Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Post-Merge) Confessional #11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

(Post-Merge) Confessional #11 Empty
PostSubject: (Post-Merge) Confessional #11   (Post-Merge) Confessional #11 EmptySun 4 Jan - 17:18:09

So after the second break, I decided I'm going to write a confessional to get myself back into the rhythm of the game. Backing up to Spencer being voted out... What in the hell was that? Possibly one of the most shocking tribals I've been a part of if I'm being honest. In my last confessional I commented about how I was sure there was going to a blindside. Imagine my face when I see Natalie White uses an idol and then the first non-Natalie vote is against me. I was sure I was gone, but somehow the vote was turned into Spencer again. It was crazy, and I'm lucky to be here. It's tough that Spencer is gone but at the same time an ally of mine left with no blood on my hands and I'm still in a good spot.

Moving forward now is certainly where things get tricky. We're nearing the home stretch now and it's becoming all about how you can win this game rather than just get to the end of it. As far as I know, I have two different alliances that still consider me loyal to them. Burton I'm sure is still pissy that we voted out Tony, however the Villains do once again have the numbers and we're at final seven. On the other hand, Benry will be wanting us to stick together now that his main ally, who I assume was Spencer, is gone. Of course, in both of these alliances are the three Villains girls - myself, Natalie Bolton, and Danielle. It's kind of perfect because in the end, the three of us are running this game.

This next move is certainly going to upset someone. Burton will continue pushing for Benry to leave, and Benry will continue to push for Burton to leave. One way or another, someone is going to get their throat slit tonight. As with the last couple of votes, it's going to fall in the hands of the Villains girls. We can go with Burton and vote out our ally Benry, or we can go with Benry and vote out our ally Burton. Ideally we would be able to vote out Natalie White and keep up our alliances with both of the boys, but I don't think either one of them are going to back down from the idea of voting out the other one.

So if it does come down to Burton or Benry, I have to ask myself which would be less likely to try any funny business once we get down to final six. Though Benry hasn't given me any reason to distrust him as of yet, it's still a concern of mine that he would flip back over to the Heroes and maybe force a tie. But then again, Natalie idol'd out Spencer so surely he can't trust her anymore? Speaking of the last vote, it's pretty suspicious that Burton and Natalie were the sole two votes to get rid of Spencer. After we voted out Tony, there's no ruling out that Burton would want to team up with Natalie to reel in John and split the votes at final six. Decisions, Decisions.

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

(Post-Merge) Confessional #11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Post-Merge) Confessional #11   (Post-Merge) Confessional #11 EmptySun 4 Jan - 17:20:00

Oops, this is Confessional #12. Remember that when you're putting together episodes.

(Post-Merge) Confessional #11 ZAVb2j

Back to top Go down

(Post-Merge) Confessional #11
Page 1 of 1