Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 3 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Episode 3 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3 Confessionals   Episode 3 Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 13:47:35

So, we walk into the third immunity challenge and we see Yau-Man has been voted out. Then, Yau-Man shows up and starts spilling secrets from the other tribe. Normally, this would make me giddy like a fucking school girl. But, this means that whoever we vote off can do the same and that's no bueno for me. I'm hoping that nothing horrible happens to my game because of that but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Episode 3 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 Confessionals   Episode 3 Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 16:59:16

That immunity challenge was so unbelievably epic. Me and Corinne dominated that challenge. We were the only villains to score any points at all. I scored four and Corinne scored three but who's counting? Wink I'm a little concerned my performance could make me look like a threat, but I really didn't want to go to tribal...so I guess I'll just cross that bridge when I get to it.
Back to top Go down

Episode 3 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1