Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 4 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 17:07:46

So, Cirie got voted off last night. Good riddance. That stupid bitch said I have STDs so she can fuck off.

The challenge was interesting. I legit laughed out loud when that idiot other Natalie said that we should do challenges on Skype. Yes because that wouldn't ruin the mystery aspect of the game at all, would it dumbass? In between the challenge and the results, John, Benry and Spencer were being rude to Tony and it was so hilarious. I don't know why he's such a humorless dick. Like, I could understand being super pissed off if he was a huge part of winning the challenges on this tribe, but that's not the case at all. If you're going to suck at challenges, at least have a good sense of humor about it.

We lost the challenge which sucked ass. If our tribe's senders would've tried to make their posts be on the :01 timestamp, we might've won. It's just so annoying that people can't even send right anymore. I should've stepped up and done it but I figured I'd be more useful searching. It's just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals EmptyTue 23 Dec - 17:09:46

The vote should have been clear and everyone was pretty agreeing about voting Rob off, since he's only showed up to one of the four challenges, and even then he wasn't a big help. But, when things seem really easy, there's usually something crazy happening behind the scenes. I just hope the tribe uses the brains that they claim they have and vote off our most useless member. If not, I hope it's me because I don't want to play with idiots.
Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1