Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Council #1

Go down 
+5
Corinne Kaplan
Burton Roberts
Natalie Bolton
Tony Vlachos
Sandra Diaz-Twine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:08:11

Tribal Council #1 UpInFlamesFeatured

Someone's game is about to ~Go Up in Flame~.

Naughty Tribe, I'm very sad to see the bad bitches get their asses handed to them so I have a few questions.

1- What do you think went wrong?
2- Are you coming out of this stronger?
3- What are your thought so far on the game and cast in general?

Please post your answers on this thread and vote in your confessionals. You have 12 hours to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:14:50

1. I just think we got some of the questions wrong. Yea some people weren't here but with a challenge like that it doesn'tatter. If it's a challenge where a whole tribe is needed, then were in trouble
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:16:31

2. Definately! We've realized I think anything can happen.
3. Everyone is this game for now is very civilized, I think it can change any second though.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:18:03

What do you think went wrong?
It was just unfortunate bad luck that we just couldn't get as many answers figured out as the other tribe. It was a fluke and we'll do better next time for sure.

Are you coming out of this stronger?
I believe we will be. We can get rid of some of the fat on this tribe and came at the next challenge even stronger.

What are your thought so far on the game and cast in general?
Some of the heroes are annoying but I really like almost all of these villains. We're all bitches and it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:27:42

the damn words were too short lol no but nobody is to blame, it was a tough challenge.

No, because we lose a member but that's how it's gonna be. We have to make sure this is the only time they taste victory!

I noticed that every hero was active for that challenge so we have our hands full. We have two virtual inactives at present which puts us at a disadvantage from the word go but we like a challenge, we're villains.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:47:37

What do you think went wrong?
I don't think we can pinpoint it down to any one thing. If anything, I think we fell victim to the learning curve of working together for the very first time. It was the first challenge and now we have a better idea of what to expect and how we can perfect our ability to work together for the win.

Are you coming out of this stronger?
Not stronger, but also not weaker. In a numbers game like Survivor, it always sucks losing one of your own but if you might not be able to count on another tribemate, I wouldn't call it a loss when it comes time to vote someone out.

What are your thought so far on the game and cast in general?
I underestimated the heroes! I can admit it. A lot of them seem really strange and as if they wouldn't stand a chance against this fabulous tribe of villains, but they proved me wrong. Having more active players than us if definitely going to hurt us in the long run. We just have to overcome it.

Back to top Go down
Brandon Hantz

Brandon Hantz

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 2:23:26

Quote :
We just didn't know our movies. Honestly some of the names in the challenge were hard to decipher so while it was disappointing that we lost, there really wasn't much we could do about it.

Quote :
Not in particularly, we will be one person down and that could hurt us later in the game or it might not. I think it's too early to say whether tonight was a bad night for us.

Quote :
I'm enjoying it so far. Everyone seems to be trying to stick to their character but I don't know whether that will translate to their gameplay or not.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 14:27:09

it was a challenge for those who can think out of the box and perhaps we have more concrete thinkers

I believe we are

great cast, very active and I'm interested to see where this goes

Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 14:37:28

Oops, didn't realize you only had 12 hours. Sorry for the delay!

I'm mobile so this won't be fancy Sad
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 14:47:49

Come on in guys!!! Thanks for your answers. It is now time to vote. Let's see what you have decided....

First Vote
Spoiler:

Second Vote
Spoiler:

Third Vote
Spoiler:

Fourth Vote
Spoiler:

Fifth Vote
Spoiler:

Sixth Vote and First Person Voted Out.....

Spoiler:

Thank you so much for joining! Your time here was brief, but you made a strong impression. <3 Take care.

Next challenge posted tonight at 8 PM eastern (with an extended deadline). It seems like you should probably try to win as you are already down a number. Grab your torches & head back to camp! Sandra will see you later!

Last edited by Brett Clouser on Wed 17 Dec - 15:02:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 14:58:57

Hm I was going to feel bad but since you threw a vote my way when I was actually here to help with the challenge, I don't feel bad at all. Won't miss you <3
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 15:15:42

Bye Morgan santa
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 15:20:06

Bye Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 15:40:47

Bye Morgan. Now I am the only one with the bigger boobs on the island...oh hi Tony.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 15:45:33

I know! My manboobs are fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
Brandon Hantz

Brandon Hantz

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 16:25:55

Bye Morgan!
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 EmptyWed 17 Dec - 17:52:34

So long, Morgan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #1
Page 1 of 1