Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

Confessional #6 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #6   Confessional #6 EmptyThu 25 Dec - 0:01:02

Anyways after the vote was read, Burton and me decided to be progressive and reach out to Tony. Explain that Brandon wanted him out and this was a move that was beneficial to him. I guess (?) he calmed down in the end, though there was still that random vote thrown at Tony. I'm beginning to wonder if that's just Danielle being stupid or if Natalie or Burton are trying to stir something up by voting for him secretly. We also had to deal with the backlash of Brandon exposing our alliance of five to Danielle, but I like to believe that I did a reasonable enough job of covering it up. After all, if Danielle was on the bottom then we wouldn't have kept her over Brandon. It's common sense.

The tribal immunity challenge began with a list of phrases said on the Survivor board, and we had to hunt down the usernames to piece together a three word phrase. As with almost every single challenge, I had to do the most work and Natalie helped a little. I was even the one to figure out the phrase, "Fire and Ice" so that we could quickly earn the win. Good for me, always the useful one. However, us winning meant that Benry (who has claimed to be on the bottom often) and Spencer were in danger of leaving. No problem here, as those boys worked their magic and were able to rally up John and Jaime to blindside Amanda. It was fun getting to hear and laugh about it in our private room.

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

Confessional #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional #6   Confessional #6 EmptyThu 25 Dec - 1:06:45

I don't know if I screwed up the continuity with these confessionals? The first paragraph may be better with #5.

Back to top Go down

Confessional #6
Page 1 of 1