Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Jury!

Go down 
+5
John Kenney
Burton Roberts
Tony Vlachos
Jaime Dugan
Brett Clouser
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:43:59

It would be awesome if Benry got John and Danielle now and pulled something. But I dont see Danielle flipping and leaving the girls but Benry was the one who recruited her and got her into the 5 horny sluts alliance, so maybe those two have something going on.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 13:56:59

If Corinne makes it, she deserves it. No one bothered to try to take her out.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:01:52

lmao at me making a typo on my phone earlier and saying girls deals instead of finals.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:08:12

Quote :
Maybe Natalie W too but I dont know why shes calling him clueless. Unless i am wrong, wasn't Benry supposed to go next after Cirie if we lost another immunity challenge, back when we were tribes? lol. To see him manipulate the alliance of 5 to vote out one of their own (Amanda), and now make it to the Top 5, I think thats very impressive.

See I never actually thought our alliance of 5 was real. I tried to make the alliance with you, me, Jaime, Amanda, and John, but no one except for Amanda talked to me ever. Amanda told me the four of you had a room without me too. I assumed a new alliance formed with Benry in my place. I actually thought everyone was going to vote for me when Amanda left.

As for calling Benry clueless...it's hard to explain. That's not saying he's playing badly. He has played well so far. It's just the fact that he refused to even consider other options, such as going with Burton and me to break up the girls, or with John and me the next round to do the same thing, he just seems so...I don't know the word I'm looking for. He has tunnel vision. If his one and only path he is looking at gets him to the end, then I will admit I was wrong. But right now it's like he's a robot with one set of information and he is determined to follow it no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:09:51

Quote :
If Corinne makes it, she deserves it. No one bothered to try to take her out.

I'm not saying she doesn't deserve it, but not succeeding and not trying are not the same thing. I voted for her last night, as did John. We pleaded two other people to as well. Obviously it was unsuccessful, but it's not as if no one has tried to get her out.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:15:07

I really dislike the pair of them. They are condescending, smug, obnoxious. Corinne took lying beyond what is acceptable. She knew I was leaving but right up til it happened she was messaging me, reassuring me that I was good, Benry was leaving. I mean why do that? It's saddistic, it's taking pleasure in really betraying somebody and doing it with a little grin. It's uncalled for to go to those extremes. She shoud have distanced herself from me or better yet just been honest. There were no idols in play, there was no way for me to get numbers so that's what makes me mad.

Benry was just really blunt in every message and acted like he was God.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:20:00

Btw, I have a question for Spencer, I've been wondering this. If you were all good with the girls, why did you waste your idol the first round?
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:45:17

Just paranoia I guess. If I had known jury would start at Top 10, I wouldnt have played it. I just wanted to make sure I made it to Top 9 and got a spot on the jury. Plus Benry told me that Tony had been saying he wanted to blindside me, so I thought, better safe than sorry. But yea, like I said, IF ONLY WE HAD BEEN TOLD JURY STARTED AT TOP 10, I WOULDNT HAVE PLAYED IT. BRETT AND SANDRA.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:49:27

Oh and the room without you natalie, was Sandra's mistake. I specifically asked in my confessional for a room for us 5 but when I logged in I saw this room without you in it so I was like WTF. I am guessing Sandra saw someone else's room request and not mine and made that room.

Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 14:54:10

Amanda said it was a mistake and you wanted me there, but then I was never added (until a new room was made the day she left) so I just assumed that was a lie and you just told her that.

Wow Sandra ruined this game for everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 15:30:05

Ugh out Final 2 was a lie. I would've probably blindsided you if I had a chance anyway. I wasn't an uncontrollable beast....

Anyway, I had a fake Final 2 with Corinne and she said no one else asked and she was up for it. Why not even answer the PM if you don't want to make a deal or talking about me behind my Back
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 15:41:01

She told me you approached her, well I knew anyway since we talked about it but that was also fake lol.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 16:41:50

Lol! I honestly don't know who I will vote for if its Benry and Corinne.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 18:52:24

Me either, it's like picking between a black eye or a cut lip.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 19:25:12

#BJS
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 19:50:36

Say what?
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 19:56:48

Stop being bitter bitches. Wait and see who gets to the end and then ask them questions and decide. If someone played a good game you should consider voting for them, even if they hurt your feelings by lying to you.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 20:10:37

^What she said.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 20:25:27

Natalie B seemed like a very strong player pre merge too but I think she kind of toned it down after the merge wrote:

We were actually talking here and there through PM's and she mentioned a sick uncle irl. Natalie, did that come up in the threads we can't see?
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Jan - 20:29:11

She did say something about that yesterday, I think.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 8:55:26

Sick Uncle? Lmao you buy that? I sure don't.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 9:24:05

Why would she lie about that? That's mean. I hope everything is ok with Nat.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 11:30:25

Cos it's easy to bullshit online. people do it all the time. I have a sick relative...gains sympathy for her lack of activity and increases her odds of winning. I'm not saying it isn't true, just saying it doesn't factor into my thinking.
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 11:45:18

Burton was so much more likeable before he was voted out Razz
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 11:49:53

Lmao had da game face ON!! Now it's off it's no holds barred! Come at me bitch, see what happens haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Tribe Area :: The Jury-
Jump to: