Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals...

Go down 
+2
Brett Clouser
Burton Roberts
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyMon 15 Dec - 12:46:15

Hello! It is I, The Bull...also known as Neil...anyway that's all for now.

Fack off!
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyMon 15 Dec - 17:14:54

The bullrton?

Good luck Smile Confess a lot!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyMon 15 Dec - 17:26:56

Razz ahahaha maybe Bullton? Sounds better, yes yes that's what I will go by at this stage lol. I am really outta tough with these games. Mystery is so alien to me. I've spoken to everybody on the team, mostly just friendly chat. I sorted out a F2 with Corinne cos you know, she smokin' hawt and all lmao. Spoke to Tony a lot too but the weird thing is is that I sent a bunch of messages earlier and haven't had replies and they have all been on haha

#firstout
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyWed 17 Dec - 15:20:04

LMFAO Natalie thinks Morgan voted her, she'll be surprised if I vote her next time as well Razz I just don't like her bitchy attitude. Too many of these people are trying to be badasses and it's so annoying. I've been messaging the HOT Natalie from the other side and she's really friendly, as is Yau man and Spencer too. I'd rather be with them...
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptySun 21 Dec - 22:45:17

Is Danielle Cindy Ra? IS SHE? Lol I get the vibe...hmmm. Shit I better catch you up to speed hadn't I? Well I am in an alliance with Tony, Natalie B, Corinne and Brandon. 4 way! I hate Tony, I hate Natalie, Corinne is fine, Brandon isn't that active. I also somehow ended up in a f3 with Natalie and Corinne lol da fuck Bull? Sort it out!

I message Danielle a lot in private to keep her onside in case I need her. Rob is the next to go, I think. Feel a bit bad because he messaged me asking to stay and seems like someone I probably get on with. These people I'm with aren't nice, Tony is the worst along with Natalie...won't be shocked to find out they are two individuals I'm not fond of...
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptySun 21 Dec - 22:58:33

I am BURTIE lmfao!!! Look at my big pectoral nipply things. I AM MAN. I DOMINATE!!! Ahahahahaha! Burtie to win! As long as nothing crazy goes down then I'm good til 3 on this team. Got our majority alliance and within it I have a 3 with Corinne and Nat and I believe they'll stick it it, for nowwww...

Tony...don't get snippy with me, son lol or with the other team as it happens. Getting yourself involved in drama. It was kinda funny to see. I guess I am adopting the "nice" villain approach. Almost everyone on this team has posted snippy comments except me. I suppose I hope that once we merge, if the other side is down they may come to me...and I will flip...well I might lol have to see. I don't want Tony anywhere near the end.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:16:19

LMFAO so Tony's like, smh, who voted for me ahahaha, he got TWO votes at tribal, bitch only expected one vote. I DID, IT WAS MEEEEE! and I fudging loved it lol anything that makes you paranoid. I know you claimed a present...cos you're a selfish, sneaky mo fo lol

BULL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyTue 23 Dec - 17:55:40

Tony oh Tony. Who are you? Lol you're a mess. Brandon wanted you gone and I wish we'd listened because you're a massive tool. Since Brandon left instead of Danielle you're apparently going to flip on us. Hopefully you won't get the chance. I'd quite frankly rather lose yet again just to get rid of you.

As it stands it's me along with Corrine as my number 1 as she has been since day 1 plus Natalie and Danielle. Tony put himself on the outs by reacting badly to Bbrandon going. I hope he pays for it.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:34:10

I'm amazed by how bitter these bitches are on this team. Firstly we had Rob voted out and blabbing everything to the other team. Then we had Brandon voted out and Tony just going crazy over it, telling the other team what's going on and swearing to flip on us and finally Brandon himself telling Danielle on the thread about the alliance of 5 she wasn;t a part of. I mean just fuck off.

It's certainly a flaw with this forum. Voted out players shouldn't be able to post another damn thing after they go. I;m not sure if that's down the host or what but if there is a way to lock them out immediately after they are voted out then it should be done because it causes problems and it's costly. Now I've had to do some serious damage control with Danielle. This team is going down, there's no doubt about it. It's completely split and losing the battle but hell, I don't even care lol.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyTue 23 Dec - 19:07:40

They get to see their vote off and say their goodbyes. They are locked out before the next challenge. It's better than IMDb at least. On there, we have no control on who posts and when.
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyTue 23 Dec - 19:36:05

Is there a way to lock them out from posting but still able to see the tribal?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyMon 29 Dec - 14:29:36

Sooooooo, merge happened, we had a 5-5 situation. I was concerned about Tony flipping but thankfully he didn't AND the heroes voted for him. Like why? It's highly unlikely he won't flip to them now being the volatile character he is.

The votes came out at 4 for Jaime, 4 for Tony, 1 for Natalie W and 1 for Natalie B (penalty). Lol seriously who voted for Natalie W and whyyy? So strange #blewit lol!!

I played my nulifier and it saved the damn day! Without that we would have had a 4-4 situation and who knows what would have happaned nd it could have been worse had the person who voted Natalie W voted for Tony...phew! it's Burtie to the rescueee!! *superman theme tune!!

Tony is a real liability, I'm trying to keep him close to me but it's tough.

It's my game, I'm in charge...
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyMon 29 Dec - 17:02:42

And Natalie White told me she has an idollll!! dum dum DUM! Is it true? Who knows? Do I trust her, hell no. She talks to me as if I'm the only one she trusts but something is off with the whole thing. We'll see. I don't trust any of the Heroes I talk to, which is all except John...lmao nor do I trust Tony or Natalie B. Corinne Ii trust for now but I'm not so sure she will honour our deal and go to the end with me. I trust Danielle the most, mostly because I think she's Cindy...lol and I think if I was in the finals with her, I would have a great shot at winning so that's what I'm aiming to do. I'm not thinking too far ahead, I'm so tired lmao.

Right well ok lets say we knock out two more Heroes. Spencer and Benry possibly. I could approach Corinne, Danielle plus John and myself to make a move against Tony who in my opinion doesn't deserve to stay longer than others. He's just a nasty shit on the threads. Can't wait to find out who that is. That's one possible plan.

Fack off!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyTue 30 Dec - 10:42:55

I really want "Hencer" out of here. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you should force us to look at half naked Spencer gifs, it's REALLY annoying! Sorry Kathy, not in a great mood and that's just pissing me off. If you wanna look at half naked dudes, do it on your own time, don't fucking force the rest of us to look at those annoying god damn gifs. You fucking child.

On to other things now, Natalie W told me that the villain girls are flipping to vote Tony out, seriously? I that happens there will be war lol. I'd be shocked if it was true since I;m working closely with all 3 of them pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyTue 30 Dec - 12:34:13

What's your next move? =/

Any other ID guesses?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:31:10

Sorry BFFMel, if you only knew the true extent to his childishness you might think differently of him, he literally ditched me over not telling him my ID and spoiled the Survivor finale for me. What a child, then he goes and kisses the butts of people he knows I don't like just to annoy me, acts like I don't exist and so I lose my temper, send a rude PM which he makes public in order to get Javi and co to jump on it and mock me. It's pathetic, he's a little worm and I wish I'd not wasted so much time talking to him, listening to him and caring about him.

No other ID guessed apart from Danielle who Ii think is Cindy...or possibly Mas. Just by the way they talk...or Tara? Lol I don't know for sure. It's gotta be one of the 3. They talk similar.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyTue 30 Dec - 14:58:48

I'm glad he doesn't know your ID...We appreciate you not telling!

I'm staying out of the rest. I know you both were good friends so it's sad.

My post earlier about your next move was just referencing being in the minority on the Tony vote.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyWed 31 Dec - 9:56:46

OKKKKK get ready for this cos it's comin at you quick! Lol alright so the villain girls punked my ass last vote and took Tony out. Seriously, what part of that was smart? Not only did they take out a vote on our side but they lost my trust completely. These were 3 people I worked closely with. Not impressed. So screw them says I. They tried to do some damage control but meh, I don't honestly give a damn about them any more.

So somehow I go and win the challenge, fortune favoured me on that one lmao. The girls then tell me Natalie W is the vote, another stupid move. Why? What has she done? Lol hot Natalie is somebody I talk to and respect in the game. She appears to be the only person here who has been honest with me the whole time. She told me long ago she has an idol from the presents challenge so obviously I go and I tell her she's the target (or so we presume) and that the majority of people are voting her out. Lets hope this actually happens. The plan is for everyone to vote her, she plays her idol and with our two votes put on Spencer it will send him home. Fingers crossed it works.

I seem to have gone from a good spot in the game to near the bottom int he space of one vote. I heard from hot Natalie that Benry wanted to vote me along with Spencer before I won the challenge plus the 3 girls voting Tony out behind my back. Just sucks ass lmao but anyway, hopefully Spencer leaves and it shakes things up and after that, who knows what might happen. Ideally I;d like to have those 3 girlsbroken up, partly revenge, partly because I think they would go to f3 together so if Spencer leaves I'll pitch my thoughts to John, Benry and hot Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyThu 1 Jan - 11:01:02

Alright so the plan hot Natalie and I came up with worked out perfectly! They all voted her, except for John and the 2 of us voted Spencer. Idol played, boom boom boom, Spencer is gone and it was highly satisfying since I know he's Henry. Got ya. punk. Mess with the bull you get the horns lmao anyway, it was a great plan and I'm so glad it worked out. As far as the rest of the people know, I had no idea it was happening. They all think I randomly voted Spencer and Natalie saw this as an opportunity to idol him out. I don't think they know the true extent to how close we're working together and that's what made it work so well.

After the vote there was madness naturally. I had Corinne, Danielle, Benry all come to me expressing their shock lol. Danielle is pretty clueless, she had no idea what happened. Corinne is very tuned in and figured out who voted who but I think I convinced her I wasn't aware what Natalie was planning. She's just relieved it wasn't her idoled out and is thankful for my vote on Spencer. It's turned into a crazy game.

As of now I think I find myself in a much better position than before. Since Spencer has gone it really shook things up. It's put the target on hot Natalie and off me which sort of sucks cos I would much rather it be Bbenry than her but I might work on changing that. Corinne is thankful my random vote for Spencer saved her and I think she fully intends on sticking with me now, at least until f4...I'm close to hot Natalie, John is nice to chat to but we haven't spoke any game lol. They are the two people I'm most at ease with. As far as the rest go, wouldn't trust Benry as far as I could throw him, Danielle is clueless and irritating, Corinne is fully aware of situations but she did exclude me from the Tony vote so I have lost virtually all trust in her s a partner and the other Natalie is barely around and when she is she just posts stupid comments lol.

I can either stick with the 3 villain girls who will likely attempt to vote out Natalie W next or Benry if I can cinvince them he's a snake and tight with John whereas Natalie is just on her own now and idolless...orrr I can approach Benry and John in a plan to split up the 3 girls, who I think will go to the f3 together. The vote of Tony showed me they aren't loyal to me and Corinne especially wouldbe an idiot not to go with them to the finals, she would win hands down. It's a weird spotI;m in. I;m sorta doomed to 4th place both ways. I could go with the 3 girlsand get 4th or I could split them up with the 3 heroes and get 4th...I say that because I think John would go to the end with Benry and Natalie before me, at best we'd have a 2-2 so it's tricky but I think for now, I;m safe enough. Ii find myelf pretty much in the middle of both sides. No doubt there is sneaky shit going on I don't know about but that's how I'm seeing it for now.

