Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Benry Official Confessional

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Dec - 22:31:34

Fuck yes! So we pull of Immunity and I got to get under that annoying Tony guys skin a little bit. I think I've solidified my place in our tribe and shown just how good I am in the challenges so my tribe recognizes they need my help.

I will continue to get closer to John and Spencer, my work is never done.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Dec - 22:54:24

Amanda is kind of annoying. She messaged me and asked if I started that room. Way to make me feel included idiot. Not like I didn't already know that there was a room without me, but the guys obviously want to keep me over Natalie.

Clearly the girls have other thoughts. I'm expecting a tribe switch next and I'm really hoping the guys from my tribe swap together. If not and I end up with two of the girls, I'll be jumping to the villains most likely.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:04:53

I'm going to write about my tribemates:

Amanda: She's a low key bitch. She sends one sentence in each PM while I'm writing paragraphs. I'm like really bitch? Way to make me feel like you enjoy talking to me.

Jaime: She's a bitch. She still hasn't opened my message ever since I asked her why she was telling people to vote me and she responded with that generic I haven't talked to you bullshit so I had to throw shade and tell her had people asked me I would have told them to vote her too. So I would love to cut her.

Natalie: Clearly annoying and never has played a mystery game. I'm ready for her to go.

Spencer: What a whore. Reminds me of John from IMDb like I feel slutty just speaking to him. Have to trust him for now though.

John: I like him and trust him so nothing bad to say.

Bonus-

Corrine: I've talked to her a lot and although she's a bitch I may have to work with her in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:23:31

What am I looking for bitch?
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:30:09

GET OWT HOE
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:39:47

You asked me to LOOK IN HERE
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Dec - 23:41:44

YOU SAID I DIDNT ASK MEL FOR A ROOM AND I SAID BETCH LOOK IN MY CONFESSIONAL BECAUSE I DID
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 14:25:16

I think I'm pretty solid and found my place in the game. I don't think I am in any trouble.

Everyone is suspecting a tribe swap and I feel pretty solid with John and Spencer, so I don't think I'll flip. I may can talk Brandon into flipping. We will see.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:16:00

I'm clearly a villain stuck on the heroes tribe. I WANT TO TAKE A POWER SO BAD. And these idiots don't want to go to tribal. Ugh. If the villains go to tribal they'll come back strong and pick us off one by one.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:20:40

Is that you passing or you not decided?
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:25:14

I'm taking one and I choose 4
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:27:36

My second number is 8
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:27:52

Congratulations and Merry Christmas. You are receiving gift #4 and that gift is

Spoiler:

He is currently away but he will send his words of wisdom to you as soon as he returns. <3
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 20:30:10

LMFAO FUCK MY LIFE

BRETT HAVE SOME GOOD INFO FOR ME PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 21:55:27

I kind of called Corrine out on her shit by telling her what Rob reported to our side. She said that made her feel awkward lol. Sorry bish. I'm going to be quite scared of merge knowing the girls have all of their powers. Ugh
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 17:58:15

Just a few questions to know the perception of everyone regarding the game, etc.

- Your thoughts on the game so far. The hosting and the game play.

Fun, everyone seems so devious!

- Do you feel like the gift challenge screwed things up for you personally?

Probably down the line, who knows?

- Is there something you would like to see in the episodes for this game? Editing advice, something you want to see implemented in the editing process, etc?

I would just like lots of camera time lmaoooo

- Any other comments you would like to say to us (Sandra, NaOnka and Brett)?

Sandra: BETCH

Brett: Where's my letter?

NaOnka: Hey boo! Where you been?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:08:52

I FEEL SECTUAL TENSION BETWEEN US HENRY
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:09:59

BITCH MY NAME IS BENRY NOT HENRY
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:10:38

YOUR NAME IS WHAT I SAY IT IS
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 18:13:29

GET OWT OF MY LYFE
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 19:57:54

Amanda is a weasel. She's going around our tribe paranoid about the vote. She told me she wanted to vote Spencer but fears it's me or Natalie going. Then she asked Spencer if the vote would be me. What a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 20:38:13

I'm voting Amanda
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 21:24:14

So we lost the Immunity challenge and I'm back on the chopping block because of Amanda's dumbass. But good thing I have John and Spencer who I trust a lot.

If anything it will tie, but the guys and I all talked to Jaime and she said she is voting Amanda too with us. She doesn't want Natalie to know because she said Natalie will tell Amanda.

I'm so disappointed in Amanda. I had high hopes for the dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Dec - 21:42:23

My luck is still going strong! Another week I'm safe and it's time for merge, at least I am anticipating it since it's final 10.

Amanda told me that I should be happy that we won the first immunity challenge as I was totally going out the door that round. GUESS WHAT BISH YALL WON AND IM STILL HERE AND YOUR GONE. Hasta leugo!

Bye girl! Isn't it hilarious how things work out?
Back to top Go down
NaOnka Mixon

NaOnka Mixon

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Dec - 21:49:08

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benry Official Confessional   Benry Official Confessional - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Benry Official Confessional
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next