Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Council #4

Go down 
+3
Natalie Bolton
Boston Rob
Sandra Diaz-Twine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:00:50

Tribal Council #4 UpInFlamesFeatured

Someone's game is about to ~Go Up in Flame~.

Naughty Tribe, I'm very sad to see the bad bitches lose out but sometimes us villains have to suffer a bit.

1- Is there a communication issue on this tribe?
2- Does everyone feel part of this tribe or is anyone feeling left out?
3- Would you welcome or fear a tribe swap?

Please post your answers on this thread and vote in your confessionals. You have 12 hours to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:05:07

I don't think there is a communication issue, yea we reapeated a few answers but if this was a regular game with Skype we would have crushed this, its just hard with a time limit and waiting for others

I feel a part of the tribe, I am grateful to them for picking up when I wasn't able to be there the last 2 immunities, I tried to come through with the last challenge but we missed it by that much.

I guess fear, because I think we are finally starting to gel as a tribe, and if the tribes are split how im thinking its gonna be 3-3 splits and someone has to flip.

I would also like to go on record and say that I would never flip with the heroes, I know im the easy vote tonight, but im just throwing that out there, if theres a tribe swap you need loyalty and numbers, and I can provide that.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:13:20

Brandon is back btw
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:31:26

Is there a communication issue on this tribe?
I don't think so. I mean we just won two challenges in a row, so we're not pathetic. I think the other tribe just did a little bit better.

Does everyone feel part of this tribe or is anyone feeling left out?
I feel very much a part of this tribe. Villains are my people. Pretty much all the heroes suck. This is where I belong. So, yes I feel very much a part of this tribe.

Would you welcome or fear a tribe swap?
I wouldn't necessary WELCOME it but I'm optimistic that if I was on a tribe with 3-3 ratio that we could flip a hero to our side because they're all a little naive.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 9:15:13

Not at all, a few mistakes were inevitable and we only lost by a small margin. It is what it is and we're back to square one but we'll regroup and start over tonight.

For the most part everyone has been here except Rob which is a shame because I actually think he could have fitted in more had he been around the first week or so. Real shame.

Bit of both. I won't fear it if it happens because I think we're all confident in our abilities to sway a hero or two over to our side. Iit'd be inetresting to see the split but I'm quite happy with the way things are.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 9:29:14

No not really, we worked well in challenges. It just wasn't our luck to win this one

I think everyone is part of this tribe expect for Rob which just joined us last night so we don't really know know him.

Both but I would be scared of work with those heroes, have you seen how dumb those girls are? But I think if all villains sticks together then we should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 9:57:13

1- Is there a communication issue on this tribe? Not at all! We all worked together on the Challenge and tried our best.
2- Does everyone feel part of this tribe or is anyone feeling left out? I feel like we all get along. There's no dramA in our tribe and that's a great way for things to be
3- Would you welcome or fear a tribe swap? I think as long as regardless where we go, then we should be able to easily away a hero
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 19:30:22

Come on in guys!! The person leaving tonight gets a Sandra Thong since I love them so much.

I have tallied the votes. Here we go:

First Vote
Spoiler:

Second Vote
Spoiler:

Third Vote
Spoiler:

Fourth Vote
Spoiler:

Fifth Vote
Spoiler:

Sixth Vote
Spoiler:

Seventh Vote and Fourth Person Voted Out.....

Spoiler:

Thank you so much for joining! You are a hunk and I will miss you.

Please head back to camp and await your next immunity challenge tonight at 20:00.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:06:01

Why did I get 2 votes?
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:16:19

Because I tried to get numbers but people got scared.

Oh well now everyone deflect your vote for Tony. I don't want you to get in trouble for helping me
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hantz

Brandon Hantz

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:20:23

Tony Vlachos wrote:
Why did I get 2 votes?

Because two people voted for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #4   Tribal Council #4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Tribe Area :: The Naughty Tribe-