Later, dickwad.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyThu 1 Jan - 11:11:57

Just a follow up now that we're down to 7 on who I think has the greatest chance to win the game.

Corinne is very tuned in to what is going on, she has a good shot to win but I don't trust her after the Tony vote but I'm stuck with her for now.

Danielle, not a chance. She's just there and not savvy enough to outwit. If she made the end it'd be by being taken rather than making it off her own merit. Soz lol.

Natalie B isn't involved enough to win. Very much a case of a bit part player and not a mastermind behind any moves.

John is a similar situation to Natalie B. A bit part player at best but he could possibly win if the other 2 were absolutely hated and he gave a strong jury performance, maybe lol.

Benry is certainly a threat to win but I wouldn't want him to win at all. I don't like his attaitude, gives very abrupt responses, assumes a lot of the time, has an attitude and I'd like to see him go soon.

Natalie W has been tight with for ages and I don't really see the problem with her others do. She has the odd moment of anger but generally I find her the best to talk game with and the only one who hasn't apparently lied to me throughout which is strange given she was onthe other side but I appreciate it. In terms of her chances of winning. It looks like a long shot to even make it but if she did I'd give her a decent chance if she can prove to the others what she did and why.

Burton? Lol I think if I made it I'd have a shot. I think it's quite long odds of me making the final 3. maybe 12/1 lol. We'll see, anything can happen and I'll do my best to find cracks.

So to sum up I think Burton, Corinne and Benry have the best shot to win followed by Natalie W and John. I give Danielle and Natalie B little to no shot at winning.

I face a very tricky decision for the next vote. Do I stick with these 3 villain girls who excluded me and are virtually a cert to go to f3 together over me or do I try to shake it up by working with the shady Benry, John and hot Natalie, again probably only making it 4th place at best? Tough choice. there is certainly still resentment towards the villain girls for what they did. Part of me wants to exact revenge for that stupid move but I wanted to play this game to redeem myself as a player, to not lose my head when things don't go my way and to keep calm. I'm doing that and I was part of a huge blindside last round so I'm satisfied for now.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyFri 2 Jan - 8:50:25

Just thought I would jot down my thoughts about the game and see if I can make any more sense of it. So I've been trying to think which "four" to go with next vote. the 3 villain girls or the 3 heroes. Ii find myself in the middle, I believe but who knows for sure. I can only go by the game as I see it...

I really want Benry out but I do think the 3 girls need split, there is no way Corinne is going to the finals with me over bitchy Nnatalie B and dippy Danielle. It's an easy win for her. She's clued in to what's going on and would win hands down so I HAVE to split them up and I think it should be this round. I don't think it would be that hard to pull off, I'm having hot Natalie go to Bnery to pitch the idea that the 3 girls ARE a F3 and we need to split them up NOW at F7 or we won't get another shot. He surely has to see this is the right move to make at this point, along with John of course and the 4 of us vote against.....Natalie B if I had my choice. The one I talk to the least...I'm gonna go for that move most likely.

Now following this I'm putting my trust in hot Natalie and would need to do some damage control with Corinne and Danielle, basically it would even the score, they duped me once, I duped them and I would want to join back up with them at this point, now that them plus me makes 3...so the 3 of us, plus Natalie would then vote...Benry, or John if Benry won immunity.

Assuming that worked we then move on to F5...if these plans made it to that stage I would then think about my next move but that will do for now...lol

It all seems like a long shot but it's purely thoughts for now. The problem is the villain girls and probably the hero guys want hot Natalie out and I don't want that at all. She/I have to convince the guys to turn on the 3 girls and split them up and I need to convince the 3 girls that Benry is a bigger threat than hot Natalie, which he is.

Also what is with some of these posting quotas? Benry is way over 400...I'm not even at 300 and I'm very active...lol but even more shocking is Natalie B...she's posted more than me but seems not even half as active?? She must be having lots of sneaky conversations in private. Will not shock me if I target her and I'm the one to go, very sneaky UTR play possibly. Either that or she's a confessionals whore...
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyMon 5 Jan - 8:36:09

You can forget about all that's mentioned above lol Benry wasn't playing ball so the plan to use him, john and ht Nat to split the 3 girls never got going. He doesn't trust me or hot Nat so it was a non starter. Hhe wanted Nat out but she won immunity so that leaves me...I tried to convince him, along with Nat to vote the other Nat and split the girls but there's very little chance he bought that. We just don't trust each other at all.

So the alternative was to vote him out along with the villain girls and Nat. That's the plan as I know it but I gotta funny feeling I'm going to get blindsided. I'll be seriously pissed if I am lol. Not by hero Nat but by the 3 villain girls. Corinne has set her status to unknown, like what? Lol I just get a bad feeling about this. Benry is so sneaky and his posting quota is huge along with Nat B even though she is hardly active..something sneaky is going on.

I'll be sad if I go now, I want to make F5 at least but if it happens it happens. I've put faith in these girls who I've been with from the start and honestly, it'd be stupid for them to trust Benry over me when I've been with them from the start. If they took me out they could face a 3-3 tie next round but take Benry out they face likely a f4 with me, but I'm looking to change that next round should this plan to get Benry out actually unfold.

Have faith lmao!!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyTue 13 Jan - 11:13:20

I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptyWed 21 Jan - 10:29:02

Well, that's it. The game is over and Corinne is the winner...it was fun and although I reacted like a bitter goose upon my exit, I had a lot of fun in this.

To Henry, I'm sorry for my personal attacks on you in some of these confessionals. I was harbouring resent towards you for what happened. I still do but I'm no longer angry about it. I can say sorry when I've done wrong, clearly you can't. You're a little man in every sense of the word. If you actually gave a shit about me you would approach me and say sorry and we would go back to being friends but you can't even do that. You were my closest friend and you just crapped on me like I was nothing. All my haters will take the greatest of pleasure from that so thanks for giving them the last thing I would ever wish them to have. It's really because of you I'm no longer a part of IMDb in the vocal sense. I hope it was worth it. I think you're a good person who just has these horrendous moments of weakness and cannot admit to your mistakes. Either that or I simply was nothing to you but some annoying guy who just pestered him all the time. I'm betting on the latter. Good luck to you. We had some fun times or at least I did.

Thanks to everyone who was a part of making this game fun, even Benny lol. Corinne is the rightful winner. I'm sorry for giving you such a hard time, Danielle aka Cindy lol. I can be a total ass at times, I'm sorry. A game's a game at the end of the day, it's not life and death. I have this overwhelming desire to win and if I don't then I'm like a bear with a sore head. I'm the absolute worst kind of loser, I simply can't accept it to begin with but thankfully with time, I cool off and that's what happened here. You have to hold your hands up and admit when you've been played and you lost. I lost. I know why I lost but sadly that's not something I will be able to take into my next game as there won't be one.

Also thanks to those who have been a part of IMDb during my time there. It's time to wind things down and eventually disappear into the mist. There comes a time when you realise you're just not wanted. Sure people can be friendly but I don't fit in there any more. I've had fun times there with lots of people to talk to, good laughs and good times but the last few months things have just gone right down to the stage there is nobody who wants to talk. It's a sad conclusion but that's hw it goes sometimes. I won't disappear completely. I'll still be around in pm if anyone wishes to talk and no doubt I will send a few messages myself to check in with a couple of individuals. Hi Tara <3 lol!

And that's it. For the last time it's Burton aka Neil aka The Bull saying Adios.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... EmptySat 24 Jan - 9:44:08

IT WAS CINDY!!!!! BAHAHAHA Oh God, somebody slap me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals...   Confessionals... Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next