Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Jury!

Go down 
+5
John Kenney
Burton Roberts
Tony Vlachos
Jaime Dugan
Brett Clouser
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie White

Natalie White

Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 11:51:17

Did you just call me bitch? I thought we were friends Sad
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 11:55:09

We are, I sawi *pats head.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 12:26:11

Who do we think's coming next?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 14:55:22

John...if not then Corinne or Benry

#blindside.

Danielle is such a goat they all want her in the finals, probably.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 14:56:28

Ugh I don't know. It could be Benry, unless he did get Danielle to flip and vote Corrine. I don't think they would bother to vote John out.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 15:07:27

I don't either lol I expect Corinne or Benry but money's on Benry, the goon!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 16:23:49

HURRY UP BRETT! WHAT IS THE HOLD UP?!
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 18:26:49

Joining you later will be......

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 18:29:43

Haha as we suspected!

#usedandabused
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 18:52:11

Poor Benry, I wonder if he saw it coming.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 19:09:50

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I assure you, Jaime, he did not see it coming. I told him if he voted me out he would follow me, and he told me he it was his game, he was in charge, and that would never happen.

Being out sucks, but there is something so satisfying about being right.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 19:11:55

ugh I apologize for stretching the screen. oops.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 19:12:49

#blindside
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 19:15:15

ROFL. I sort of had an idea this would happen. And this was one of my worries if me and Benry made it to the final 5 with those 3 girls.

Sucks to see you here Ben Sad I was rooting for you.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 19:19:58

I told him this would happen. His stubbornness was his downfall.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 19:28:08

I feel like Benry had a big ego and it told him he was in control. As such I feel he gave me/us very litrle respect. Whilst it's satisfying to see him blindsided, I would have rather he opened his eyes to the possibility of the blindside and made the move we proposed to him at f7.

We had the chance to take control away from the 3 villain girls. It was staring us right in the face. Nat and I saw it coming, Benry didn't but that's how it goes sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 19:34:24

How AMAZING would it be if Jjohn, Danielle and Nat B blindsided Corinne next? I would laugh my fudging ass off but it won't. Game's in the bag. I won't deny she's the deserving winner but I still hold resentment for getting played in the manner it happened but that's it, get a brainless bimbo and a barely active partner and you've got it in the bag lmao.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 19:42:48

Won't happen unless John K wins final immunity. I think those girls are tight. Nat and Corinne.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 20:03:06

I know it won't happen lol you see it quite often, surely Nnat and Danielle KNOW Corinne has this? You'd have to be so blind nt to see it yet they won't do anything about it and it happens all the time. My question is why do they let it happen? If you want to win you need to make moves, make the God damn move lol. MAKE IT! Do something! At merge I looked at the cast and of the 10 people I only saw a handful of people I thought could win.

Corinne, Spencer, me, Benry and that's it. That was based on people's position in the game and their all round activity/how they were perceived, in my opinion of course.

Sorry Nat <3 you weren't well liked, that's the only reason I didn't see you as a potential winner.

But Jaime, Tony, John, Nat B, Danielle, no chance in hell of winning for various reasons. Mostly either because they appeared to be followers or too outspoken.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 20:08:49

Honestly I think if Corrine doesn't win immunity she could be joining us. Someone flipped if Benry is joining us. Before I left I made a pitch to Danielle that she only had a shot at winning if it was me, her, and John. Maybe she realized she actually had a better shot with the other Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 20:09:59

Danielle, John K and Natalie B final 3 would definitely be something, ummm, interesting lol.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 20:13:19

It would be the worst f3 of any game, ever lmao but such is my resentment for Corinne, I would welcome it ahaha. I'll get over it and I'll vote her to win along with everybody else but I would love to see her blindsided.

If that f3 actually happened I would vote for Nat B for playing a superb UTR game, partnering up with Corinne and then taking her out at the perfect point. Game, set, match.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 20:22:39

Spencer, they can't be that bad of a final three since I am least deserving they are all ahead of me Smile
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 20:26:52

that was bitter me talking <3
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 20:51:24

Troll this page so we can start a new one lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Tribe Area :: The Jury-
Jump to: