Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessions of a Beauty Queen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie White

Natalie White

Confessions of a Beauty Queen Empty
PostSubject: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyTue 16 Dec - 0:47:47

So I'm here. Mystery games are not really my forte, so I guess my confessional will be my haven. I am playing a beautiful female hero, which while obviously fitting for me is going to actually require me to be nice and shit.

So I will vent in here about how stupid everyone else is. Like the fact that apparently I am the only person who knows how to read military time. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE, PEOPLE. On top of that, imdb even has military time, so it's not as if they've never seen it before.

Amanda has been PMing me. I hate Amanda, but maybe she will be tolerable in this game. I want to align with Jaime too, she is adorable and we should stick together.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyTue 16 Dec - 9:47:27

Welcome, Natalie!

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyTue 16 Dec - 16:47:28

Quote :
imdb even has military time, so it's not as if they've never seen it before.

DEAD
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyTue 23 Dec - 23:33:05

making a post so my post count goes up so it looks like I voted. Really I need to think a little longer. Confessional coming tonight.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyWed 24 Dec - 3:54:33

Ugh it's late and I have work early and I need to go to bed, but I had 374286 things to do tonight.

Okay so here is my confessional:

As I have mentioned before, mystery games aren't my thing at all, but I wanted to give this one a try and not half ass it. I was optimistic about my tribe at first, I decided I wanted to align with Jaime, because Jaime is adorable and two hot blonde nice girls should be together. Amanda messaged me also, and even though I hate Amanda, she and I have been getting along great this game. Spencer messaged me as well, so I thought we could have an alliance with the four of us and one more, John.

So I felt good about this...but then like...no one ever asked for a private room. Or so I thought. Then Amanda told me that the four of them had a room without me. She said Sandra "forgot" to put me in there, and that Spencer was going to ask for me...but I don't think he did.

A new room for the five of us appeared today, but it feels like too little too late. I may suck at mystery games, but I can see that everyone on my tribe (sans Jaime) has a significant more amount of posts than me. Granted I have not been the best at writing confessionals, but I have been pretty chatty in the public threads. People have to be talking somewhere, they probably do have rooms.

No one really PMs me except for Amanda, unless I PM them first. Either they are all really bad players, or I am totally at the bottom. Do they really think I am too much of a dumb blonde to figure it out?

Yesterday when the immunity prizes thing was posted, I jumped at the chance for a prize. If I'm at the bottom, I might as well get something that could benefit me. I lucked out and I got the best of all, the hidden immunity idol.

I highly doubt anyone suspects me of having it. They probably all assume I passed on the prize, for one thing. I know they all assume that the villain girls have the good prizes.

Speaking of villains, there is exactly one naughty person I have been talking to. Burton. I'm trying to get a bit of a showmance going with him, mostly because I remember one of my first mystery games and I had a showmance with someone, who later turned out to be Kathy. It's kind of fun to chat with someone and not know who it is, but it's been pretty innocent so far. Plus Burton and Nice Nat are clearly the most attractive people here Razz

Anyway so I missed the challenge tonight, and we lost. Benry is the only one who wasn't in the alliance we all made. Amanda messaged me and told me to vote for him. No one else messaged me, because I'm on the bottom. I messaged Spencer and I told him to please be honest with me if they were voting for me. He told me they weren't, and told me to vote for Benry.

I don't know. It's a difficult spot. I would feel really stupid if I get voted out while having the idol, but at the same time, I don't want to waste it, and I also don't want them to know I have it, because they will think I am shady for taking a prize.

Amanda told me yesterday she likes Ben and that we should stick with him if we can. Today before the challenge she asked me who I would want out if we lost. I said one of the boys but I didn't know which, because I know that can be a loaded question. Then she tells me to vote Ben. So mixed signals everywhere.

I don't know, all I can do is hope that they are telling me the truth, and that they want me to stay because I seem harmless and am likely to stick with them, whereas Benry might be more likely to jump ship.

I am going to feel stupid and regret this when I end up voted out, but I think I am going to take a chance. I'd much rather have the idol for a rainy day. If I do end up leaving, that's life. If I use the idol and only stay because of it, my days are numbered anyway, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyMon 29 Dec - 2:06:38

Okay so I saved my idol, and stayed. But they were lying to me, they voted for Amanda. Amanda was my only real ally on account of them all leaving me out of the loop all of the time. Spencer sent me a message telling me they lied in case I were to tip her off and she had the idol or something.

