Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

Confessional #2 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #2   Confessional #2 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 0:06:29

First night out in the cold wilderness but I can't complain with how things are going as of yet. My initial distrust of Burton still pending, we finalized our alliance of five along with Natalie, Tony, and Brandon. To think even one more step ahead, we have a final three of Burton, Natalie, and me. And one step even forward, a final two of Burton and me. I've got it all mapped out and now all I have to do is keep going down the path I've started or wait till something inevitably fucks up. Right now it all sounds too good to be true and that makes me a paranoid mess. Where we stand now, Morgan is last on the pecking order, followed by Boston Rob, and then Danielle.

Speaking of Danielle... Oh what a pleasant little bimbo this girl is. I can appreciate the fact that she used the mental capacity she's been blessed with to show up for the challenge, but she really screwed the pooch for us here. I submitted the Bad Guys and her the Good Guys, which shouldn't be a hard task, right? Apparently for Danielle it is. So I misspelled Ursala, what can you do? Not as if it matters because Danielle took her possible 5 points and transformed them into 1 point, leaving me to score the other five. Brilliant girl. Officially on Corinne's shit list. But whatever, we handle our loss and Morgan should be leaving no problem. Rocky first week, not a fan.

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

Confessional #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional #2   Confessional #2 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 0:22:48

Producer Questions (love the idea):

What do you think of the cast?

Not a bad cast all around, though I would have appreciated more of my own favorites. First and foremost, I'm pissy about these uninspired assholes who couldn't be bothered to pick a castaway that wasn't already on Heroes Vs Villains. Looking at you, Amanda, Boston Rob, Cirie, and Danielle. Other than them, I like mostly everyone else with Spencer, Tony, Burton, Natalie, and Natalie leading the back (character-wise).

Who do you like/dislike?

I like Burton, Natalie, Tony, Brandon, Danielle, and Spencer for the lone hero. I dislike everyone else by default.

Who do you trust/not trust?

I'd say I trust no one, not even those people in my alliance. Burton is shady and probably messages everyone discreetly, Natalie and Tony don't talk to me enough to inspire confidence. I'm having a hard time finding someone I can completely confide in and that is starting to make me a feel a little expendable where I am right now.

What's your strategy going to be?

My strategy is basically entirely mapped out above. It's a hierarchical strategy that involves having the numbers every step of the way and knowing who is on the outs so my alliance can have their pick of who goes in the unfortunate event that we go to tribal council. I've started with a majority of five (or six, whatever, Burton likes to include Danielle loosely) within the tribe that will hopefully ensure I make it to the merge. If the extraneous villains on our tribe end up all going, which would mean we suck as competitors, then I like to think I've set myself up being high in the alliance. But then you might ask what happens if I make it to merge? That's where I'll have to adapt a little bit. Essentially though, I'm all about them numbers and maintaining them.

Will a hero or villain win?

I'm not on the Heroes tribe for a reason, am I right? I'm gonna be a total bitch, I'm gonna get rid of who I have to get rid of, I'm gonna hurt people's feelings, I'm gonna laugh when people cry, and I'm gonna own it.

Back to top Go down

Confessional #2
Page 1 of 1