Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 15 Dec - 8:58:45

The key to not being the first or second person eliminated is to not suck. I feel like, unless someone in this cast decides to go all Fred Phelps and nominate two super active people, I should be ok for the first couple of rounds...

I have contacted a lot of people already, and had quite a few contact me first. I feel like I am *very* popular already. But I bet at least one person has written in their confessionals already that Spencer is annoying/sketchy.

People and their misconceptions. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue 16 Dec - 10:31:45

I'll do my fleg in a few. when's the deadline?
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:12:22

Doing challenge while drunk <3

AMG THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME SINCE MY TEAM WINS THE FIRST CHALLENGE IN A MYSTERY GAME! Guys this is big for me lol.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed 17 Dec - 9:48:21

It's funny how Benry, Cirie and Yau all contacted me to apologize for not being here for the challenge last night.Did they do that with everyone else, or just with me? They must probably think I am in charge or something? WELL HELL YEA I AM, IT'S MY GAME I'M IN CHARGE!

jk, I am still trying to figure out what to do in this game. Have an alliance with John K, Natalie W., Amanda and Jamie I think? That leaves Yau, Cirie, Benry as the minority 3. Benry seems like a nice guy, would love to work with him on the side maybe. But again, not sure if that 5 person alliance is as strong as I think. Need to request a room for us 5.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 13:11:41

Random post to pretend I just voted
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 19:45:51

I am getting some REALLY bad vibes from Amanda. I dont know, the way she talks, it's very odd. I have to keep a closer look at her and watch what i say to her, because she seems like the type who would run off and tell someone what i just said.

Yau was voted out and the little bitch threw me under the bus to Benry before he left. He told Ben that I wanted to vote him or Cirie out. And I am so *beep* glad the little punk got eliminated because I never told him anything. All I said was, yea I didnt see Benry or Cirie around either (for the first challenge), and he twisted that to say I wanted to target them. BYE FELICIA.

I mean, what damage could he have done to my game? None, hopefully. But just in case I sense something fishy is going on, I have this Hidden Immunity Idol, so I am feeling pretty confident. No one will know I have it. And I told a couple of people I didnt even do the challenge. So hopefully that helps.

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 19:52:47

Also, it REALLY pisses me off when I write a very sincere and heartfelt message to someone, and they respond with 3 or 4 words only. Like this bitch Benry. I just tried to get a conversation started, I know hes on the outs of the 5 person alliance and I want to help, but his response to what his thoughts were about who should leave next, was "I don't care".

Rude. I guess I won't care when your ass goes home next time we lose. BE NICE TO SPENCER, HE HAS AN IDOL
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 20:01:23

AND HE IS A CERTIFIED BADASS.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 20:13:33

<333333333333
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:09:49

BRETT CLOUSER I NEED YOU TO ANSWER ME THIS NOW:

If I play an idol for someone, are you going to say "Spencer is playing this idol for..." or are you just going to say the name of the person who I am playing the idol for?

Like, if I play the idol for Corinne, for example, are you going to say "Spencer is playing this idol for Corinne" or "Corinne is playing a HII"?
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:12:22

Well there are 3 of us who could post it lmao so...I can only speak for me...I'd probably be like someone played an idol on Corinne and post any reason given.

Does that help?
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:14:22

Hmm, cuz I want to play my idol for someone. But I dont want the person posting tribal to be like AMG SPENCER IS PLAYING HIS IDOL ON BENRY/CIRIE LOLOLOL

Gotta think about this.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:21:49

And the paranoia kicks in. The tribe came to a decision too fast on the vote tonight. But why are they all still online?

Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun 21 Dec - 21:05:43

Test
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun 21 Dec - 21:06:00

test
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun 21 Dec - 21:06:11

test
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 22 Dec - 11:49:52

Wow, WOW:

Quote :
Boston Rob

Mon 22 Dec - 9:31:43    Topic: Hey random pm
So I'm about to be voted out on my tribe despite showing up last night.

The host asked if we would welcome or fear a swap. So I think one is coming since there's 6 of us on each side and each swapped tribe will be a 3-3 spilt.

So anyway pretty much all of my tribe said they would welcome the swap because they are confident they can sway a hero cause they view you guys and weak and naive especially the girls.

I'm telling you this cause you seen the most active and knowledgable

So if I were you I would try to really make sure your side is tight because your being grossly underestimated by the villains right now

Quote :
Spencer Bledsoe

Mon 22 Dec - 9:38:52    Topic: Re: Hey random pm
well thanks for the PM man. Yea I can see why they would think that. Some of the girls on my team seems quite clueless. I hope that they are smart enough to see the fault in flipping and how that guarantees them 7th at best.

Sucks that you are going though Sad

Quote :
Boston Rob

Mon 22 Dec - 9:41:59    Topic: Re: Hey random pm
Yea exactly cause all the villains said they want to stick together so don't but any of the bullshit they try to tell you

Also I didn't know if this could be the case. But if the villains are ao confident they can flip someone maybe there is a cross tribe alliance goon on and they know that someone will jump but that's just an idea

Yea sucks I'm going but wasn't here for the two challenges we won so I'm a bit behind on the social game

Quote :
Spencer Bledsoe

Mon 22 Dec - 9:44:18    Topic: Re: Hey random pm
Ok, well thanks for letting me know. I hope the swap is 4-2 on each team so the heroes can get rid of the two villains on one team lol. 3-3 would suck

Quote :
Boston Rob

Mon 22 Dec - 9:44:23    Topic: Re: Hey random pm
Also I'm sure you plan on doing this but I think it would be a good move to show my pm to your tribe because if I was one of the girls and I found out they think I'm weak and stuff it would solidify my stance with the heroes tribe and not want to flip knowing the villans were talking smack

Quote :
Spencer Bledsoe

Mon 22 Dec - 9:46:05    Topic: Re: Hey random pm
And yea, I will discuss with them later. Amanda and Natalie are the two Im most worried about, they are in the majority here, but dont have any freaking idea what they are doing lol. Benry too, because he was in the minority at some point
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 22 Dec - 12:00:29

The plot THICKENS

Quote :
To: Spencer Bledsoe
Posted: Today at 9:58:00
Subject: Re: Hey random pm Quote message
If i were you I would be doing some ass kissing and fake buddies with the ones your worried about cause the villains are willing to go to rocks if it ties twice. While if the girls are clueless they could get bullied into making a rash decision
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 22 Dec - 14:08:10

Quote :
Amanda Kimmel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home Nice Tribe Today at 12:01:25 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
remind them that heroes don't flip one of them has to flip

Like WTF is that supposed to me? Laughing

This woman needs to go, like ASAP. Such a loose cannon
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 22 Dec - 14:08:29

Like WTF is that supposed to mean?*
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 22 Dec - 15:40:14

Mwahahahah, no one knows I have the idol. And good, it should stay that way.

That way, no one gets greedy. Except me. Because I have all the power. I am running this game.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 22 Dec - 23:12:34

Identity guess:

Amanda=Mr Duck Bear

such a clueless g.oddess
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 9:02:10

IS he being serious right now ???

Quote :
To: Spencer Bledsoe
Posted: Today at 0:13:56
Subject: Hey Quote message
I know we've not been on the same page this game but I'm gonna level with you.

Myself, Corinne, Natalie. Brandon, and Burton have been In an alliance since day 1. That was until Burton told me that We were voting Brandon. I feel totally betrayed by them and Plan on flipping aterhe. I was thinking maybe me and you could possibly secretly allign and take this thing to the end. No one for one second would expect it.

You've never said a word to me this entire game, but now you want to final 2 with me? Like, I appreciate that out of all the heroes, Boston Rob and now Tony feel like they can throw their entire tribe under the bus to me, but I am also skeptical. This could all be a ruse. They know they will be going into the merge 5-5 at best, 6-4 at worst. They are desperate now. And I LOVE IT.

Also, Tony, you are telling me that Danielle is not part of the majority alliance but somehow Brandon is? I find that hard to believe...

At this point, I am not sure if I want to reply to him or not. Like, what the hell am I supposed to do, lie? lol. I am not known for lying all the time in games, so this could be hard heh.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 19:33:59

Benry told me that Amanda is thinking about getting the girls together, and him, and blindside me tonight.

Amanda is asking me a lot of questions right now about who should we vote out if we lose and what do I think about voting out this person or that person from the villains side. I know what she's doing, I wasnt born yesterday.

Amanda, for your own good, you better hope we win tonight.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 19:43:19

- Your thoughts on the game so far. The hosting and the game play.
The hosting is great XOXO. The game seems quite hectic for such a small cast. Like, 2000+ posts and we havent even reached the merge yet. Good casting ladies lol

- Do you feel like the gift challenge screwed things up for you personally?
Not at all. Of course, I would have loved to win the idol and then have control of BOTH idols in the game. But it could have been worse. I mean after all, I didnt win the letter from Brett <3

- Is there something you would like to see in the episodes for this game? Editing advice, something you want to see implemented in the editing process, etc?
The episodes are fine, the way you are doing them for S56. I bet writing them for this game is going to be harder than that game, because we are all so active hah.

- Any other comments you would like to say to us (Sandra, NaOnka and Brett)?
Sandra, you are a G.ODDESS.

When do we get to be blessed with NaOnka G.oddess' hosting skills? <3

-BFFBrett4LAIF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next