Whatever. I still have my idol and the good news about Amanda leaving is I don't have anything tying me to the nice-ys. I can jump ship to the sexy Burton now if I want. He's my only real ally, but I am sure he is keeping me at arms length and not telling me everything he knows. But he doesn't think of me as a threat, so I think he wants to work with me.

Benry was the only one to talk to me tonight. He told me to vote for Tony. He said that the villains are all sick of Tony and he thinks even if it ties, someone will be likely to flip on the revote.

Before I commit to voting I want to see who the villains are voting, to decide for sure which way to vote. Unfortunately Burton has not gotten back to me, so I might just do Tony.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyWed 31 Dec - 0:38:16

Stuff is about to go down! Tonight is the perfect storm for chaos from the REAL sexy Natalie and her bearded accomplice <3

After Spencer wasted his idol and Jaime left (lol so random) everyone came together to vote for Tony. That is everyone except Burton, which is kind of amazing, because he didn't even know Tony was going to leave until I gave him a heads up. The three bitches voted for Tony behind his back, and obviously have something going with Spencer, possibly Benry as well.

Benry filled me in to vote for Tony, and let me know the girls were flipping. I relayed the info to Burton, and he was shocked when it was true. This puts me in a perfect spot with him, because he knows he can trust me, and also I'm the only one who was honest with him, making him want to work with me more.

Tonight's immunity was a complete disaster, except for the part where Burton won <3 I am assuming the plan would have been to vote him tonight, but that put a dent in it. Their new plan is to vote for me, except what they don't know is I have an idol <3

So the plan we're working on right now is for Burton and myself to vote for Spencer. I have told Benry, John, and Spencer that I am voting for Corrine. Benry and John are going to vote for her too, maybe. Spencer I think is flipping. The girls told Burton that someone is flipping to vote for me, but they wouldn't tell him who. Spencer is most likely though.

So basically any of these scenarios can happen:

4 me, 2 Spencer, 2 Corrine (Spencer flips and is the only one, Spencer likely leaves on revote)

5 me, 2 Spencer, 1 Corrine (either Benry or John also flipped, but not both)

6 me, 2 Spencer (everyone flipped on me, but it guarantees Spencer leaves)

3 me, 3 Corrine, 2 Spencer (no one flipped, my idol is actually wasted, Corrine leaves, Spencer is probably pissed. I feel like this is the least likely scenario though)

Anyway, after Spencer leaves, the plan is for Burton and myself to try to get Benry and John on board with us and break up the girls. Even if John and Benry do vote for me, they will still be better off sticking with us because those girls need to be separated.

I'm going to play it off like I intended to vote for Corrine until I caught word Spencer was flipping and I voted him out of anger.

I also told Benry and John that I am going to try to talk to Burton to get him to keep me in the event of a tie, so there is a slight hint to them that I am starting to talk to Burton tonight, so it won't come completely out of nowhere when he and I are together tomorrow trying to recruit the two of them.

I hope we pull this off without a hitch!
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyWed 31 Dec - 5:57:17

And people question why she won!
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyWed 31 Dec - 21:18:17

Well that was beautiful <3
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyWed 31 Dec - 23:42:57

Well Spencer is just a little bitter bitch. Not that I'm really surprised, I was hoping for more fireworks.

He posted all snotty, saying my move was for nothing and I'll still be out next. First of all, he doesn't know what will happen in the future. Second of all, he left and I stayed. Obviously I did accomplish something, xoxo.

Seriously though, I don't understand his logic. I probably will not win this game, but I am obviously in a better position to win now than I was 24 hours ago. But even if I don't win, should I really have been like "hmm I have an idol and everyone is voting for me and I know this for a fact and I could save myself and make a move...nah, I'll probably be out next anyway, I will leave with my idol as a souvenir to hand this game to someone else!" Obviously I did something, that's what you're supposed to do. I bought myself time at the very least, time to figure out my next move.

And he voted for me, so it wasn't like it was a complete stupid move on my part, he can't claim like he was loyal to me. We all know he wrote my name down, so I returned the favor Smile

Maybe next time he'll learn, don't mess with nice Natalie Smile
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyMon 5 Jan - 0:07:37

When will these boys learn not to mess with Nice Nat?

