaime Dugan

Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 22:25 Topic: Re: Hi!!

They must have more connections.

Cirie Fields

Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 22:21 Topic: Re: Hi!!

Yeah exactly. Its probably because I'm Cirie and Im known for not being great in comps. There were other people today that didn't do well, why aren't their names being thrown out?

Jaime Dugan

Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 22:20 Topic: Re: Hi!!

I guess they think Benry might help more in challenges, except I don't think he was that amazing either. Spencer was the only one who really helped.

Cirie Fields

Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 22:14 Topic: Re: Hi!!

Oh its fine. I like that you're being honest. Do you why though? I don't think I've done anything to uspet anyone.

Back to top Go down
Cirie Fields

Cirie Fields

confessionals ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confessionals ep 3   confessionals ep 3 EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:52:38

Well things aren't looking to good on the home front. Looks like I'm going.

Thanks Mel and Kathy. I'm sure this would be a lot more fun if people would stop acting like catty little Baylors!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

confessionals ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confessionals ep 3   confessionals ep 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

confessionals ep 3
Page 1 of 1