Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+8
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Spencer Bledsoe
Natalie White
John Kenney
Corinne Kaplan
Burton Roberts
Danielle DiLorenzo
Jaime Dugan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Final Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 0:05:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyb2HYSne3E

Final Tribal Council

Come on in jurors, Jaime, Tony, Spencer, Burton, Natalie W, Ben and John.

The 7 of you are here tonight to ask questions, make comments and get to the bottom of the stories. You are tasked with something really special, a very big part of this game falls into your hands. Each and everyone of you has a say, make it count. You are here to award the title of winner to one of our three finalists.

Ladies, come on in....Danielle, Natalie B and Corinne.

A well fought battle. Congratulations and may the best lady take it home.

Please post your opening statements and then the jury can follow up with questions and comments.

Big thanks to the entire cast and also Mel and Kevin for all their help. This game wouldn't be what it was without all of you.

Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 2:10:04

Jurors,

First off, I feel grateful and very happy to have even have been a part of this game, but even more so to be able to stand here in front of all of you with the opportunity to elaborate on why I deserve your (symbolical) million dollar vote.  I'm very proud of the game I've played and I'm excited to share and to explain to you what was going on in Corinne's head throughout the game. I believe I played in a balanced manner that demonstrated all aspects of what it takes to be worthy of being a winner.  Whether social, strategic, or even challenge-wise, I always tried my absolute best to make decisions that would enable me to reach the end and be looked upon as a strong player who has earned the respect of my competitors.

My Heroes vs. Villains experience started off with a bang as I was thrown onto a tribe full of other anonymous players who were striving to live up to their infamous reputations. Through early communication among tribemates, I was able to become one-fourth of an alliance that consisted of myself, Burton, Natalie, and Tony. In order to hold majority within our tribe, Brandon and Danielle were also brought in as add-ons. It was during this time that I built strong relationships with Burton, Natalie, and Danielle, relationships that I knew already would take me far into this game. I also put energy into establishing cross-tribe bonds, as I grew close to Spencer as well as Benry, who reached out to me when he believed himself to be at the bottom.

As our tribe pushed through the pre-merge stage of the game, I began to emerge as a significant player in this game. From my perspective, I played a crucial role in our tribe's success during tribal immunity challenges. In the Scattergories challenge, it was Burton and I who worked hard to produce a vast list of items our fellow Villains could use to submit once they returned from viewing the Survivor finale. On Trivia night, Natalie B. and I alone had managed to score the seven points needed to secure a win. However, my largest contribution to the Villains tribe was finding a large portion of the letters needed to unscramble the phrase, and ultimately being the one to quickly realize that the answer was "Fire and Ice". This would allow us to go into the merge 5 against 5 rather than a less impressive 4 against 6. I worked my butt off in every single challenge to prove my worth and do all that I could in order to stay close to my allies.  

But essentially I believe what made my game the strongest it possibly could have been was the relationships I built, and the positions of safety and control they allowed me. During pre-merge, I was secure in my alliance due to previously mentioned ties I had with Burton, Natalie, and Danielle, and even less intimate bonds with Tony and Brandon. The truth has came out by now and it is known that I was also close with Benry and Spencer, and many of you may be asking what the purpose of this alliance was. Originally, it was created for insurance. Going 5-5 into merge, there was no guarantee that Villains would come out on top, and with the Heroes potentially holding majority after the merge I needed to ensure that I would have other options if that happened. Needless to say, it developed into a more complex partnership, and I would be happy to discuss it in greater length at a later time.

Now before I get overzealous, I think it would be a good time to wrap this up. What I would most like for you to take away from my opening, is that I played this game to the best of my abilities. I know some of you believe I may have played too hard, but I can wholeheartedly say that anything I did was in the context of the game and never intended to be malicious. Did I play cutthroat? Maybe at times, but once again I attribute that to the passion I had for this game and the push I had to make a great experience that I would be proud of. I feel I accomplished that simply by being satisfied with the game I played and being able to go as far as I could in this game. I humbly place my game in your hands, jurors, and anticipate your questions. I know some of you have quite a few things they would like to have cleared up, and I will do my absolute best to do so.

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 4:07:26

It's not fair that I can't see the jury house
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 4:07:46

I. Also drink so if I can't see it it may be my fault lord Jesus
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 4:09:08

Because you locked me your the challenge thread but didn't give me access to the jury house even thoug that's what I asked for ugh

Good luck hall though I will ask questions when I'm sober <3
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 7:50:06

Oh shit
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 8:14:35

Ben, you should be able to see it lol. Sandra moved you yesterday & I just double checked and it's right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 8:24:54

He's had a drink.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 8:36:01

Love John <3
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 8:51:55

Benry got Ponderosa wasted
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:56:38

Lol sorry about that ladies. Laughing had to have a drink last night.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:58:06

Eww I was a mess last night.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:25:26

You totally upstaged Corinne Laughing
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 14:43:55

I've been thinking of something to say here but I don't really think anything I can say will change any of your mind's on your perception of me. I'll be here to answer any questions though.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 14:56:13

Lol come on Nat, play your part. Give us your opening statement about how you got here.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 14:57:03

Ask me that in your Q&A and I will Razz
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:14:15

Final Tribal Council 544fd27760ae07.63336381_r

Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:15:28

omg that is terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:16:47

My eyes... pale

Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:17:17

Quote :
omg that is the best thing ever.

Fixed that for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:20:22

Is that the only thing you wanna fix Wink
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:20:45

Final Tribal Council 0uReD
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:26:58

Natalie <333

Where's Danielle, I am ready to ask stuff
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:27:20

She's online
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:44:06

First off, let me start by saying how this have been one of the best mystery games I have played in, I really enjoyed playing with everyone and can't wait to find out who played which characters. Anyways, at the beginning I was kind of an outsider, the only two people I really talked too were Corrine and Burton. The first two votes were easy since they were inactive, the third was when I could have gone home but it was Brandon who left. But Brandon didn't leave peacefully, he told me about an alliance that was form from day one which didn't include me, Morgan or Boston Rob which I was mad that I wasn't included but had to pretend that everything was fine. But both Corrine and Burton told me that if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have been here, to be honest I never really trusted them from the beginning. So once I knew all of that, I started to talk to Benry, I thought he was an outsider too since Yau Man left. I knew we had one round before merge and that I would be in trouble but thankfully we won that challenge. But I knew once merge came, I wanted to work Benry and maybe get his help to get rid of Burton and Corrine.

Now at merge, it was 5 villains vs 5 heroes, this is where my alliance with Benry began and he told me that he wanted to work with me, Corrine and Natalie B from our side and also Spencer. Since Benry seem to trust Corrine, so I decided since I cannot rid of her, might as well work with her so thankfully worked out great since I am in the finals! At the first merge tribal council, Jaime ended leaving which was great for the villains, but the next vote was Tony which Burton didn't take it so well so I had to make sure that Burton still trusted me by telling him that we were fine and he wasn't the next target which is why we voted for Natalie White next but then we were blindsided by using her idol and Spencer ended up being the target which shocked most of us. Then since Natalie White had immunity, the next target had to be Burton which I was fine with because I wanted him out since pre merge but I also felt bad because he and I did talked a lot and he seem to have my back (I think). Then we finally got rid of Natalie White, after that I realize that it would be easier to beat John to get to final 3 so why not keep him instead of Benry, Natalie B and I both thought it was a good idea but never told Corrine about it but luckily she wasn't mad at us and neither was Benry (I hope not). Finally, it was final 4 and Natalie B won the final immunity which I was kind of nervous that they would blindside me but they didn't (thanks!).

But now here we are at final 3 which I am happy to be here and honestly wouldn't have been here without you guys so thank you to everyone for making this game amazing! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next