Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Post-Merge) Confessional #13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

(Post-Merge) Confessional #13 Empty
PostSubject: (Post-Merge) Confessional #13   (Post-Merge) Confessional #13 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 1:52:46

Another day, another blindside. Danielle and I (and Natalie, poor girl had some things going on) decided to stick with Benry and vote out Burton. Like I said before, we're in the home stretch now and assuming there will be no surprises in this next vote, Benry/Danielle/Corinne should be the final three. We have a very solid plan and now we just have to stick to it. Anyways, Burton is a very, very disturbed individual. I worry he would throw himself off a bridge if I actually ended up winning this game. I'm still completely convinced he is Neil, and he only further proved it to me when he threatened to poison the jury against me for making a game move, as well as telling me that I am the "mastermind" yet saying in the same breath that he hopes for any scenario where I don't win. You've got to love the consistency of the mentally unstable.

But I'll leave that issue to Burton's healthcare professional. The show must go on. For tonight's immunity challenge I wasn't feeling well and didn't compete, which blows because it was something I may have been good at. Danielle pulled off the win over Natalie White and it was absolutely perfect because now we won't have to listen to her constant cries about how we want to vote her out. Put a fork in her, the bitch is done. Clearly the plan is for our alliance to vote her out tonight, but there's always that concern that Burton's petty and embarrassing attempt to cause trouble might have an effect. Let's hope tonight is the first night since the merge that there isn't a blindside.

Back to top Go down

(Post-Merge) Confessional #13
Page 1 of 1