Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Jury!

Go down 
+5
John Kenney
Burton Roberts
Tony Vlachos
Jaime Dugan
Brett Clouser
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie White

Natalie White

Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 20:53:10

haha I know everytime someone posts I hope it will go to a new one. I apologize, I was thinking my post would appear as multiple lines
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 20:53:19

Burton - sexiest male
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:07:39

John joining you in just a minute...
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:28:37

Aw John Sad
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:31:36

I blindsided Benry FYI.

I got both Nat and Danielle on my side.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:34:17

Bitter people in here lol.

Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:39:45

I figured you were behind the Benry thing, great job on that Razz
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:42:02

Thanks. Well the girls were close so ii said Benry was a threat.

Corinne played a great game Burton.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:44:07

So wait, Corinne knew nothing about Benry leaving? Who was supposed to go instead, you? But you got the other 2 girls to actually do something without their master?
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:49:13

John WORKED it. Too bad you couldn't win the last immunity so one hero made finals.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:52:46

Villains make better players, fact Razz That still shocks me though lol you did something!! Haaa how did Corinne react to Benry leaving and her two girls doing it behind her back?
Back to top Go down
Natalie White

Natalie White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Jan - 23:57:34

Don't be rude to John, he outlasted you by 3 people.

I do want to know how Corrine reacted though haha
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 0:03:21

Its ok Natalie. Burton didnt do much too Razz.

She was surprised. It was 2-3 myself and Ben.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 8:29:13

It's funny how the two players that made the biggest moves in the game didn't even make the final 3 lol

Stay strong John and Nat.

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:19:20

Umm pretty sure that was mostly my move lol well, a joint move. As far as I know Nat wouldn't have known she was getting the votes without me, who else would have told her? so essentially without me, your blindside wouldn't have happened. Mmmhmm. Stop being a bitch.

Can't believe Corinne's girls made a move without her, I hope she was pissed about it. So were Corinne and Benry going to the end together? Will be interesting to find out exactly what happened.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:33:23

Hey Smile

Corrine and I had a final two we made at merge. Spencer and her were my closest allies and we had planned to take Danielle to f3 as a goat.

Sorry to the heroes, but I felt like you all gave me the cold shoulder at the beginning of the game except John & Spencer so I didn't owe you anything.

John, I originally wanted you in our alliance with the girls but you weren't around so it was just easier to tell you what to do but I'm glad you had a mind of your own as the game progressed.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:41:40

My point still stands, Burton, You didnt make finals either Razz

Stop being so bitter, it's not cute.

Benry Sad i was so ready to vote for you man
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:45:02

Yeah I got voted out because Burton and Natalie threw me/Corrine under the bus as they were voted out. They really screwed my game and got all the followers scared so we are left with only one person who deserves to win.

Burton, go to hell. I just read what you said. LOL. I was social with every villain but you and Tony. Even BRANDON. I also attempted to speak to every hero but only Spencer and John would talk to me for most of the game, and Amanda who was a hot mess who tried to tell me what to do lololol not happening ever nice try girl. To say I didn't play a strong social game is dumb because I made your whole alliance turn on you.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:46:32

And no, I'm not a coward and I don't believe Corrine is either. We had many chats on how we wanted this game to have the strongest final two possible so we were taking each other no matter what. Of course, you two didn't let that happen and chose to be bitter because you were outplayed so I'm here now.

Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:48:18

Benry do you have a hangover because you seem a little angry
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:51:05

Hey Tony lol.

I haven't went to sleep yet. Laughing

I came in here not angry but I hate seeing my game get devalued by a bitter hag like Burton. Like we were baffled by his nastiness when he left and I see he continued it here.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:52:41

Ben. It's ok. Yeah it sucked I went semi active but I tried later on when I could.

Lol Burton, Natalie knew she was getting votes anyway. So her move 80%. You act like you were better than us.

Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:55:10

Cirinne was worried she'd go next. But the girls stuck together.

Ben you and Corinne were the ones to win for me.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:55:35

Lol John I still <3 you even though you blindsided me. I tried to protect you as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 9:58:45

Lol thanks. I knew you were more with Corinne when you'd try not put a vote on her but you were my closest ally after Spencer left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jury!   Welcome to the Jury! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jury!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains :: Tribe Area :: The Jury-
Jump to: