Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Jury!

Go down 
+5
John Kenney
Burton Roberts
Tony Vlachos
Jaime Dugan
Brett Clouser
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 9:20:17

I Figured as much. so I assume if Burton doesn't win immunity he's gone mext
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 11:28:00

Yea or Natalie. Not gonna say Natalie's move was dumb, but all she did is manage to stay one or two more rounds. If she makes it past the top 5 I will be very impressed.

Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 11:32:38

Hi Spencer Sad

I figured out how to add you here on my own!
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 13:13:56

Spencer Sad Sad to see you here, I thought if you made it you might have the game won.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 14:03:32

Yay Brett Very Happy

And thanks Jaime. I'm still surprised I'm here. I wasn't expecting to leave so early. But props to Natalie I guess lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 14:22:00

Me neither Spencer. Even though we had words, I would have probably wouldve voted for you to win over anyone but Burton.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 16:29:08

Well now you guys are making me feel like the real Spencer on the show, going to Ponderosa and having every juror tell him they were going to vote for him to win lol. But thanks for the support

It sucks, but at least I get to be a juror.

Like, I cant even be mad at Natalie anymore. I was mean to her last night because I was drunk lol but now that I had time to reflect, it was a brilliant move. She saved herself. She outwitted and outlasted me, and that's great. Too bad that I still feel like even with this move, she's the least deserving of a win at this point. But she'll be here soon, unless something crazy happens.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 16:34:41

I should add that there's a part of me, a little part of me inside, that believes that idol wasnt Natalie's but someone else gave it to her to pull this move. Either one of the other girls, or Burton. But if that's the case, I dont see why Burton didnt use it last round to save Tony lol.

Cant wait for episodes/jury questions to find out what happened behind the scenes for this move.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 17:07:02

I can't wait to see everything. This has been my favorite game in a while despite being voted out second juror
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 18:33:14

Who do you think's most deserving of a win?
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 20:14:06

Idk I'll have to wait until the Final Tribal Council. IDK
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 20:18:25

Think up some great questions Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jan - 20:57:30

I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 9:25:18

Burton Roberts will be arriving shortly.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 11:55:17

Well hey, alright so lets clear some things up.

Tony, they blindsided me in voting you. That alliance of Benry, Corinne, Danielle, Natalie and Spencer. Whilst you really pissed me off during the game, I wasn't about to turn on you lol.

Spencer, the move to get you out was partly because of me. I was apparently the only one Nat W told about having an idol. I saw the opportunity to idol you out since I was pretty close with her and it was really fun lol. No hard feelings. I just told her what was going down, she trusted me and we made the move.

I gotta ask though, WHEN did this alliance between you 5 come to be? The posting quotas really bothered me. To see the virtually inactive Nnatalie B have a huge quota and Benry was nearly double mine, I figured they had private rooms ont he go and that I wasn't a part of the main alliance. I just don't know when this alliance came to be or why??? Shed some light on this for me please because I was tight with those girls from day 1. I had a f3 with Corinne and Nat B from the VERY start and I was talking to Danielle every single vote and we had a f2 so I'm shocked that this alliance I had absolutely no clue about was in place.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 11:57:14

Corinne or Benry will win, no doubt about it. So sneaky the pair of them and the rest are just not social enough or cunning enough. They have no idea what is going on. It's a shame. I really don't want to see either win, especially Corinne who has apparently lied to me the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:23:28

I'm not rewarding Corinne for her game play should she make the end. Total and utter snake. Benry annoys me but he was never on my side so I can forgive that but she was my F2 from the start. Why should people get rewarded for going to such lengths to backstab? There was no call for it. The Tony vote as a complete shock but then to do it on me, I saw it coming but there was nothing I could do by that stage because of that alliance I had no idea about. I'm very keen to find out how and when this alliance was born and why I was left out in the cold in the end because I thought I was in a decent position.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:27:50

So Natalie W won the idol the round we had the christmas presents challenge? She told us she didnt take a prize rofl. Ugh.

Yea that alliance has been on going probably since late pre merge. I've been chummy with Natalie B and Corinne way before the tribes were split so maybe they saw me as someone they could trust? Benry wasnt with me originally, but eventually I saw him as someone I could trust more than John K and he was the social player between the two of us so eventually Corinne, Nat B, me and Benry made a group. Then Benry became friendly with Danielle and strung her along too.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:29:17

And I am guessing all the flirting between me/corinne/natalie b and benry didnt hurt in making us feel like a silly tight group that could tell each other everything lol.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:36:28

Sign, I hated the flirting, I couldn't stand you, you know why lmao. I was very happy to idol you out, least that was one little victory I can take from this game.

So basically that alliance came to be because of how chummy you all were on the threads, regardless of teams. Major sigh lol one of the flaws I guess in these games, you can't control teams not talking. I had horrendous luck early on. I spoke to Yau first, a lot then he was first to go, then I spoke to Cirie, she left, then I spoke to Natalie W who said she was next to go but thankfully she didn't. Apparently I spoke to the wrong people.

I'm bummed by this, that this secret group came together based on all the jokes on threads. It's annoying to be left out like that. Danielle is useless. I think that's Cindy from the way she talks. Utterly useless and getting strung along. I really don't want to see Corinne win this. Pisses me off that we were together from the start, on the same team and I was just lied to constantly.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:45:37

On the contrary, I feel that one of the big flaws in mystery games when its tribes, is when a tribe is in the majority at the merge and they decide to do the "honorable" thing and stick together no matter what. It makes for boring Pagongings. So it's refreshing to see a mix of both tribes be in control in this game.

Well I am glad idoling me out is a victory for you. <3 Rude though.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:46:42

Stop revealing IDs.

You can still see rooms? Lmao ugh.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:49:27

What rooms?
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:49:57

Please ignore that post <3 BRETT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jan - 12:51:02

I edited Spencer's post since I was unhappy with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Tribe Area :: The Jury-
Jump to: