Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F7 Tribal Council

Go down 
+4
Corinne Kaplan
Natalie White
Burton Roberts
Brett Clouser
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 8:20:13

Get your votes in!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 8:22:18

No questions?
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 9:20:37

Come on in guys!! This is important as it will determine the final 6!

I have tallied the votes. Here we go:

*WAIT*

Spoiler:

First Vote
Spoiler:

Second Vote
Spoiler:

Third Vote
Spoiler:

Fourth Vote
Spoiler:

Fifth Vote
Spoiler:

Sixth Vote and the Fourth Member of the Jury......

Spoiler:

And just like that another blindside! We really enjoyed having you and you should be proud of how you played! Please take a moment, say your goodbyes, and then you'll be off to the jury house where you will help decide the winner. *Snuffs Torch*

Congrats to the rest of you on Final 6! It's anyone's game, with 3 villains & 3 heroes remaining. Please head back to camp and await your next immunity challenge tonight at 9 PM eastern.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 9:26:16

Saw that coming. You girls are lame, especially Danielle and Corinne but it'll all get said at the end.

Good luck the other 4.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 10:49:20

I'll make a prediction for how this game will finish up. I think Corinne and Benry are the "masterminds" so to speak. Nat B, John and Danielle have zero shot of winning, as does Nat W because of numbers. The first 3 I named there simply cannot win because one has a terrible social game and the other 2 aren't active enough to warrant victory. Nat B is clearly being sneaky though. Her posting quota is aboe mine yet she is barely around. Why? Only reson I can think of is she's part of private rooms.

I predict there will be more blindsides, Benry and Corinne will turn on each other because both know the winner will come from one or the other, that's it, nobody else is winning this game lol. So for both to go to the finals together would be utterly stupid.

I suggest the other 4 of you do something to change the fate of this because that's the road we're going down and I will be very disappointed to see these two in the finals, particularly Corinne. I don't have a lot against Benry, we were never ont he same side and that was clear. I simply don't want to see you win lol.

Nat B and Corinne ARE a pair, they are glued at the hip. Somebody use Nat W because she's a free agent, use her vote to make some sort of move. Danielle does whatever Corinne says, that's a fact, she's stupid and she would have left when Brandon did if not for me. She's the most useless player in this game, that's why probably everybody wants to go with her to the end.

John, do something, stop playing the Rob's Film role, nobody respects it. Play the game and do something you can actually be credited for Smile I mean that in the nicest possible way.

I'm hoping to see something go down that isn't utterly predictable Smile
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 11:30:04

Bye Burton.

I'm sure that couldn't possibly have been me if I didn't win immunity, right y'all?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 11:39:11

Lol at Corinne hiding her status. How shady can you get?
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 11:46:50

F7 Tribal Council ZAVb2j

Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 11:47:54

Burton's in the jury house now and no longer has access.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 11:54:21

Right after I posted by gif, too. Sad All I'm going to say about his comments are that Burton was upset at being blindsided and wants to try to ruffle feathers by pretending like I'm one of the biggest threats, all because I lied to him about the vote. Those who I've talked to in this game know what is going through my head and where my loyalties lie. He's had his opportunity to try and shake things up and now it's back to the game.

Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 13:04:54

Burton is just bitter, he reminds me of Tom.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 13:06:33

I was thinking more along the lines of Neil. Tom speaks in a much more educated tone.

Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 13:17:25

I would but you know, it was the hoildays and all, got busy Sad. But bye Burton, out were cool.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 13:26:45

What the hay but I feel the three girls are tight. Danielle being underrated.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 13:44:01

Agreed, Danielle is hardly "stupid" and "does whatever Corinne says". She's just getting shit because she and I hurt Burton's ego by lying to him and getting him out. I swear, no one respects game moves anymore.

Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 13:55:15

Yeah. I mean, thats a winning move. Burton will get that.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 14:23:58

He does not get that lol. I received a series of private messages from him after the vote about how he is going to poison the jury against me and hope for any outcome other than me winning. Classy guy, isn't he?

Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 14:29:06

Lol wow. I wouldn't of been so angry. Why should a move make you want to get others aganist you. Funny.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 15:33:30

None of you called Spencer out on bitterness when he left. Probably because he was one of your own.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 15:48:28

I will not dignify his bitterness with a response.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 15:48:49

Natalie, you can drop the "everyone is out to get me!" routine any day now. I don't know why you keep insisting on trying to start drama. Spencer said nothing bitter to me which was why I didn't point it out. I don't believe he said that he's going to try and turn the jury against you either, just that you may have a hard time getting votes in the event you make finals and that you were the next target (which you also keep pointing out with every other post).

Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council EmptyMon 5 Jan - 20:32:19

Oh yes I'm soooo sneaky. I have been active up until merge but my uncle is in the hospital and he's not doing too good so I'm sorry I don't spend as much time on here as I did before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F7 Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: F7 Tribal Council   F7 Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

F7 Tribal Council
Page 1 of 1