Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+8
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Spencer Bledsoe
Natalie White
John Kenney
Corinne Kaplan
Burton Roberts
Danielle DiLorenzo
Jaime Dugan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Burton Roberts

Final Tribal Council - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Jan - 11:15:35

This may be mystery survivor, but it's no mystery who's winning this game Razz
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Jan - 11:16:04

You?
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Jan - 11:22:52

Hell yeahhh boyeeee, I'm the winner!!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Jan - 14:25:36

I'll be completely honest as to why I haven't been on inb a week. You know when you have a really cool toy and you love it and you always want to play with it and hold it. Then someone comes along and breaks it. It's almost too painful to look at your cool toy all broken up. I still think everyone played a good game and I will for sure write episodes, but it just hurts me that this game lost its momentum due to holidays and other things.
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Jan - 14:47:02

There was nothing wrong with this game, it was good. It had everything a game should have. Nothing got broken and nobody went inactive other than the usual first few votes.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin
Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Jan - 15:27:51

The most important part is that the players had fun so I'm happy to know you all did.
Back to top Go down
https://hvsv.canadian-forum.com
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 2:00:57

SANDRA YA BETCH
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 7:03:12

Missing 3 votes! Hurry up guys so Sandra can begin episodes =]
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 14:58:37

At least give me second over Danielle guys!
Back to top Go down
Brett Clouser
Admin
Brett Clouser

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 15:09:51

Waiting on 1.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 15:10:41

Vote for me, please, final mystery voter <3

Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 15:14:29

Lmao imagine everyone voted for Danielle. Surely it would win an award next year. "HvV epic finale fail - jury votes for quitter finalist"
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 17:05:19

This has honestly beeny favorite game in ages!
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 18:17:27

Sorry if you thought I was being a douche bag to you Tony<3 lol
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 18:20:21

Yes, this was an amazing game! I have to admit that it's a bit disheartening to have it associated with a broken toy by the host. I loved it.

Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 18:30:20

It's all good Benry.

I know Corinne! This entire game was sooo much fun
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 18:54:40

The only disappointment for me is that we know who's won lol it's always better to have a competitive finale with a close vote.

Corinne Vs Spencer Vs Burton, now there's a final Wink
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 19:00:41

Well if it's any consolation, I'm still pretty nervous as to whether or not I won! You never know in these games. Sad

Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 19:04:00

We could just tell you our votes now Razz
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 19:43:13

Burton Roberts wrote:
The only disappointment for me is that we know who's won lol it's always better to have a competitive finale with a close vote.

STFU loser. As if you could've made it to the Finals and as if anyone would've voted you.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 19:47:33

Final Tribal Council - Page 7 Tumblr_ljg87gW8bk1qh01r8o1_250
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 19:49:10

Spencer <3
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 20:13:38

I was expecting that reaction from you, Natalie. My point wasn't so much that you were useless, like Danielle but more the fact that Corinne put in at least 20% extra time/effort than yourself. It doesn't mean you suck, you just had other things to do lol and you did basically just follow her the entire time. Maybe I would have got votes, maybe I wouldn't but the fact is I played the game whereas you basically just rode Corinne to the end and then gave very little effort to do your "game" justice. I at least attempted to make moves and I would rather go out as a juror playing the game than make the end as a tag a long Wink

Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 20:55:07

I didn't tag a long dumbass, I was just as strategically involved as Corinne was.
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Jan - 23:10:27

Natalie Bolton wrote:
Burton Roberts wrote:

STFU loser. As if you could've made it to the Finals and as if anyone would've voted you.

LMAO he's so full of it. He was being fooled the last half of the game and fell for it yet he's a better player than anyone else on the jury or the finalists? Laughing

Sit down and shut up Neil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next