Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Getting to know you! Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know you!   Getting to know you! EmptyFri 19 Dec - 21:44:01

Been thinking about you....I don't believe we've ever officially met or played together before? ( I'm Melificent1 on IMDb, before that Queen_Mel) so I'm thinking after the game people may be curious about who you are. How did you meet Kathy?

Tell us about yourself! Username? What other games have you played? First name (if comfortable sharing), what country you're in, etc.

=]
Back to top Go down
Amanda Kimmel

Amanda Kimmel

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you!   Getting to know you! EmptySat 20 Dec - 17:23:10

i played i big brother over the summer i didnt do that well because all of the other people knew eachother so when i saw heroes vs villians mystery game i had to sign up
Back to top Go down
Amanda Kimmel

Amanda Kimmel

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you!   Getting to know you! EmptySat 20 Dec - 22:31:09

i really hope we win the next two challenges and then there is a merge and we vote off all the villians off i think i would have a great chance to win because as far as i know i am jamies closest ally i am nat whites closeest ally and ben's closest ally and i don't think i am on the bottom of the other guys ethier i was a joke on big brother this summer i think people would be shocked to see me as the winner but i think i have a chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you!   Getting to know you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Confessionals :: Amanda Kimmel-
Jump to: