Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This room is for

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burton Roberts

This room is for - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 12:34:14

Yeah for sure. If we lose the next we're going down lol but who knows how tight they are.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 12:49:18

I hope not. Maybe we'll be able to make an alliance with some of them.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 13:35:21

Okay so I guess we can talk about it here. Wow, Tony is a real idiot, isn't he? I can't believe he made such a big mistake, considering Brandon wanted Tony to get voted out. Lmao.

Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 13:41:21

I know I'm so fucking sick of him.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:18:55

Phew. That was close. I was kind of worried for Danielle. Did she have a brain fart and vote Tony or something?

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:40:24

Seems weird! Why would she vote Tony for? At least we 3 voted Brandon but it's such a mess. We're in trouble lol
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:42:47

My thoughts are that she talked to Brandon early on when he was pitching the idea of voting out Tony, then she just voted quickly before she talked to anyone else? That's the best explanation I can come up with lol. But we really are in trouble. As long as the three of us have each other now, we are the majority at least.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:46:19

For a vote or two lol. We have to win the remaining 1 or 2 challenges before merge and then see what happens from there but basicaly we have 4 people now because HE can't be relied on for shit and all because he wasn't here to tell us to vote Danielle. Too many bitches on this team who throw fits when they don't get their way.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:51:28

Oh yeah Tony is totally gonna flip at merge.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:54:25

Lol ok so we need to take some sort of action or we're screwed. That'd be 7 against 4...
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:55:50

I guess we're kind of in a win/win situation tonight. We win immunity, they lose a number and we're evened up at 5-5. We lose immunity, we can readily vote out Tony's wavering ass so he at least can't flip. Either way though, someone against us still stays in the game. That's the bad part.

Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:55:50

I'll try and talk to some of the heroes I guess.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:00:56

Can anyone admit to taking a present last night? It doesn't matter now, we need any advantage we can get to plan with. If we had an idol or a double vote or something it'd be a start. The only hero I've had any contact with is Natalie who puts on this flirting front lol but I don't know how much use that would be, although she did tell me she felt the next time they lose she's going home.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:02:53

Well I can honestly say that I passed.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:04:51

I think I was one of the first to pass that's why I ws so frustrated by the outcome lol.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:05:36

Yeah. Tony's not counting really fucked us over.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:06:40

I passed as well. I think keeping the majority was more important that being able to nullify someone's vote or something. Brandon probably did take one, and Danielle, too, but it may be hard to get her help in using her gift. As for talking to heroes, I've talked to some of the boys but none of the women. I don't know how helpful they may be when the time comes, but they seem open to mixing things up between tribes when the merge comes. Fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:17:23

Yeah that could help. what boys are you talking to? Did they actually express a desire to mix with us at merge. I wonder are there any rifts on their side.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:18:53

I've talked to Spencer and Benry a little. I told them I hoped it wouldn't be just black and white, Heroes Vs Villains after the merge, and they agreed on that. It's hard to tell if they are being genuine or not.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:49:59

Like you said tonight is basically a win/win. I think if they win they will vote out Natalie possibly who has been my contact on their side which is potentially worse than if we lose and vote Tony out who is certainly going to flip just out of some weird spite. We need to stir things up somehow between other people.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:44:11

Fucking hell Brandon's tribal outburst. Surely you can have the voted out peopel locked out of all threads as soon as they are voted out? This is beginning to get annoying with people running their mouth even after they are out of the game. The whole point of this forum is so there is more control over what people can see and do.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:47:30

I know smh. It has gotten so old, and it's very lazy of Kathy. I mean, I suppose he does have that right because in the real game they're able to say some last words. But it's still very irritating. Hopefully my post made Danielle feel better, and I sent her a PM trying to reassure her. I don't even have to lie! As far as I'm concerned, the three of us plus her are the majority now.

Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:48:17

Burton Roberts wrote:
Fucking hell Brandon's tribal outburst. Surely you can have the voted out peopel locked out of all threads as soon as they are voted out? This is beginning to get annoying with people running their mouth even after they are out of the game. The whole point of this forum is so there is more control over what people can see and do.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:50:25

Copycat Razz
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:50:56

Well you said everything I thought so it seemed appropriate Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next