Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Benry Official Confessional

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 24 Dec - 22:13:56

Hey boo!
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 2:05:01

Where's my prize from Brett?
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 15:23:33

So I clearly trust John and Spencer the most, but I am definitely intrigued by Natalie and Corrine. I feel like I almost have to work with the two of them to be able to further myself in the game. Corrine is more talkative than her evil sistah, and suggested we split the vote between Tony and Natalie this round. I actually don't mind the idea, I would just hate if these two bitches were planning on double crossing Spencer and I.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 22:51:08

Corrine.Goddess wrote:
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Today at 21:19:38 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
P.S. I'm not DanielB204. I just found all these Corinne gifs and it would be a total tragedy to not take advantage of them. Wink

Goddess. <3
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Dec - 19:52:52

I am really nervous about tonight. I want to win immunity to be safe. I hope no idols are played because I don't want to get screwed.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 1:03:46

I won immunity! This is great. I don't have to worry about anything tonight, except for the vote going bad, but to be honest I don't really care what happens with the vote.

Tonight was a big night for me. Not only did I win immunity which will keep me out of Tony's mouth when he has his inevitable fit on who he wants to go between all of us heroes, (Of course I know he has demanded it be Spencer or I) I also solidified the alliance with Danielle, as well as the alliance I have with Corrine.

Corrine even went as far as to offer me a final two deal. I accepted of course, but I must keep my options open. I have a tough time with the jury portion of the game, so I don't need to go up against someone who will make my game look crappy, though I know I have played a hell of a game so far.

After talking with Corrine, Spencer, and Natalie Bolton though she doesn't really count because she just is there, we decided it would be best to split the vote this round even though I am sure I would have had Danielle's vote to not split the vote, but I think it will be more fun.

After the vote split, if we don't get rid of any idols, the villains will turn on Tony and he will be out the door if all goes to plan.

After Tony is gone, I plan to get rid of Jaime, Burton, and Natalie one after another. At final six, I want to get rid of Natalie Bolton for sure. After Natalie, this is where the game will get tough at final five.

Let me ponder on this one....
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 1:04:11

I vote Tony.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 15:44:46

What a fucking moron. Natalie White isn't good for anything. Like really you penalty on the biggest vote of the game?

It didn't negatively effect me at all, because I didn't give a damn about Jaime and with my final two with Corrine I don't think the villains will be coming after me.

I fully expect Tony to leave tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 21:22:09

So Spencer won Immunity. I didn't do to well, but I am comfortable.

So I have a final five alliance with Spencer, Corrine, Natalie Bolton, & Danielle. We are all suppose to be voting Tony tonight. John and Natalie White should be voting him too.

The five of us have taken over as the majority in the game. I suggested to Corrine that we take Danielle to the final three with us as a goat, because I don't really think she stands that much of a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 21:46:53

Corrine is so funny to me. It's like I come up with ideas, act on them and tell her about them, then she goes and does the same thing I already did<3 Thanks for having my back boo.

I had already invited Danielle to our alliance, and told Corrine and now she just told me how she went tonight and told invited her to align with us and all this and I'm like 0_0 gurl I think she already thought she was apart of this alliance. 0_0

Do you gurl!
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 22:58:11

I vote Tony
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 12:27:48

Any ID guesses?
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:37:36

Tony is obviously Neil
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 17:39:38

Yes!!! Tony is gone. He has annoyed me with his pretentious behavior throughout the season. I know I picked on him quite a bit, but it was because he was a prick and he took everything so seriously. After the whole drama on IMDb with Neil, I was like OMG of course that's why he takes everything so seriously it's Neil. Laughing

Last night before the vote, I talked with Burton who was naive to the fact that I have my hands in everyone's baskets. He wouldn't tell me how the villains (him & Tony, unbeknownst to him) were voting. Of course I already knew they were voting John, but I wanted to see if he trusted me enough to tell me.

No. He wouldn't tell me which sort of pissed me off so I had to kind of talk to him after tribal and his friend was blindsided and told him I knew that was happening and would have told him but he didn't feel comfortable in telling me his vote. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Dec - 3:09:04

Tonight I decided to take a break from the game. That isn't stopping the person I feel should go home next from going home though-Natalie W.

I almost feel bad for getting rid of her. She did ignore me at the beginning of the game and also voted against me when Amanda left so I can't let my personal niceness overpower my will to win this game.

Nothing personal, but your time has come Natalie White. <3
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Dec - 3:09:57

Corrine and Spencer got into a little spat today which was annoying. Kill each other later please. Gosh do I have to be here 24 hours a day to keep these idiots in check?
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Dec - 3:11:00

^merge this with that please I accidently pressed send (had a few drinks tonight)

I came in and saved the day like always but Corrine is still paranoid which is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Dec - 3:11:12

I vote Natalie White
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyWed 31 Dec - 20:53:17

Holy fucking shit. Lol okay I'm dead. I know the audience is definitely laughing at me and I deserved a little humble pie. Laughing

I'm completely weak at all this but I still have the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptySun 4 Jan - 19:38:24

Ugh this is tough getting back into the game after all the breaks. Like I have no interest in strategizing.

Natalie White told me I was the swing vote this round as Burton/her/John will be on one side with the 3 villain girls on the other.

Tbh I don't want to vote at all I just want to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptySun 4 Jan - 20:06:20

gehaonnbsmscuwnarnegwreaeiraceankhoreyfcrieldknoonaadhkhaampnlemiiaaucirflrbfeepsoeesiyttmteuretetrgdnwaakslmrulyeoeeiko

Cirie Fields
Spencer Bledsoe
Morgan McLeod
Yau Man Chan
Rob Mariano
NaOnka Mixon
Amanda Kimmel
Phillip Shepard
Brett Clouser
Shannon Elkins
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptySun 4 Jan - 21:05:43

1- Jeanne Hebert
2- Jonathan Libby
3- Tina Scheer
4- Sherea Loyd
5- steahbermirihn

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptySun 4 Jan - 22:25:18

I vote Burton.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 22:19:26

So we were successful in getting rid of Burton which is really good for me. I know it looks like a death sentence me going to the final four with the three ladies, but I'm confident in my alliance with Corrine and my bond with Danielle.

Burton inaccurately pointed at Corrine/Danielle being a duo and Danielle doing what Corrine says but it's really been Danielle doing what I say.

I'm very happy to get rid of Natalie White tonight. She's a big sour puss.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 22:28:55

I vote Natalie White
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Benry Official Confessional
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next