Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptySun 14 Dec - 19:22:28

I'm so excited that I get to play Survivor again, it's been way too long! Hopefully Erik can handle the baby all alone by himself (oh yeah, if you don't know, baby blue's not a virgin anymore Wink ). So the game hasn't even really started yet and already Natalie and Corinne are flinging sass back and forth at each other! It's not something that I'm new to, I mean I was on the same season as Courtney. But this early? I hope that means that one of them might be willing to switch allegiances down the road if they make it.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptySun 14 Dec - 19:27:14

Good luck Jaime I love you Keep the confessionals coming!!
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptySun 14 Dec - 19:57:39

Natalie just came at me for no reason so I struck back, but I also reigned myself in and stopped it. I'm not sinking to that level. Is that what we're going to do now, just throw out petty little jabs for no reason before even getting into tribes? Go back to Bad Girl's Club if you wanna fight.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyTue 16 Dec - 12:38:10

I can't make flags at all so I'm glad this is just a reward, sorry Kathy and Mel. I spent most of the time instead getting some connections planted in the ground with my fellow heroes. I've messaged Natalie (the good Natalie, not cannibal Natalie), John K (he seems like he'll be active and useful) and Amanda (she...seems a bit weird, but she sent me a friend request and seems like she really wants to work together). Hopefully our tribe will be active since it's so important in the early rounds, the villains tribe practically can't shut up. I'm a little worried about our chances.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyTue 16 Dec - 13:00:35

Thoughts on the cast so far:

Natalie White- Well, she's a sweet southern belle like I expected. That doesn't mean she should be underestimated though, she had one of the most underrated social games and still gets crapped on a lot by people thinking she's one of the worst winners. If she can bring even half of the social game she did on Samoa, then sticking with her will be worthwhile. I don't plan to be her Hantz though, not like I could anyway. That takes a special kind of douchebaggery.

John- I remember liking this guy in Vanuatu for some reason, I think I just thought he had cool hair and a bandana. Here though he seems active and willing to work with me and agrees with me that it looks like we already have some psycho bitches up in here. It's nice to have a sane voice around and if he sticks around I think we could be in charge of the tribe together.

Tony- He seems cool so far, but with his post count so far I'm sure he's already got some allies on the other tribe by now. We're probably not going to be able to work together without him backstabbing me for someone he hooked up with on day 1. That's how these people work.

Yau Man- I like the character, he hasn't really shown up much though. Which I don't really mind, inactive people are a good excuse for the first few votes.

Spencer- He's okay, a lot more fratboyish acting than I remember though. Seems....weirdly thirsty?

Boston Rob- Also doesn't seem as active as the others and I predict he'll be one of the first boots from the other tribe unless he's been going crazy in PM's getting allies.

Corinne- Well, she came into this game already on a high horse now didn't she? Not that I expected anything less, the girl is a stone cold bitch and I don't expect that I'll be able to trust her as far as I can throw her.

Brandon- Also one of the lesser active members, though he hasn't been overly obnoxious or tried to pull anything crazy yet. So that's an improvement. Not really interested in anything there.

Burton- Apparently the player behind him didn't even know who he was when he picked him, so...someone hasn't watched Pearl Islands. Weird. Hopefully he doesn't try to do anything too sneaky to us if he makes merge, he was an underrated villain.

Benry- zzzzzz- oh, sorry. Ugh, I don't like the stoner surfer cliche guys. Though he's not even playing that card so far, he's just there. Boring.

Natalie Bolton- Bitch.

Morgan- Boobs. No real impression right now except boobs.

Amanda- She's coming across a bit...off to me. Friendly, but so friendly that it's a little strange. She came to me first though /and/ sent a friend request so she must really want us to work together. I'm not going to say no.

Cirie- Mehhh so far. Hopefully she proves she's useful.

Danielle- Interesting choice of player? Yeah, a lot of these people haven't left impressions on me yet if you couldn't tell.

Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:02:09

We won the first challenge, sweet! Everyone showed up except for Benry, so I don't have a great first impression of him. Yau Man's also a bit weird, and I like Amanda, but she's a bit spacey. John K is really reliable though so far and he and Spencer did great in the challenge. Ugh at Evil Natalie throwing jabs at Good Natalie. How do you fight with Natalie White? She's probably the sweetest of us out here.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyWed 17 Dec - 12:15:35

I really wish the challenge wasn't at the time it is because as a Survivor superfan I'd rather have it already done with before the finale of a new season. I wonder if Erik will be watching it too.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyThu 18 Dec - 1:28:54

I'm in my first private room of the season, not much strategy talk going on yet though, we don't know who won the scattegories. I'm not sure if I want to take everyone in this alliance to the end though, it feels like John and Spencer are the only two with an attention span. That sounds terrible, but the girls feel...so spacey and out there. I don't really get it.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyThu 18 Dec - 2:48:40

Test (checking the timestamp)
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyThu 18 Dec - 19:21:48

How come you you didn't vote? Strategy?
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyThu 18 Dec - 19:51:40

...Wtf? I swore I made a thread and voted, I remember writing down his name and sending it in. Where the hell did my vote go?
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyThu 18 Dec - 19:54:14

...It's not in my posting history, I know I wrote Yau and sent it in, and it's not in my PM history either. Wtf
Back to top Go down
NaOnka Mixon

NaOnka Mixon

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyThu 18 Dec - 20:00:35

I thought I saw your vote too?
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyThu 18 Dec - 20:02:30

The mystery of a mystery game!
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyThu 18 Dec - 20:06:20

Either way, in a real confessional Razz:

I think that if we pull out all the stops and fight hard we can make up for the loss last round. Good always triumphs in the end and the wicked witches never win.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyFri 19 Dec - 14:30:54

Wth are these people's problems? Benry's right, Tony didn't actually help in the last challenge at all, Corinne and Natalie picked up all the points. So they might be acting like vicious hags, but at least they're pulling their weight and winning the challenges. Did anyone else besides them and Danielle show up? Why curse Benry out for telling the truth? I don't get these people's mindsets.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyFri 19 Dec - 19:25:35

-How are you enjoying playing as your character?

I'm enjoying it a lot actually, I hope I can bring a bit more depth though, it would have been nicer if someone else had been from China besides Amanda. I don't hate Amanda, but this version of her is...interesting.

I like being a hero, we're all positive and have a good frame of mind going in. The others all seem to be really bitter and angry and we haven't even got to the real backstabbing yet. You don't need to be a bitch all the time.

-Who is running the show?

On the villain tribe I'd say Corinne and Natalie, and on the heroes probably John and Spencer with me as a third. They'll probably have to be split up at some point down the road, but we need strength right now.

-What are tribe dynamics like?

I'd say we have John, Spencer and me at the top, then Amanda, then Natalie, then Benry's on an island by himself now.

-Who do you trust most?
Probably Amanda, I feel like she's played by someone really loyal.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:28:43

The gift challenge was an interesting twist, I wish I could have known for sure which box had the idol. It was so hard not to chance it, but I didn't want to jeapordize the chance of us being spared TC and get a letter from Brett Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyThu 25 Dec - 18:52:51

I know that I made a f3 with Amanda so it wasn't very heroic to vote her out like that. But she just started stirring crap out of nowhere saying to one person we were voting Benry and another one Spencer. Spencer's one of the strongest heroes, ditching him before going onto a merge with the villains would have been really dumb. This probably will have ruined my alliance with Natalie, but she's not that of a big influence anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyFri 26 Dec - 11:43:04

We're all playing nice and congratulating each other about making merge, but I know everyone's going to be planning on cutting each other's throats sooner or later. I need to get in good with some of the stronger villains so I'll be good on both sides.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box EmptyMon 29 Dec - 13:23:55

Well, I did try to get in good with Corinne and Natalie, but it looks like it was all for nothing and I'm out now. Good luck heroes. This wasn't the most impressive run for me after the last one, think I was pooped. Thanks for another game Kathy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessional Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional Box   Confessional Box Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional Box
Page 1 of 1