Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Jury!

Go down 
+5
John Kenney
Burton Roberts
Tony Vlachos
Jaime Dugan
Brett Clouser
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:00:31

I wish I wasn't a hot mess when I got voted out because I would have totally strategized more. I've been out of town the past two days so that's why I haven't competed in challenges or anything.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:03:21

Also my identity is pretty obvious because I didn't know how to play Benry so I acted like myself minus one portion of myself if that makes sense. So the stubbornness, cockiness, etc. are all just my own personality traits unfortunately.

I tried to be humble in my diary room. I was very blunt with Natalie W because I don't like to backstab. Burton I talked to and was never rude to, but always to the point so I don't get what his issue is.

BUT CORRINE DESERVES THIS WIN.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:05:53

I just felt you were very dismissive of me as if I didn't matter and as it turned out, I didn;t since I wasn't part of your plans. That's all. Nothing huge but like I've said, it's a shame we didn't make a move at f7. After that Corinne has virtually been assured of the win.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:13:34

Shit did I ruin your game with my bitter good by post? How so? Well, I'm sorry for that. I liekd you when we first spoke but then as it went on you seemed to have this attitude with me and it was clear I wasn't part of your plans when we really needed to make that move lol. Still, Corinne was worse since she was my closest allie, it always burns when they backstab you Razz

John it was our move, OUR move, 50% each lol me tell, she play lmao. We loved it, was so exciting Laughing

Sorry for being bitter, it happens but I'm over it, it doesn't last long. Corinne is the clear winner but I say we all make her sweat lmao, blinsdside the winner!!!! Haha, make it seem like somebody else is getting out votes then BOOM. That'd be pretty epic.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:14:13

I feel I played a better game then Corrine, so I can't wait until you see the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:17:51

Yeah it's like you only see what the person shows you in pm or certain threads but for all you know they are doing much more and clearly you were since you had the highest posting quota. Nat and I always felt uneasy at how high they were. We had a feeling there was a private room with a bunch of you that we weren't a part of and I especially felt that before I left.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:27:10

I don't know if I'll vote for Corinn. She apparently said some very nasty things about me behind my back so she'll have to do a lot of convincing
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:33:34

Lol I see this a bit like RI. You have Corinne who knew everything that was going on, apart from Benry's vote apparently, then you have Natalie who, as I know it, did what she said but she might surprise us. If Natalie gives a strong performance she could get some votes, maybe it was all part of her strategy to let somebody take the heat for moves and if that's the case, fair play to her because Corinne certainly did that. I'm especially interested to hear what she has to say. Then you have Danielle who everybody saw as the goat and was always in with a good shot of making f3.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:47:54

If Natalie had kept playing the way she was playing pre-merge, she would be a very strong contender. Sucks about her real life problems though.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 10:57:38

I wonder why useless players get called goats? Are goats stupid? Lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 11:07:11

Baaa
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 11:09:12

That's a sheep lmao. A goat says neeeehhh
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 11:17:04

Kind of the same....
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 11:24:02

It's like neeeeehhh I'm not gonna vote for you to win, neeeeeehh lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 13:23:14

Well they got further than us.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 13:28:19

Yeh but just because people get further doesn't make them better players. Look at San Juan Del Sur, the two best players were taken out right away at merge. Danielle was a goat lol that's fact, she was certainly in my f3 plans. Anybody on this jury would have beaten her.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 13:32:32

Then you went for the easy way. Danielle is a mystery to who she is but she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 13:43:43

It's Cindy, I'd put good money on it lol. She was nice to you no doubt but to me she was just a liar. I had her back, I saved her from leaving pre merge and she knew that but she felt the need to lie to me and betray me twice. She followed somebody else lol that's all but as far as a worthy winner goes, no chance of that.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 13:56:19

Sexyandiknow?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 14:09:58

Yahuh lol if I'm wrong I hold my hands up but that's who I think. Second candidate is Mas but unlikely.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 14:13:34

I thought Alania.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 14:18:13

Who does everyone thnk I am
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 14:18:48

Benry has to be John or Javi. Or both!
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 14:18:57

Neil?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 14:20:58

Tony - Neil Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Tribe Area :: The Jury-
Jump to: