Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Post-Merge) Confessional #7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

(Post-Merge) Confessional #7 Empty
PostSubject: (Post-Merge) Confessional #7   (Post-Merge) Confessional #7 EmptySun 28 Dec - 19:27:04

So I thought I'm come and write a confessional up before the immunity challenge tonight. I can never remember where I left off the last time, but it looks like with Amanda getting voted out. Following her leaving and a bunch of technical difficulties during the week, we found out we had officially merged! Always great to reach that point in the game as it marks a milestone and gives you at least some sense of accomplishment in these crazy ass games. Now the game really changes unfortunately, and who knows if it's going to be for the better or the worse. We're deadlocked at five Heroes and five Villains so tonight will be interesting.

Let's start with my Villains. Burton and Natalie are the greatest, and I would have considered hacking off my left arm if I would have been stuck here without them. We still seem dedicated to our final three, and I would be happy to go to the end with those two. The other two are a different story. Danielle, I wanted to keep her in the game because she seems like someone I can talk with and eventually bond with, but I have no idea where her head is at EVER. It's not like she's super secretive or anything, so I don't get it. Tony is an absolute mess. The Heroes don't like him, some of the Villains don't like him, and he's hotheaded, irrational, and so egotistical that he's like a child we have to cater to. I don't like children I have to cater to, or children at all for that matter.

With the merge comes blurring of lines and loyalties, and I guess you could say I'm guilty of doing this. The truth is I've talked to Spencer and Benry an awful lot in this game and they're people I really like. But also, they're Heroes. The three of us got together with Natalie and have been talking an awful lot about an alliance, but it's always hard to figure out if they actually want one or just want us to flip before they get rid of the other Villains. I'm leaning towards sticking with these guys, Natalie, and even Danielle who it sounds like Benry recruited. The only bad thing about this is alliance is Burton isn't in it. I think this night is definitely going to clear a lot of things up and could even determine who makes it to the end. It's going to be absolute chaos.

Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: (Post-Merge) Confessional #7   (Post-Merge) Confessional #7 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 18:40:59

I'm curious to see what you'll do with your vote tonight Wink

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: (Post-Merge) Confessional #7   (Post-Merge) Confessional #7 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 18:42:05

Oh glad to see you here, I need to BITCH at someone. I just wrote a three paragraph, in depth confessional and when I went to submit it I got a message that the request timed out. I lost it. Corinne is NOT happy, Brett.

Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: (Post-Merge) Confessional #7   (Post-Merge) Confessional #7 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 18:51:07

If you get the money, will you agree to get your vocal chords removed?

RUDE.

That sucks though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Post-Merge) Confessional #7   (Post-Merge) Confessional #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Post-Merge) Confessional #7
Page 1 of 1