Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 1 Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Episode 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptySun 14 Dec - 19:29:25

I suppose this is where I'll write these. Brett is being insistent on us already writing lots of confessionals.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptySun 14 Dec - 19:29:55

mhmm.

GL. Xo!!
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptySun 14 Dec - 19:30:20

Ohh...and PM me what happened during that webcast lol (on IMDb)
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptySun 14 Dec - 19:32:56

omg I totally will. They've been very quiet on social media here lately though because they've been so busy Sad
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue 16 Dec - 17:12:37

Brett! Why aren't you bullying me in to doing confessionals?!
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue 16 Dec - 20:43:00

DO YOUR CONFESSIONALS!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue 16 Dec - 20:46:10

This was the push I needed.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue 16 Dec - 21:06:45

TO DO LIST FOR THIS:

-Cast First Week Impressions
-Thoughts on the immunity challenge
-Thoughts on pre-TC strategy
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue 16 Dec - 22:28:52

Get on it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue 16 Dec - 23:30:41

RUDE
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 12:45:37

I'm going to do these soon I promise, Episode 2 will be a little short obvi but I've been writing on Episode 1 and I'm 1/2 way done <3
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:17:48

About to post the cast impressions. It'll be my impressions from the start not from here recently
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:19:38

Host impressions too plz.

GJ tonight Xo
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:23:13

Thanks Smile I kicked ass right?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:30:45

CAST IMPRESSIONS:

The Nice Tribe
Natalie White: She's ok I guess. We sassed back and forth a little but she kinda quit after her first ass. Weak bitch.
Cirie Fields: Boring ass bitch.
Amanda Kimmel: She seems a little slow and not quite normal. Did you guys actually let an AI play this game? That's bullshit, guys.
Jaime Dugan: She's spunky. I liked it when she sassed me back even if she clearly didn't stand a chance against me.
Ben Henry: He showed up a little late so wasn't much of a first impression.
Spencer Bledsoe: We started flirting the moment he arrived. I'm hoping to make him my toy and keep him around for the long haul <3
Yau Man Chan: His posts are hilarious but I don't want him making merge because fuck trying to communicate with him.
John Kenney: He's nice I guess. Kinda bland.

The Naughty Tribe
Natalie Bolton: Perfection. Jealous haters to the left please.
Tony Vlachos: He's pretty cool, but I kinda feel like he's gonna be a skeeze
Brandon Hantz: He's useless and that's me trying to be nice.
Boston Rob: He's posted like 4 or 5 times? You fucking kidding me?
Corinne Kaplan: This bitch can actually hang with the best of them. We sparred and it was glorious, I made an alliance with her immediately afterwards.
Burton Roberts: He's pretty nice. He aligned with me right off the bat which is kinda suspicious since he did the exact same thing with Corinne but oh well, we ended up forming a five person alliance that is hopefully going to control the Naughty Tribe's pre-merge votes.
Morgan McLeod: Useless, awful, late.
Danielle DiLorenzo: She's an idiot. I mean that, I think she's special.

Hosts
Sandra Diaz-Twine: The original diva <3 She makes me happy <3 Kathy's a goddess though and I love her dearly.
Brett Clouser: Aw Brett <3 Me and him are very similar. I was INV until post-merge where I had a OTTNN bust out episode and he was INV until post-merge where he had a OTTPP bust out episode. We're literally the exact opposite but still the same. But, no seriously Mel's been my homie for awhile, I love her.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyThu 18 Dec - 22:38:07

The immunity was a complete and utter train wreck for the Naughty Tribe from the start to the bitter end. At times, I felt like I was dealing with complete idiots. You have Morgan and Rob, who have apparently decided they are too good to show for a challenge. You have Brandon who just keeps repeating answers that have already been said. You have Danielle who clearly fucked up the list she sent in so bad that she only got ONE point for it. I meant Corinne's list clearly got four so why in the hell didn't Danielle's? Because she's an idiot. Myself, Tony, Burton and Corinne were the only people to contribute anything positive to the tribe. Us losing was a huge example of the teamwork this group of train wrecks lack. I'm disgusted to be on this tribe today. Villains are supposed to be bad ass and feared, we look like a team of kindergartners going up against college seniors, it's ridiculous. I'm honestly thinking I'm going to go in the woods and hang myself from a vine rather than stay here and continue. If it weren't for Corinne and Burton, good lord I would.
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyFri 19 Dec - 21:44:50

<33
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptySun 21 Dec - 22:40:59

The whole first tribal council was really just a formality. Morgan was the latest addition and the one who showed the least amount of promise to help the tribe. It was an easy vote and she left 7-1.

The most interesting aspect was the final five alliance formed that consisted of myself, Corinne, Burton, Tony and Brandon. I'll stay loyal to this alliance to a certain extent. I don't want to go all the way to the final five with Tony OR Brandon but for now, this is ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1