Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This room is for

Go down 
+2
Spencer Bledsoe
Sandra Diaz-Twine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

This room is for - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Dec - 20:40:04

I'm not quite sure about either of them. Danielle has talked to me for a while, which is why I brought her up. I don't know how John would feel about working with us, as I haven't even mentioned to him that I talked to the two of you the way I do, but I'm thinking he would rather work with us than Natalie. He may be close to Jaime but I would think he would work with us over her.

You two would know more about your sides dynamic.

Burton approached me right before merge, so I wouldn't mind working with him either, I just don't want to work with Tony lol
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 15:56:55

If you feel confident about talking with Danielle about flipping, maybe you can give it a try? You would be able to get a better reaction out of her than me or Natalie since she wouldn't expect us to want to flip. Over on our side, everyone seems to be set on Villains staying together (but then again, we're playing that angle up, too). Burton is someone I get along with well and may be able to suggest the idea to him, but again, I worry about how he would react.

A bit of a heads up, though, Tony suggested that John, Spencer, and you are the most threatening so you guys should go first. I tried to lead them off of that idea by suggesting that any of you three could have the idol and we shouldn't chance it.

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 16:13:42

Tony has gotten close with the girls on our side from what I hear.

The heroes are all set to stick together as well with Spencer and I in the same shoes as the two of you. Burton and Danielle both talk to me, but I'm not sure if I should be the one to suggest them to switch up and join us.

I don't want it to backfire and put the two of you in a negative light to the villains.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 18:44:58

Danielle told me she thinks it will be heroes vs. villains with no one budging. I told her I wanted to work with you villain girls but I can't stand Tony. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 19:46:50

Well dammit, Danielle may not be wanting to budge. But keep trying, and maybe I'll work it into conversation with her next time I message her. As for the vote next round, the best I could do was
deflect from Tony wanting to vote out you or Spencer by suggesting John and Natalie W. because they are the quieter Heroes. Burton seems to be all for voting against one of those two, or Jaime. Hopefully we can eventually land on voting out Natalie W. if we might be interested in working with John later on in the game.

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 21:35:53

John would be the easiest to convince to join our crew I think. But I don't talk to Jaime or Natalie, as you know the girls on the heroes didn't talk to me since I was more of an "outcast." Lol. I just told Danielle that I wanted to work with you 3 girls.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 22:18:23

Okay, then one of the girls being our vote would be ideal. For fuck's sake, I swear to God I'm going to stab Tony in the face. Burton and I keep pushing for the idea of voting anyone expect you or Spencer, but he is dead set on it even against all of our logic. Cry a little more, Tony, you little bitch. Just because the guys hurt your feelings doesn't mean we're going to vote them out for you.

This room is for - Page 3 6PKbVE

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 22:19:38

P.S. I'm not DanielB204. I just found all these Corinne gifs and it would be a total tragedy to not take advantage of them. Wink

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 22:39:13

Lol! Tony is so annoying.

Danielle told me that Brandon left with a power in his possession. He had told me he didn't take one, so I wonder what power he had.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 12:48:29

So I asked Danielle and she's skeptical because she said she thought the two of you were extremely tight with Tony and Burton, so maybe one of you can talk to her because she said she would be down with working with us.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 13:08:06

Brandon said he left with a challenge advantage or something, and "he was going to use it to help us in the next challenge". Um hello, if you hadn't taken it in the first place you wouldn't have been voted out! After this vote though I'll talk to Danielle since she sounds like she would be up for all of us working together. I'm afraid to approach her just yet because she could go back to the boys and rat on us. Tony is being so annoying, but we're going to either convince or overrule him.

Have you guys talked about who you are planning to vote for next round? Tony?

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 13:18:41

We don't have a group chat with the heroes that I'm in so I don't know. I think they have their old group chat with Amanda that I wasn't in, so that's a question for Spencer. Laughing

I don't think nothing has been said.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:05:42

Well, that took forever. Glad it's finally over now.

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:26:14

Me too! I can finally get dinner lol. I'm at the drive thru now! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:49:33

Good job, Benry! The hard work and hunger paid off Wink

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:51:27

Laughing Thanks Corrine! What's up with the vote?
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:54:38

COngrats man! Yea let me know what you guys decide with the vote. im mobile right now so i wont respond as quickly as usual, but i will check often
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:55:52

It looks like votes may be going to Jaime this round. What do we think about that?

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:57:06

Fine with me!
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:57:50

Okay, great! And how about your side?

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 22:58:50

Tony? lol
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 23:00:01

I figured that was who you guys would go for lol, which is perfect to me!

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 23:09:00

I hope we can finally rid of his annoying ass. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 23:22:26

So we're locked at 5-5 for Jaime and Tony? Good thing this vote is going to go much easier than the actual Heroes vs Villains first merge vote.

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Dec - 23:23:51

Yes! Sounds great. Those 2 will be the next 2 gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next