Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spencer at Ponderosa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer at Ponderosa Empty
PostSubject: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa EmptyThu 1 Jan - 16:50:34

Spencer at Ponderosa PStLjwu

I will post whatever randomness I feel like posting here or just vent in private when I dont want anyone else in the jury to know my opinions about certain stuff.

Spencer's Ponderosa Entry #1:

My feelings right now:

Spencer at Ponderosa LAc5DxF

It's a combination of both partying too hard for NYE and now coming to terms with the fact that, basically, I am the last person eliminated from any IMDb game in 2014 Laughing

Like, SUCH an achievement that is. I'm starting to wonder if Natalie chose to target me because she figured out who I was, because she thought I was the biggest threat. It's really the one thing that will bother me the most until I can ask her. I dont care that she voted me out, I just want to know WHY.

I guess this still means those girls will stick with their glorious plan to vote out one hero-one villain-one hero etc etc.

Which reminds me, Corinne did throw a little tantrum when I suggested voting Burton out. But if we had done that and pretended we were voting Natalie White out, I would still be in the game. UGH. I need to take a break and relax because I put so much effort into this game, to see it all go to waste in an instant. I am not saying I putting all the blame on them, but Nat B./Corinne/Danielle do have something to do with me being here.

Those bitches...
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:38:09

Me after seeing Burton get voted out:

Spencer at Ponderosa Smirk

That's what you get bitch. Now if Natalie W is voted out tonight, my elimination will be avenged.

I wouldnt say I am not a bitchy juror, I can be bitchy when I feel like I got outplayed by someone I didnt particularly like. But in this game, it's kind of funny to be on the other side of the spectrum and be totally content with my elimination. Like, not happy, but, I am fine with it. And it's also funny to see Burton acting like a little bitch saying he wont vote for Corinne whatsoever. Like, geez, is that how I act when I am bitter? lol

Corinne and Benry are the two best players this season, I will agree with him there. And they totally deserve to win this game. ROOTING FOR YOU GURLS
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:49:15

WHOOPS, posted on the wrong thread lololol
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:52:01

Whatever BFF Spencer -_-

Xo!
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:54:19

I am being serious, I didnt mean to post there lolol <3

I mean it's not like half the cast already knows who I am thanks to Neil, but still rofl. I AM SORRY PLEASE DONT BE MAD.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:55:56

I'm cracking up too much to be mad.

Burton 'what rooms?' LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa EmptyMon 5 Jan - 13:52:20

Ok, this is like, so wtf random. but i think Burton is Neil now. The Ernest reference, the fact that hes getting obsessed with his elimination, the "story of my life" quote.

I just assumed Tony was Neil because of the psycho behavior, but Burton is showing Neil-like characteristics now too. AMG
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa EmptyWed 7 Jan - 21:27:10

My reaction to seeing Benry get  voted out:

Spencer at Ponderosa MzQQTLV

But I kind of knew it. I've been thinking about that ever since we made that alliance and added danielle. Why would we want to give the majority to three villain girls who will just toss us aside when  we get to the final 5. I was hoping to pull something at final 6  with the guys, but I dont know if Benry would have gone with it. Of course, doesnt matter now because I am not in the game but still lol. Poor Benny.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa EmptyFri 9 Jan - 17:35:05

You know what, f*ck Benry and Corinne. So mean they were planning on ditching me at final 5. That hurt to read Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spencer at Ponderosa   Spencer at Ponderosa Empty

Back to top Go down

Spencer at Ponderosa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Confessionals :: Spencer Bledsoe-
Jump to: