Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Danielle DiLorenzo

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Dec - 19:04:44

So lets talk about Mr Burton who thinks he is so smart and he wants a final 2 with me..oh he is so sweet but I am sure he is a couple of final 2 with other people maybe Benry, Natalie B, Corrine? and maybe Tony...

Here is my plan that I want Benry to trust me and come to our side and vote out one of his people then after we will vote out either Corrine or Burton. I just need Benry to trust me because honestly I think I can trust him the most.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 10:03:57

So I forgot how to do gifs on here so someone needs to help me.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Dec - 12:52:01

Maybe it's good you can't since you always do Razz

Click on the little picture box.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Dec - 18:54:35

Thanks Brett Smile
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Dec - 18:57:15

Interesting how Corrine talks to Benry...which means maybe getting Burton might be put on hold and maybe try to get Benry out since Corrine will be hard to get out since she is close to everyone..Anyways so Benry wants me, Corrine, Natalie B, Spencer,John and him to work together but I don't want to down to that but Corrine already agreed...Maybe I need to try talking to Natalie W and Jaime..and maybe get Tony and Burton with that alliance.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Dec - 19:06:04

Danielle has no good gifs.

Confessionals - Page 2 UwZprnz
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Dec - 19:38:53

Corrine is the smartest player in this game right now but I think I am the only one seeing it so if I cant get rid of her, might as well stay close to her..
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Dec - 23:12:31

Yeah Danielle gifs suck. Do you like her?
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 10:09:17

Yeah she was one of my fav in Heroes vs Villains.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 22:24:55

So it seem there is an alliance of five between me, Corrine, Natalie B, Spencer and Benry basically all the sexy people..sorry Burton

But there is also a final 3 between me, Corrine and Natalie or me, Corrine and Benry but I am sure there is also a final 3 between Spencer, Benry and Corrine

Corrine also wanted to show get Burton to join which made me think that they have a final 2.. Burton seem to have a final 2 with everyone and so does Corrine. Two dangerous players but somehow I need to make sure to get in between them

btw Natalie B is totally awesome...makes me think if it is John lol
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 22:26:16

P.s we want a room for Natalie B, me, Corrine, Spencer and Benry.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 12:30:39

Kathy will get it Smile

Any ID guesses on the cast?
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 12:56:54

I feel like maybe Burton or Benry is Tom or Henry...Bork could be playing as Corrine but not sure or it is Arik

Most people thinks that Tony is Neil lol Natalie could be Angel or Cherry
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 22:11:35

Burton is mad I think but I hope he doesnt try to make a guys alliance and vote one of us out but the plan is to go with Natalie W but I wish it was John instead
Back to top Go down
NaOnka Mixon

NaOnka Mixon

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 22:31:03

thanks for being cool tonight danielle Smile. I think some people dont realize that those challenges are not easy. especially with very little support from the cast.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 22:38:03

I know it is! But you still did great plus some of the cast didn't show up
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Dec - 20:41:56

That was a total blindside... Kind of wish it was Corrine instead of Spencer lol still no clue who was the second vote for Spencer... Was John, Corrine or Natalie B??? Or even Benry
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jan - 21:35:26

Maybe Burton will finally leave this round unless they put something and Corrine or Benry is gone.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 10:26:07

Who is Burton and why does he know who I am?
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 10:34:26

No one has told, must be guessing off of typing style.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 10:37:54

I had to block him because he is so bitter over a silly game. Maybe Tom?
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 19:52:34

Benry had to go because Corrine and him were too close plus now I might have a better chance going to final 3. Hopefully it will be an all girls final 3 plus it will be all villain <3
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:11:40

Yay final 3!!!!!!!!! This is the second time I made finals in your game Kathy hopefully this time I can win!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 0:07:02

You are good in my games <3. With our history, I hope people know the merit is all on you and no favours from me :p.\

Good luck girl
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 20:11:12

Didn't realize people are still asshole in mystery games but for now on I am not going to answer any questions. No point anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next