Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 6 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Episode 6 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 6 Confessionals   Episode 6 Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 17:39:11

I guess I'll start this episode off by answering Sandra's questions.

Your thoughts on the game so far. The hosting and the game play.
I love the game. It has a lot of fun personalities. I've never been the slut before and I'm having fun playing that character. The hosting is great, I've liked the challenges so far.

Do you feel like the gift challenge screwed things up for you personally?
Not really. I talk more about the gifts in my Episode 5 Confessionals.

Is there something you would like to see in the episodes for this game? Editing advice, something you want to see implemented in the editing process, etc?
All of my confessionals to be put in the episodes please <3

Any other comments you would like to say to us (Sandra, NaOnka and Brett)?
I love all three of you <3
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Confessionals   Episode 6 Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 17:47:02

Brandon left but in a really confusing way. This is how I assume the votes went:

Votes against Brandon: Burton, Corinne, Natalie
Votes against Danielle: Brandon, Tony
Votes against Tony: Danielle

Now, I'm just wondering how the fuck Danielle came to the conclusion of voting out Tony. I'm guessing Brandon talked to her about his scheme to get Tony out too? I'm not sure why he didn't vote Tony too if he had campaigned to literally everyone except Tony about it. People make such stupid decisions.

Speaking of, Corinne told me that Rob fucking sent our TC Answers to Benry in a PM, with a few lies sprinkled in about how we said we were gonna drag them to F7 and drop them or something like that. Well Benry sent it to Spencer, who posted it in the Nice Camp. This is just so annoying. I'm pissed that Rob had the opportunity to fuck up our games like that. I think I've smoothed in over with Spencer, I explained my answers were just because I didn't want Tony to think I was gonna flip at merge and try and vote me out. To try and further my trust with him, I formed a room with the two us, Corinne and Benry. This is actually a solid group that I'd like to go far with. Jaime is another person I might work with, I've been talking to her a little bit and I think she might be trustworthy. This game is just so fucked up now because of Rob and I'm hoping I can salvage enough relationships so I'm not out in the next few rounds.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Confessionals   Episode 6 Confessionals EmptyMon 29 Dec - 20:49:57

Winning the challenge was a huge plus, because it meant we could go into the merge 5-5. I actually was involved in the other tribe's TC because Spencer told me him or Benry was going home when they are two of the people I'm aligned with other there, so I talked to Jaime at length about the vote and ended up changing her mind I think lol If Amanda goes home, I'll be so fucking happy <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 Confessionals   Episode 6 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1