Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Voting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burton Roberts

Tribal Voting... Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Voting...   Tribal Voting... EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:13:57

Natalie - Morgan is leaving but I'm throwing a bullet your way simply becaue you annoy me slightly lol. Nothing major  I just don't like your constant sass and I somehow have been roped into a F3 with you and Corinne. I prefer talking to Danielle over you right now. We'll see if that changes. If this vote makes you paranoid and bitchy then it's served it's purpose. Maybe you will care once you see your name written down...ha! Oh it's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Voting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Voting...   Tribal Voting... EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:04:10

Tony - I didn't like your bitching at the other team. That was stupid of you. You're overly aggressive, like Nat and it sucks I'm in an alliance with you over Rob. He messaged me and appears to be somebody I probably get on with ont he board over Tony who I won;t be shocked to find out is somebody I;m notfond of...Ii hope he flips out at this vote and gives the rest of the team reason not to have too much trust in him.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Voting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Voting...   Tribal Voting... EmptyTue 23 Dec - 1:37:48

Tony - I want you to leave. You're pretty much useless in terms of activity for the challenges. Why are you getting a free pass? I don't trust you and I'd rather see you go over Brandon or Danielle but I'm keeping with my nice guy strategy. Nobody is gonna figure it's sweet old Burtie who's pullin this crap. I hinted to Brandon that he may be in trouble and that I understood why he thinks you should go. Who knows maybe he claimed a present and won an idol, if so yo ass may be GONE, bitch lmao. I loved how much shit the extra vote you got last round caused so hopefully it does the same this time. I'm happy if this team implodes on itself. I don't care about winning, I just want to cause as much shit as possible without being suspected.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Voting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Voting...   Tribal Voting... EmptyMon 29 Dec - 8:42:48

Jaime - You're one of two people left in the game I've not spoken to one on one so I had to put your name up to go and the rest of the alliance agreed on it. Nothing personal, I just want to see my alliance numbers come out on top. I'd love to be voting Spencer out but hopefully that will come shortly. I'm concerned something bad will go down, Tony is a liability, Natalie B has gone awol, she better damn vote! Lmao! I'm worried those guys vote for me as they've openly said they are voting Tony. Like why would they tell us who they are voting? SHIT!! Lol get it together, Burt!!

*uses special present power vote nulifier thingy ma jiggy TYVMIAI. I'll use it on John.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Voting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Voting...   Tribal Voting... EmptyTue 30 Dec - 9:09:44

John - no shock here. The second of two people I haven't spoken to left in the game. It SHOULD be a straightforward vote but with these games I always get the feeling if it's too easy, people make stuff happen, purely outof boredom sometimes lmao and I think it's gonna happen. Natalie W told me the villain girls are flipping to vote Tony out. If that's true I won't be too happy because I could have been involved in that. I want Tony out, possibly even next round but not this round. Tony seems like a perfect f3 goat though cos he's no hope of winning but maybe people don't care about that, maybe people are just sick of his ass. If he leaves this round then the whole game will shake up and nobody is safe.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Voting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Voting...   Tribal Voting... EmptyWed 31 Dec - 9:01:09

Spencer - or should I say "Hencer". You're beyond irritating and your very obvious social game is plain to see. I literally can't stand you any more for what you did to me so the sooner you get out the better. I wish everyone could see the real you and I only hope one day you have an equally childish and pathetic reaction to something so trivial that they do so they can all see you're true colours.

Regarding this game, I hope you're leaving. As far as I'm aware most people are voting Natalie W but she told me she has an idol and is playing it this vote whilst the two of us vote for you. This may mean nothing or it may mean you go home, either way it's not she or I leaving since I have immunity and she's literally the only person in the game who seems to have been straight with me. I will laugh so hard if you leave and be so happy but on the otherhand I won't be shocked if you all pulled some move and took our John or someone randomly. I seem to have gone from a great position to the bottom in the space of one vote. I don't understand how that happens lmao.

Bai gurl. Don't cry if you leave.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Voting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Voting...   Tribal Voting... EmptyMon 5 Jan - 8:29:13

Benry - damn I really hope you leave but I have a sneaky feeling there's gonna be a blindside. Something's not right and those villain girls already lied to me once. It sucks when you have to put faith in shitty people lol. I'm hopign the 3 villain girls plus hot Natalie go with this and kick your butt out. We don't trust each other and we never will. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Voting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Voting...   Tribal Voting... EmptyTue 13 Jan - 11:22:16

Corrine - easy choice really. One was a cry baby quitter who sucked all game, one hasn't played a strong enough game nor given a strong enough jury process to win. Corinne has put in the most effort in all aspects of the game be it challenges or strategy. She's the obvious winner despite playing me for a fool but I get the reasons why. I won't let it happen next time lol well done and enjoy your prize mon...oh shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Voting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Voting...   Tribal Voting... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Voting...
Page 1 of 1