Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Mystery - Heroes VS Villains

Naughty or Nice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+8
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Spencer Bledsoe
Natalie White
John Kenney
Corinne Kaplan
Burton Roberts
Danielle DiLorenzo
Jaime Dugan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 16:53:44

Okay hey ladies...

Corrine, were you genuine in our finals deal? I assume you were since you had no hand in my elimination, and our talks.

Danielle, why did you backstab for no reason? You had a final three deal with Corrine and I that would have got you in the same spot that your sitting right now...Corrine gets a lot of flack but I think you are the one who deserves the flack in my opinion. You were sloppy.

Natalie, we didn't talk much and I was closer to the other two girls and mainly relied on Spencer to communicate with you. You did try and speak a little to me but we had a private room and by that time I had already had the final three with the other two girls.

Question for all of you:

Guess identities of all the people who played this game and explain why you think they are that person.
Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:05:49

First off I want to congratulate you guys on making it to the Final 3! Now for me questions

Corinne, you were very two faced to me in this game. I don't know if you were the only one, but I heard you constantly talked bad about me behind my back multiple times, and even agreed to a finals deal even though you didn't like me. Given this information, why should you get my vote? Also Corinne, who came up with the plan to blindside me, and why was I chosen over someone who was a much bigger threat than me.

Natalie, what was your biggest move in this game? Also how would you describe the way you played the game? Finally since you asked Parvati, I want to know how your way of playing the game translates in the bedroom?

Danielle, besides voting out Benry, were there any other moves you made in the game strategically?
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:08:15

Lol Danielle a few flaws.

1st you said you could beat me in a F3 yet you turn down Natalie and my plan to take out Corinne. You knew she was the biggest threat, yet, you keep her that round.Wouldn't that be better to beat me. So yeah.

2nd. I had to come to you to vote Ben. Also Natalie was not on then so I too had to PM her. How would you know Ben had my vote to go?

Natalie, you quitting already? You seem to not care.

Corinne. You played a great game. You get a lot of flack.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:15:40

Ben Henry wrote:
Natalie, we didn't talk much and I was closer to the other two girls and mainly relied on Spencer to communicate with you. You did try and speak a little to me but we had a private room and by that time I had already had the final three with the other two girls.

Guess identities of all the people who played this game and explain why you think they are that person.

Yeah I tried to communicate with you but I didn't from the start because I sassed you about military time and thought you weren't impressed with me lol

Corinne Kaplan: Jimmy. Played a solid game which Jimmy usually does.
Danielle DiLorenzo: Cindy. Just a hunch.
John Kenney: Tara. Similar personalities.
Ben Henry: Russ? You were a nice guy with a good social game but you also weren't afraid to call someone out.
Natalie White: Cherry. Similar mannerisms.
Burton Roberts: Neil. They have similar personalities.
Spencer Bledsoe: Henry. The fight on IMDb made me pretty sure it was him.
Tony Vlachos: Mykee. They played similarly to him.
Jaime Dugan: Alaina. Similar personality.
Amanda Kimmel: Thanasis. Idk they typed weird and it made me think of him.
Brandon Hantz: Arik. No idea but they were kinda inactive which would make sense?
Rob Mariano: Will. The bitterness was a pretty big calling card.

I didn't really get to know Yau-Man, Cirie, or Morgan so I'm not sure who they were since they were pretty inactive or I didn't talk to them. So they could be anyone. I'm sure JB is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:21:31

Tony Vlachos wrote:
Natalie, what was your biggest move in this game? Also how would you describe the way you played the game? Finally since you asked Parvati, I want to know how your way of playing the game translates in the bedroom?

My game was pretty straight forward. I stayed consistent and collaborated with Corinne the entire way. I'd say my big move was voting out Benry though, because I thought he was the biggest jury threat, so I accepted John's offer and me/Danielle flipped.

I played the game round by round. I just went in each round hoping to make sure it wasn't me who was leaving. I usually try to sketch plans to get to the end but this game I took a very Sandra-esque approach and just went with whatever kept me in the game.

And to answer your last question, I'd say thorough, finished, and had plenty of partners Wink
Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:24:08

John Kenney wrote:
Natalie, you quitting already? You seem to not care.

I'm 100% not quitting. The only reason I didn't post a complete opening was because I didn't feel like it would help me get any votes. When I'm a juror, I pay more attention to the Q&A portion, rather than the opening & closing statements so I didn't feel the need to put in a ton of effort. Sorry if that put across the feeling that I was quitting. At least, I was quick and didn't waste your time by making you wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer Bledsoe

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:28:12

Quote :
I want to know how your way of playing the game translates in the bedroom?

Tony, asking the important questions lol
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:28:23

OK cool. Questions soon then Smile.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:30:01

Ben Henry wrote:
Corrine, were you genuine in our finals deal? I assume you were since you had no hand in my elimination, and our talks.

Yes, I was. From the merge, you grew into one of my closest allies and someone I genuinely enjoyed talking with, which was why I reached out to make the finals deal with you. You were someone I respected and considered deserving of the win, so I would have absolutely been happy to have sat next to you in finals. Some may be scratching their heads at this thought because we were considered the biggest threats, but I think it demonstrates that I wasn't as disloyal as some may believe. I believe we played similar games (Burton even referred to both of us as the "masterminds") and that it would have been a very interesting and equal jury phase.

Quote :

This is going to be a tough question for me actually, but I'll give it my best shot.

Morgan: I'll go with JB. I know it isn't very fair, but he is infamous for being less than active at times. Morgan came across as someone who signed up as a favor but lost interest quickly. A tough one because she wasn't around very long.

Yau Man: I am going to say Matty, simply for the slightly racist Asian stereotype.

Cirie: This one I don't even believe I could take a guess. We had zero contact and she was gone fairly early.  

Boston Rob: Will, because of the aggressive way he reacted to being voted out despite being inactive most of the game. He is known for having a temper and being vindictive, and what better way than to share our tribal council with the Heroes?

Brandon: Mykee, because he had a good head on his shoulders and I saw him as an early strategic threat who was aware of what was going on in the game. Unfortunately, he was the first blindside on the Villains tribe and never got to shine.

Amanda: Possibly Alaina? I didn't interact much with her, but from what I heard she was in a good position most of pre-merge and wasn't afraid to take charge in a very subtle way.

Jaime: Another person I didn't speak entirely lot with. Tara or Merriska because of the incredibly nice Hero they went with.

Tony: I may say Micah on this one. He has been known for having a very straightforward gameplay and not being afraid to state what should happen and where he stands in the game.

Spencer: Henry, for his strong social game and likability. He also seems very likely to pick a Hero because he is known for being a nice guy.

Burton: Once Tony was voted out, I got Neil vibes from him as he was (reasonably) angry with me. Once he was voted out, I was sure it was him. He's someone who never fails to speak out when he needs to and someone who appreciates straightforwardness and loyalty.

Natalie White: I was never too sure about this one, until she became a target and underdog who was always quick to sass others. I believe she's Cherry.

John: I know I mentioned her earlier, but I would probably say Tara. John played a very under the radar game and was generally liked by everyone in the game, and was always very understanding when I spoke with him about game moves.

Danielle: Cindy, because of general speaking pattern and overall attitude. Cindy would definitely want to pick a fun, sexy character like Danielle.

Natalie: Someone who has a strong social game and likes to have fun with their character, and based on just who they picked, I would say this might be John.

Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:32:53

Lol what about me Corrine?
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:38:09

Oh gosh, I must have forgotten about you because I answered the previous question about our final three! Sorry, Benry. It may be unfair after your drunken escapade last night lol, but I believe you're either Justin, or Daniel. Justin mostly because of the fun you were having last night, as well as playing a very nice and overall balanced game. It's no secret that Justin is very likable, and later in the game you missed a few immunity challenges and I know Justin has been working a lot lately. As for the Daniel reasoning, what first tipped me off was posting a screenshot and seeing that you were on your iPad, something I've encountered with Daniel before. You also do very well in mystery games, and always have a strong social approach as well as a good strategy. Sorry I couldn't narrow it down between one or another, I hope at least one of them is correct!

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:52:50

Tony Vlachos wrote:
Corinne, you were very two faced to me in this game. I don't know if you were the only one, but I heard you constantly talked bad about me behind my back multiple times, and even agreed to a finals deal even though you didn't like me. Given this information, why should you get my vote? Also Corinne, who came up with the plan to blindside me, and why was I chosen over someone who was a much bigger threat than me.

First of all regarding this topic, I do want to apologize if you were offended by any comments I made. It may not seem genuine given the current state of things, but I will admit that I got caught up in playing the "bitch" that Corinne is. Anyone who has seen her in action knows that she is infamous for her mouth. I tried to mimic this, of course, without regard to how it could affect my game. As to why I might have talked bad about you, I was told by Spencer and Benry that you had messaged them about how you were wanting to flip at the merge due to your anger about the Brandon vote. That made me believe you could possibly be a wild card and I will admit it frustrated me.

Regarding the final two you offered me, it's always hard to say no when someone approaches you like that. You cannot exactly flat out say no. You also approached me in a manner that didn't necessarily ask me for a final two, but essentially said that you've thought about it and decided that you and I should go to the end together. I could have been more honest and told you that I was not interested but that could have potentially made you consider me as an enemy.

The plan to blindside you was developed by Spencer, Benry, Natalie, and I. Spencer and Benry wanted you to go because of your arguments you three would have on the thread, and from my own perspective it was the best move for my personal game as you had shown before by contacting Spencer and Benry that you may be unpredictable. You were also the Villain I had the least interaction with at that point, as I felt I had talked to and could trust Burton and Danielle more.

I believe I should receive your vote over the other two finalists as I feel I had more of a presence in the game and played a bigger part in any decisions to be made. I understand it was wrong of me to say things about you to others when I was only trying to play up a character and vent my frustrations in a characteristic way, but I hope you can understand my motivations behind why I did such things and overlook them when casting your vote.

Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 17:54:44

John Kenney wrote:
Corinne. You played a great game. You get a lot of flack.

Thank you, John! I appreciate you saying that, and I look forward to any further questions you have for me.

Back to top Go down
Tony Vlachos

Tony Vlachos

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 18:00:10

I accept the apology.

I was angry but after Burton talked to me I calmed down. I probably should have told u guys. It probably would've changed things
Back to top Go down
Ben Henry

Ben Henry

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 18:18:35

Thank you Corrine and Natalie!
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 18:27:19

I have a very calming way about me, huh? Lmao

I will address you three very soon. Lots to say.
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dugan

Jaime Dugan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 18:52:16

Hey guys, I think I'll give a break with a less stressful question.

Favorite moment in the game? And yes you can answer the spa session.

Back to top Go down
Natalie Bolton

Natalie Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 19:03:59

Jaime Dugan wrote:
Favorite moment in the game? And yes you can answer the spa session.

I gotta say, flirting with Spencer was really fun and that's probably my favorite part of this season.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 19:10:14

Ben Henry wrote:
Okay hey ladies...

Danielle, why did you backstab for no reason? You had a final three deal with Corrine and I that would have got you in the same spot that your sitting right now...Corrine gets a lot of flack but I think you are the one who deserves the flack in my opinion. You were sloppy.

Question for all of you:

Well we did have a final three but we also have a final 3 with Natalie B also, Corrine and I had a hard time deciding who to choose so this is why you had to go plus I think you would have won if you were in the final 3.
Back to top Go down
Burton Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 19:10:21

Alright so time to address you three. Firstly well done for making it to the finals. It all became rather predictable that you three would make it at a certain point lol but there you are, you did it and you deserve it.

Firstly Danielle. I think your perception of me is way off base. You said you didn't trust me from very early on. Can I ask why? I was very honest with you from the start, we communicated all the time and whilst the alliance were ready to ditch you third in line, I wanted to keep you because and get this, I trusted you lol. Your betrayal of me was completely unjustified. I was always honest with you, I even saved you from leaving when Brandon did but apparently even this wasn't enough..

John called your game play sloppy. It was sloppy at best. I think you rode the coat tails of the other two girls who essentially made the decisions. The only "move" you can take any credit for was the Benry blindside.

I don't respect your treatment of me. I was always honest with you, saved you from leaving pre merge and literally didn't lie to you the entire time lol. It's frustrating to see you make it to the finals in all honestly. I'd go as far as saying you were probably always going to make the finals because every game has a "goat" so to speak and I'm afraid you were the goatof this game. Sorry.

Natalie. Your strategy interests me in that I really have no idea what your strategy was lol. Can you give me a run down of your game play start to finish. It doesn't have to have much detail but I'd like to understand a bit more of what you actually did to make it to the finals. I'm really hoping you impress me and you did have a well thought out plan and simply didn't hook on to Corinne and let her do all the work. This is your chance to impress me because my vote will be between you and Corinne.

Corrine, no doubt you played a good game. My bitter head regarding you has all but gone. I understand somtimes you have to play people, I was just hurt that I was your early f2 and somehow I slipped down your pecking order to the point nothing you told me was truth any more and ending up in a blindside.

Why or how exactly did this come to be? Were you ever intending to go to finals with me and at what point did this change?

Like I told you in pm, I felt you handled my blindside poorly. There was no chance of me getting numbers and no idols left in play so really your best play would have been to distance yourself but instead you choose to send a lot of pms reassuring me Benry was going. Why did you do this?

Out of the three of you you certainly had the most impact pre merge in the challenges. Without you we wouldn't have gone to merge at 5-5 but more likely 6-4 or even 7-3 so kudos for your performances and dedication to the game.

Can you give me a quick run down of what your perfect final 7 outcome would have been?

Also, I'm curious about this alliance that formed at merge. Who was the driving force behind that 5? Rank the 5 of you in terms of "rank" lol most influential to least.

For Natalie and Corinne: Rank the jurors in order of how much of a threat you think they were to win with a reason for each.

For Danielle: What have you learned about yourself through this game?

Thanks and good luck.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 19:13:52

When did I call her game sloppy?
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 19:14:52

John Kenney wrote:
Lol Danielle a few flaws.

1st you said you could beat me in a F3 yet you turn down Natalie and my plan to take out Corinne. You knew she was the biggest threat, yet, you keep her that round.Wouldn't that be better to beat me. So yeah.

2nd. I had to come to you to vote Ben. Also Natalie was not on then so I too had to PM her. How would you know Ben had my vote to go?

I turn down Natalie White because it would have been a tied plus I wouldn't want to go to the finals with you or Natalie W, you guys are both likable. After Burton left, Corrine and I seem to be hated by the jury so why not take her.

Well actually by the time you sent me a message, I was already writing you one about saving you. Because Benry was in our alliance and he said he already voted for you.
Back to top Go down
Danielle DiLorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 19:21:13

Tony Vlachos wrote:
First off I want to congratulate you guys on making it to the Final 3! Now for me questions

Danielle, besides voting out Benry, were there any other moves you made in the game strategically?

Getting Burton out that was something I wanted since pre merge, people thinks that Natalie B and Corrine made my decisions but Natalie B was hardly there when we talk strategic. Corrine and I did most of the strategic.
Back to top Go down
John Kenney

John Kenney

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 19:22:09

But if you talked to Natalie we could of right? But I'm not calling your game bad. You won immunities and you also had says in votes I guess?

Thanks Danielle.

Natalie - Did you think you'd be in the finals had Corinne left F6? If so how and please explain.

Corinne - Did anything that happened in the game change your gameplay?

Danielle - How did you want the game to be? EG. If you were a hero, what would be your plan.
Back to top Go down
Corinne Kaplan

Corinne Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jan - 19:22:40

Danielle DiLorenzo wrote:
Well we did have a final three but we also have a final 3 with Natalie B also, Corrine and I had a hard time deciding who to choose so this is why you had to go plus I think you would have won if you were in the final 3.

I feel it's important to point out that I never did officially have a final three with Natalie. When I would speak to Danielle, I would comment that we just have to get the four of us to final four and then we could choose between Benry and Natalie. As close as Natalie and I were, I don't believe we ever had a formal final three deal. In the round of Benry's vote off, I even had messaged Danielle saying that I would prefer to go with Benry.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next