Immunity tonight was also a disaster. Kathy apparently failed to realize there have been like, 300+ Survivor contestants, so the odds of anyone coming up with the same 10 she picked period are slim, when you scramble their names altogether, down right impossible. I did my best on that though, and came up with 6 names without re-using any letters. Then she decided that was too much of a mess and went to a tiebreaker. I figured out four of the names easily, but posted 1 second late because the forum was lagging a bit for me. She said Danielle won for being the only one to send on time. Considering she said that and not how many Danielle got leads me to believe it was not many. Excuse me, I worked way too hard tonight to not even know if I should have rightfully won. So I threw a bit of a diva fit and the hosts made me immune also.

Benry is a bit of a mess. He's been overplaying his hand. He got cocky at immunity, when Danielle "won" he was like oh well I thought I made the deadline, but idc. That seems pretty overconfident to me. You think there is a shot you could have won and you're not going to protest it? That says you feel reaaaaaalllyyyy safe. Then he sassed me a bit on the thread and said he didn't think I would have left tonight anyway. Wow, Benry, 5 people voted for me last round, 4 of whom are still here, but you're right, it shouldn't even CROSS my mind they would vote me again. But if he was feeling so comfortable he wasn't worried about winning immunity, and he thinks I wouldn't go, then tell me Benry, who does he think people will vote for?

Burton and I had spent the past few days discussing ways to get Benry on board with us to get out one of the girls. Corrine is my preference, but he thinks Natalie B is the silent but deadly one, so we agreed on that. Unfortunately, Benry has been very noncommittal. He says he thinks Burton isn't on board, but he failed to tell me what he thinks we should do if he's not. I think Benry's problem is he not only gets overly confident, but that he thinks he is smarter than everyone around him. I'm not an idiot, he wants to get Burton out. Burton said that had I not won tonight, Benry wanted me to leave, which I kind of believe. It would be a bit stupid on his part, but I am not surprised.

Like even if Benry realized Burton and I are a duo, he should realize it's STILL smarter to stick with us, because um, hello, THREE girls together is more threatening than just Burton and myself. Get rid of a girl to please me, let me think you're on board with us, THEN get rid of Buton. But he is either too stupid or too big of a control freak to see it that way.

So Burton told me that the girls want to get rid of Benry this round and that we should go along with it. Honestly, part of me does want Benry out, like, now, but that makes it so much harder to get rid of one of the girls next. He has a plan for that, Corrine is the paranoid one and she doesn't like Danielle much (both of these things go hand in hand with my theory for who those two are, btw) so his plan is to convince Corinne that Danielle is trying to flip on her, and then everyone can get rid of Danielle. Danielle leaving first is not really ideal, but it's better her than me, obviously. As long as a girl really does leave next (a girl who is not me) then at the very least final five Burton and I should have John on our side, so we will have the numbers advantage.

I am a little nervous, maybe that Burton never really intended to vote a girl this round and always wanted Benry to go this round, but even if that is the case, I can live with it, I guess. My only real issue would be if he wants to team up with the girls next round to get rid of me. That scares me a little bit, but at the same time, I can't think of why he would possibly do it. I'm the one who has been completely honest with him this entire time. I tipped him off that Tony was leaving, while the girls all voted Tony behind his back. He and I came up with the plan to use my idol and get rid of Spencer together. I even helped him win immunity the other night, I wasn't sure if he was following the challenge or not, but once Spencer fucked up, pretty much all Burton had to do was show up and get one right to win, so I pmed him Enrique Igelsais.

The only thing I can think of is he has caught on to how smart I am, and he thinks I could be dangerous enough to win. But even if he did, it wouldn't make sense for him to get rid of me before final three or four. Because he needs me to get that far, right? The girls won't take him over each other.

I am completely safe tonight, and Benry SHOULD be leaving, which has pros and cons. As long as it isn't Burton. Then next round I'll have to collect my thoughts again. I really hope Burton isn't messing with me, but like I said, I can't see why he would, so maybe I am just overthinking because I am used to things not going my way.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyMon 5 Jan - 0:39:06

I SEE YOU LURKING, SANDRA <3
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyMon 5 Jan - 0:39:21

don't say hi or anything Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyMon 5 Jan - 0:42:07

HI
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen EmptyMon 5 Jan - 0:42:50

HOW IS THE ICE? SEE I CAN GET LOUD TOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a Beauty Queen   Confessions of a Beauty Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a Beauty Queen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Confessionals :: Natalie White-
Jump to: